Is it Possible to increase SL StageTimer above 300s?

Hi,

I wanted to ask if it’s possible to change the SexLab StageTimers above 300 second‘s or simply change it to minutes instead?

I know that I can stop stage advancement with the PC but not for NPC’s and because I’m using a couple different body’s I run into repeated alignment issues if a stage advances or recedes.

I tried looking through the .psc files and such but as I have no previous experience I’m not quite sure what I would be looking for.

I didn't use Skyrim and Sexlab for few months already, but if I've understood you correctly the stage timers (animation duration?)

You can set that all up in MCM(mod configuration menu) for SexLab (in game ofcourse)

EDIT:

You can set it up for far more than 300 seconds.

I just double checked and I only have the option to select between 3 and 300 seconds for each stage under SexLab Timers&Stripping for each stage.

But I want to increase those 300s for each stage further.

If you could tell me how I can do that, that would be nice.

you would need to edit a script, i think it's "sslConfigMenu.psc" because i see this in it:

; Timers & Stripping - Timers
	elseIf Options[0] == "Timers"
		float[] Timers = GetTimers()
		SetSliderDialogStartValue(Timers[(Options[2] as int)])
		SetSliderDialogRange(3, 300)
		SetSliderDialogInterval(1)
		SetSliderDialogDefaultValue(15)
	endIf

but do note that i'm not a scripter

24 minutes ago, sindri12 said:

That’s roughly what I was looking for, though it seems I’ll have to read up how to work with .pex and psc files.

As it seems I need to edit the .pex file for it to work.

you edit and save the psc with notepad, then load sexlab into the CreationKit, find whatever quest holds the sslConfigMenu script, right click on the script and select "edit", then hit save in the window that pops up, and hopefully it will save a new psc successfully.

Well that’s currently the main problem I can’t get it to compile. >_>

This is what i get:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "sslSystemConfig"...

<unknown>(0,0): Unable to find flags file: TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg

No output generated for sslSystemConfig, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.

Failed on sslSystemConfig

Apart from 50x \Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sslSystemConfig.psc(1566,5): Unknown user flag hidden

As I said I have no previous experience in that matter.

Edit: I got the previous one compiled, that was for SexLabQuestFramework. The other Quest i've found, SexLabConfigurationMenu, gives me a 4 page long error reply looking mostly like this:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "sslConfigMenu"...

H:\0\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sslConfigMenu.psc(0,0): unable to locate script SKI_ConfigBase

H:\0\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sslConfigMenu.psc(45,4): variable CurrentVersion is undefined

H:\0\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sslConfigMenu.psc(45,19): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

H:\0\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sslConfigMenu.psc(45,19): cannot relatively compare variables to None

H:\0\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sslConfigMenu.psc(45,26): variable CurrentVersion is undefined

H:\0\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sslConfigMenu.psc(45,41): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

H:\0\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sslConfigMenu.psc(45,41): cannot relatively compare variables to None

H:\0\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sslConfigMenu.psc(56,50): variable CurrentVersion is undefined

H:\0\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sslConfigMenu.psc(57,60): variable CurrentVersion is undefined

H:\0\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sslConfigMenu.psc(58,8): ski_configbase is not a known user-defined type

H:\0\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sslConfigMenu.psc(104,2): UnloadCustomContent is not a function or does not exist

The error you're getting is because you haven't set up your Creation Kit for Papyrus script compiling yet. There are thorough tutorials on the net on how to do this, but the gist of it is you need to find and extract a Scripts.rar that was included with your CK installation. Once those files are in place, you should be able to compile.

Right, the new error you're getting is due to a script source dependency that's missing. Basically, when a script depends on other scripts, then the CK needs to have access to the script sources (the .PSC files) it depends on.

SkyUI, the mod that owns SKI_ConfigBase, does not include .PSC sources in the mod, so the CK can't compile scripts that depend on it. To fix it, you need to get the SkyUI SDK from here, which includes the sources: https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/wiki

Once you have the sources in place, you'll probably get a new error if there are still missing dependencies. As a general rule, those errors happen because either the .PSC files are not included (in which case you need to google about where to find them, or use a decompiler on the PEX files), or because the mod does include .PSC files but they're packed inside a .BSA, in which case you need to unpack the BSA first so the CK can see the script sources.

Ok got it, seemingly, working. I have to test if the length is actually working or if the number in the MCM just got bigger.

But thanks for the help especially @MadMansenGun and for bearing with me.

Edit: @WraithSlayer Yep i understood that now, sorry for bothering you. I didnt think those errors could be solved so easily thats why i posted them while parallel looking for a solution. Again sorry for bothering you.

• 3 years later...

Were you successful? I only ask because if so then that could be a GREAT mod that many would love to try. Including myself. Hehehehe. I was going to do it but figured if someone else beat me to the punch then I shouldn't create something that's already been done by someone else =] Cheers!

• 1 year later...