[TERA][B&S] Models RIP

Does anyone have a resource tutorial on how to convert these meshes/animation into skyrim?

I have 3DSMax, and have searched all over the internet for a proper tutorial but I don't know where to begin and or I can't find any tutorials... =/ I really just want my Regal Frostlion mount. :X

Yeah, the animation and skeletons are still in Unreal Engine format... and I don't even know how to attach "Bones" into meshes. Unless there is a step by step tutorial made only for this type of matter, then yea. Oh well I guess I'll just pretend I didn't see any of these potential mods... *sigh* And thanks.

• 1 month later...

did you do the rip from tera? If not, I believe that you can rip/convert the anims from tera the same way the assets are converted.

1) Go Here http://www.gildor.org/projects/unactorx

2) install the thing into 3dsmax

3) import the animations into 3dsmax

4) do whatever model-fu is required to put the animations into skyrim.

I've had it up to here with 3dsmax for a while so i'll pass on doing the conversions. But with that tool, you can just pull them right in. From there, I think it's all about the Havok Tools exports to get them into skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys n' GIrls.. you can rip those Models on your Own from every Unreal Engine Game.. it reaches from Unreal Tournament to Mass Effect...

it will eat your time.. cause there are over 1000.upk Files for blade n Soul.. but.. it is clearly worth it :)

First go to UE Viewer Website Than go to Downloads and download your version of umodel you can use, for me its win32..

after that, put those into the game folder where this is Present - C:\Best Games in History\BnS\contents\bns\CookedPC - put umodel.exe and SDL.dll into that folder.. 

(Win 7 / Visto version)

Now go to Start - type in cmd.exe push enter  and now search your umodel.exe in this folder - take it to the cmd window.. and it should automatically apply the folder by it self.

(XP Version also for Win 7 if Above doesnt work..)

Go to start, search for RUN, type there cmd.exe and enter now go into that cmd window and type in cd copy your path where your umodel.exe is - C:\Best Games in History\BnS\contents\bns\CookedPC - right click in the cmd window and paste it there.. push Enter 
Now you are in the folder where your umodel.exe is located.. type in umodel.exe and after that again umodel.exe but with space and this -export(now get your filename you wanna export, in Blade n Soul there is no need to rename the file.. IF your File is diffrent than .upk rename it from mandalore.exk to mandalore.upk and it should work), now copy your file name into the cmd window and hit enter.

Now everything should be exported.. you'll need 3Ds max or other Software to open those obj files for that, read the FAQ from the Website i gave to you, if you cant understand.. go Shoot yourself in 10 Years.

Have Fun!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...