9 minutes ago, Rasthal said:

Nope. no custom race.

so how do i make the model/texture from the horse cock available with MO2?

i tried installing it and deleting the esp or should i just not activate it at all?

I think just installing it again should be sufficient to rule out an installation error.  You can try checking in your Skyrim Special Edition folder to see if the models are there (Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\Bound Cock), but if they were missing you should be getting the default 'missing model' instead - it sorta looks like this: \

I assume other schlong addons are working for you?  I think I'm going to need your load order to see if I can find anything that could be interfering.

have you used MO2? cuse it donsent use the normal way of adding the mods.

Load order:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
GenderBender.esm
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
MilkyObj.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
SOS - Grower - Extended.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
FNIS.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
FM_FollowerMod.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Tiwa44_SGMD_CBBE_1_4.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_CBBE.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn_CBBE.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SLSO.esp
DW.esp
SLSO_PSA.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
SexLabTools.esp
UIExtensions.esp
InstantMining.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Infinite Gold For Merchants.esp
CollegeSpellbooks.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexlabLightMeUp.esp
GenderBenderAddon-BoundCock.esp
SOS_Ho.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Ordinator Enchantment Tweaks.esp
xp_editor.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

On 4/1/2019 at 7:30 PM, Holzfrau said:

I think just installing it again should be sufficient to rule out an installation error.  You can try checking in your Skyrim Special Edition folder to see if the models are there (Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\Bound Cock), but if they were missing you should be getting the default 'missing model' instead - it sorta looks like this: \

I assume other schlong addons are working for you?  I think I'm going to need your load order to see if I can find anything that could be interfering.

I'm assuming that the last bethesda update broke something, because I'm with the same problem.

Everything seems to be in place, the folders are correct, in game the spell works, it changes the character gender and SOS recognize that they have a bound cock, but the cock itself doesn't show, and it is not like a missing model, it is just not there.

I'm using Vortex, but still everything seems to have gone to the right places, the meshes, scripts and all. Dunno if I'm doing something wrong, but I'm with the same problem as Rasthal.

I had a weird issue with the original model after SE update. The model always appears fully transparent and invisible, but you can see it, if you play with camera and try to look at it through the bottom of the character body (kinda weird).

I replaced the original model with an optimized mesh from the required assets and set the same options for textures in the NifScope. And everything works fine now!

bound cock.7z

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2019 at 7:07 PM, DDHHW324LKK said:

I had a weird issue with the original model after SE update. The model always appears fully transparent and invisible, but you can see it, if you play with camera and try to look at it through the bottom of the character body (kinda weird).

I replaced the original model with an optimized mesh from the required assets and set the same options for textures in the NifScope. And everything works fine now!

bound cock.7z 184.45 kB · 15 downloads

Still not working for me. Its exactly as you say. Looking at my character from the bottom and inside them, I can see the bound cock but its completely invisible otherwise. Not sure how to fix it. Everything seems to be working otherwise, just cant see it at all. 

On 4/17/2019 at 4:53 AM, Rmacintyre said:

Still not working for me. Its exactly as you say. Looking at my character from the bottom and inside them, I can see the bound cock but its completely invisible otherwise. Not sure how to fix it. Everything seems to be working otherwise, just cant see it at all. 

Well then I have no idea. You may try to fix it yourself. First, check if the meshes from the required assets are working. You can equip it in game using console or additem menu. If they aren't optimized you will see /!\ mark instead of the model. You must optimize them using Cathedral Assets Optimizer

If they appear in game correctly the next step is to replace the original mod meshes with optimized meshes. Simply rename new and overwrite old files. At this step check whether the bound cock is visible. In my case it was visible and had default horse textures. I used NifScope and changed texture settings in the mesh (0 NiNode -> 11 BSTriShape -> 15 BSLightingShaderProperty and 16 BSShaderTextureSet) to partially match origin mesh settings.

Безымянный1.png

Безымянный.png

Spoiler
2 hours ago, DDHHW324LKK said:

Well then I have no idea. You may try to fix it yourself. First, check if the meshes from the required assets are working. You can equip it in game using console or additem menu. If they aren't optimized you will see /!\ mark instead of the model. You must optimize them using Cathedral Assets Optimizer

If they appear in game correctly the next step is to replace the original mod meshes with optimized meshes. Simply rename new and overwrite old files. At this step check whether the bound cock is visible. In my case it was visible and had default horse textures. I used NifScope and changed texture settings in the mesh (0 NiNode -> 11 BSTriShape -> 15 BSLightingShaderProperty and 16 BSShaderTextureSet) to partially match origin mesh settings.

Безымянный1.png

Безымянный.png

I don't see how the textures in the BSShaderTextureSet would be causing problems.  The two effects textures I'm using there are from vanilla Skyrim (Skyrim - Textures4.bsa to be precise).  I think the more significant change is how Shader Flags 1 differs from the model which is included with the mod, which looks like this:

BC_Flags.jpg.a647fe2f6e4eb4486ceaba5954a9aea2.jpg

Perhaps there is something in this flag configuration that is going awry?  I've been avoiding updating SE because I'm happy with my current load order, but I suppose I'll have to bite the bullet and see what happens.

On 4/18/2019 at 8:28 PM, DDHHW324LKK said:

Безымянный1.png

Безымянный.png

Sorry, but I only understood about 1/3 of what you said. And i can't get it through console command. It doesn't give me an ID number.

Edit- Do i need to optimize just the meshes or the textures in CAO

Edit2 - tried optimizing the bound cock meshes folder and nothing changed. I was able to add a horse cock armour to my inventory and it looked normal in the viewport but when it was equipped came up with that <!> symbol. 

Edit 3 - i opened up the files in NIFscope and the Emissive colour, Specular, and Skin tint are all the same as yours in the image. Still Invisible. 

• 4 weeks later...

From a message I sent to the mod author. I just wanted anyone to know if the come across a CTD one minor issue I saw and how I rectified very quickly.

"I wanted to reach out and let you know the MOD works just fine. Looks really good w/no issues that I can see. Also wanted to thank you for your help. I will say and I know you said you havent been doing any skyrim lately. This is more for people who come across the post. There actually one issue I did see and that was with Vigilants of Stendarr. It would seem they were in the temple of dibella at the same time I went to go meet our friend there and that seems like it was causing a CTD. Deactivated VOS and it worked fine. I am almost willing to bet if I wanted to reactivate VOS now it would prob be fine. The issue is I think you had the two events going on there at the same time. So forgot this was a private message so I will copy and post this in the support area for the mod.

Ric"

Troubleshooting note for my future self and hopefully others to benefit.

I was having issues with the Bound Cock not showing on any characters.  After an embarrassing amount of troubleshooting, I located the problem in a mod that affects spell effect shader properties.  The issue doesn't show up as a conflict in things like xEdit.

Specifically, the mod giving me the trouble was "No More Ugly Effects SE" but I found that "No Edge Glow" also caused the problem.  I haven't narrowed down which spell effect shader Bound Cock relies on but if everything else it normal and the schlong is just not showing up in-game, it might be another mod changing spell effect shaders.

Hope that's helpful!

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2019 at 4:07 AM, DDHHW324LKK said:

bound cock.7z 184.45 kB · 53 downloads

Just wanted to say this did work for me, and with a little racemenu editing I had myself a good time

On 4/6/2019 at 1:07 PM, DDHHW324LKK said:

bound cock.7z 184.45 kB · 53 downloads

Where did you put the files in that 7z?

58 minutes ago, ✧ Puppet Master ✧ said:

Can I use assets from this mod (scripts, ideas) to create my own version of this and upload it here in LL?

Sure, go ahead.  If you have any questions about the nuts and bolts of it, we can handle those via PM.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, EZK-0X said:

Hi Holzfrau i want to know how can i get the look of the cock from sos Equipable Horse instead of the bound one? because i like to keep your mod for the sos addon and use the original look.

Pick which schlong models (a matching pair of 0 and 1) you want from Data\meshes\Futa, rename them to sos_bound_cock_0.nif and sos_bound_cock_1.nif, and place them in Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\bound cock.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2018 at 12:11 PM, Holzfrau said:

It's a NifSkope change.  I've attached the modified NIFs - put them in Data\meshes\SexLab and rename them accordingly.  You will still need the assets from both the Bound Cock and Equipable Horse Cock mods.

I'm looking into adding the bound cock into SexLab's strap-on list as part of the main mod, but I won't have time to finish it until next week.

BoundStrapon.7z

Do you have any more guidance on getting this to work as a strap on? I tried replacing the nifs in Sexlab with these but that just appears to make the strap on invisible.

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Kara086 said:

I'm having the oddest problem, I can seem to find anyone selling book for the bound cock. Does anyone know if If I'm just unlucky so far or if I've run into a problem?

It certainly sounds like you've run into a problem.  Have you been able to find the lesser tome in any loot chests?  They're not super common, so it may not be a big deal if you haven't.

This mod adds the tomes to the leveled lists via script, so the issue here wouldn't be the kind of mod conflict that takes a Bashed patch.  However, there is a drawback to doing it this way, because the only way to remove a script-added item from the list is to nuke all the script-added items, regardless of which mod they came from.  I suspect this is what's happening - there is another mod dynamically changing the spellbook leveled lists, and the Bound Cock spellbooks are getting removed as a side effect.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I spent hours fucking with these meshes in Nifskope, trying to make them take the actual "bound" appearance. No luck, even with straight block copies from a real bound weapon mesh. Something about render order or something when/how it attaches to the body maybe? I don't know. Did figure out how to get a really neat purple glowing ghost-horse-cock though, so that's nice.