Maximum CBBE with Naturalistic HDT

SeveN085

Does anyone know or remember if they did that, how to make them work together? I'd like to have vagina collisions of Naturalistic HDT on Maximum CBBE body.

The way I tried it :

I compared both cos and maximum cbbe bodies in nifskope, and did the same for xmls, compared "maximum.xml" and "hdtvagina.xml" from Naturalistic HDT.

In cos body nif and xml from naturalistic vagina bones are named "NPC L Pussy01" etc

In maxiumum cbbe, they're named "Vagina_L 1" etc.

So with "JFF" I deleted  bones from maximum.xml - Vagina_L 1, Vagina_L 2, Vagina_R 1, Vagina_R 2

And in "hdtvagina.xml" from Naturalistic HDT I renamed them to match maximum cbbe nif bones :

NPC L Pussy01 -> Vagina_L 1

NPC L Pussy02 -> Vagina_L 2

NPC R Pussy01 -> Vagina_R 1

NPC R Pussy02 -> Vagina_R 2

Then I attached "hdtvagina.xml" to body in nifskope, but the result are that the left side is kind of overlapping with the right side. During penetration it's deforming even more. I don't know where I fked up. Is the Naturalistic HDT preset simply not tailored to maximum cbbe, thus the weird results or did I make mistake somewhere?

1 hour ago, Lestat1627 said:

Something like that?

HDT working vagina and butt.rar 1.0.0

ScreenShot18.png.ce446ae27b900f104d137a528ec02d05.png

Well, I already have the body and preset I want to use, just having troubles to getting them to work together

1 hour ago, agiz19 said:

why not edit the maximum cbbe xml to your liking to make it similiar to those naturalistic xml bounces and collisions, i guess it takes some time and will to do this and also testing, gl

Well yeah, it's a slower method but I also tried this one before. Opened both xmls in JFF and copied all the values and shapes from naturalistic to maximum. The result was exact same, like with the method I described in 1st post.

You obviously didn't copy the shapes or you wouldn't be having issues.

Maximum also has more bones, so 'just copying' wouldn't have worked to begin with.

Your best best is to leave the maximum as it is, and copy the values of the specific vagina bones and capsules, and then repaint the maximum bones to similar weights.

Archived