*No longer Supported* Cage the Dragon Collection

*No longer Supported* Cage the Dragon Collection

View File

About This File

*This Mod is no longer supported and has been replaced with The Caged Dragon & Crimson Camellia Collection. Use at your own digression*

Ever had that moment where you thought maybe it was a bad idea to unleash the dragon or just simply need something to help tame one? Or just, tired of chastity devices that are a little too full coverage? The LoveBelow has the solution with the Cage The Dragon Collection.

What is it?

This is set of bottoms for males and male-framed Sims with the soft version of Yuradragon penis all locked-up in two styles of cock-cages.

The solid cock-cage comes in two variations metal and plastic with 4 color variations for metal and 5 for plastic

cagethedragonbling.png.17f3158f5caffea5a7811b124ad718da.pngcagethedragonplastic.png.aabbf94edc791b4555a29cad91b912e4.png

The slit cock-cage come only in metal with the 4 color variations.
cagethedragonslitted.png.45d156777989223b301f007eeb409bec.png

All versions can be found in CAS with the following icon

cageddragonicon.png.f0b0926102368f1d18e204c502727606.png

Known issues

Huge bellies tend to overhang around the base

Credits
    darkconsole for their DCC4 Male Chastity Device 100
    Dragongodmod for his SOS Addon - Vertical Diphallism

Special Thanks
heartbeatsandbrainwaves
Yuran

10 hours ago, weredeer said:

I can tell you are having a lot of fun making all this stuff.

Really? What gave me away? ?

9 hours ago, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

Aw, how did I get on the special thanks? Well, a special thanks to you as well, I was actually just thinking about how cute something like this for the Sims would be lol. And here it is.

Strangely  enough I think one of your sims and a request once upon a time for a cock ring made me want to do this

5 hours ago, Ariathos92 said:

Hey, thank you SO much for this, I've been wanting to have a chastity device in this game for SO long and I thought nobody would ever make one, since it's so niche. 
Huge thanks!

Your welcome. Chastity belts are nice but some of my boys needed something more... them.

• 3 months later...

Awesome! Just what I was looking for.

I have 2 questions, if you don't mind:

Is there any way to make this the WW penis for a sim?

In my game the cages are appearing with the mesh distorted. It's not terrible, but not ideal. Any clues as to why?

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Grom424 said:

Awesome! Just what I was looking for.

I have 2 questions, if you don't mind:

Is there any way to make this the WW penis for a sim?

In my game the cages are appearing with the mesh distorted. It's not terrible, but not ideal. Any clues as to why?

Thanks!

I always thought of this as underwear rather than a separate ww penis since it is soft yuradragon pene in a cage. I suppose it could also be a standalone soft version of a ww pene. 

As for the distortion there could be a issue with the uv and the way this is weight painted, if you wouldn't mind could you send me a picture via pm so I see what it is doing in your game. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/2/2019 at 8:19 PM, Redchops said:

Is there any way these cages could be made to be used on futa sims?

I wanted to do the same thing, so I did a bit of digging. . . Short answer is NO, unfortunately. 
The "content" istelf is built with a replicated male frame. As an experiment (to see how difficult it would be) I added female support in Sims4Studio. When I applied it in game it replaced the entire female sims lower half with a male lower half. . . In concept, if you wanted a much more realistic "trans" experience it COULD technically work, however as the asset currently stands, it causes the upper and lower body parts to dis-align since male and female have drastically different seam positions and sizes, however with longer tops applied it does cover the seam and in certain cases it looks relatively normal, but keep in mind it will be a MASCULINE shaped lower body. 

While it would be possible to edit the mesh for Female/Trans Sims it would be a bit of work on MiniGiles hands. It wouldn't really just be plug and play, or I assume it would already be an option. However I'm hoping demand may be high enough that supply may catch up! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.   

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the late reply everyone. Thank you @althekoolkid for giving the right answer to this.

Currently the cage itself not an accessory but part of male frame only bottom mesh and currently only fits the masculine soft pene mesh this is attached to. I would love for it to actually be a stand alone accessory that could go on multiple soft pene meshes but have not puzzled out how to do so without positioning it for each pene mesh out there. So for now, until I either puzzle that out or build a version that goes on a female frame, this will be male on masculine frame only.

As to the texture issue, because the uvmap for this uses the sections of the texture that handles both pants and accessories it will change the color of your accessories because it technically is considered clothing which texture overlays everything as sim is wearing.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/2/2019 at 8:25 PM, ApathyAngel86 said:

Am I blind?  I can't find the Yuradragon penis anywhere.  Where can I find it?

59 minutes ago, Quirkydeity said:

It sucks that this is the only male chastity cage mod and the penis mesh seems to be missing :classic_sad:

Just to be clear the separate Yuradragon mod for WW body selector is under revision. It use to be part of Diphallia mod upload. The Cage the Dragon mesh includes the cage and the Yuradragon Pene soft form and is not just a floating chastity cage with no pene in it. Once I finish revising the Yuradragon mod for WW, I will upload it with the Cage the Dragon mod to make it easier to find.

• 4 weeks later...

Decided to give this interesting looking mod a run. Unfortunately for me it appears to discolor the penis itself in some dark brown color. The Sim is in CAS and has nothing but this on, but there's still issues. I'd have Turbodriver aswell as a default male bottom replacement (RealGents). I suppose there's some sort of texture conflict between them as they overwrite default skintones.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/27/2019 at 5:43 AM, althekoolkid said:

I wanted to do the same thing, so I did a bit of digging. . . Short answer is NO, unfortunately. 
The "content" istelf is built with a replicated male frame. As an experiment (to see how difficult it would be) I added female support in Sims4Studio. When I applied it in game it replaced the entire female sims lower half with a male lower half. . . In concept, if you wanted a much more realistic "trans" experience it COULD technically work, however as the asset currently stands, it causes the upper and lower body parts to dis-align since male and female have drastically different seam positions and sizes, however with longer tops applied it does cover the seam and in certain cases it looks relatively normal, but keep in mind it will be a MASCULINE shaped lower body. 

While it would be possible to edit the mesh for Female/Trans Sims it would be a bit of work on MiniGiles hands. It wouldn't really just be plug and play, or I assume it would already be an option. However I'm hoping demand may be high enough that supply may catch up! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.   

i too would like a fem body version

• 6 months later...