Karyan's CBBE Bodyslide Conversation

2 hours ago, shadow866 said:

Nice going :D

Always nice when people pick up the torch and keep going with the conversions when IRL gets in the way for alot of us :(

Ty.

Hey, I'm having a problem with making new esp file for an outfit. There is an armor from Vigilant mod, I extract the armor mesh files and make it into a separate mod. I want to split the full armor into top and bottom part. The full armor and the top work very well, but the bôttm part always cause Creation kit crashed when I ỉmpot the mesh to female world model.

I separate the bottom from original full armor by outfit studio. 

I ask some of my friends and they said it's because the nif file, some vertex has 6 bones instead of maximum 4. But I don't understand much.

I know you usually split outfit part. Can you help me with this file?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/106609-making-new-esp-file-for-armor/?tab=comments#comment-2355132

1 hour ago, Amethyst456 said:

Ty.

Spoiler

Hey, I'm having a problem with making new esp file for an outfit. There is an armor from Vigilant mod, I extract the armor mesh files and make it into a separate mod. I want to split the full armor into top and bottom part. The full armor and the top work very well, but the bôttm part always cause Creation kit crashed when I ỉmpot the mesh to female world model.

I separate the bottom from original full armor by outfit studio. 

I ask some of my friends and they said it's because the nif file, some vertex has 6 bones instead of maximum 4. But I don't understand much.

I know you usually split outfit part. Can you help me with this file?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/106609-making-new-esp-file-for-armor/?tab=comments#comment-2355132

Send me the files. esp/meshes/textures/bodyslide files. And il see if i can find the issue.

If you wish to remove HDT High Heel in the future conversions. Here are some quick guides. Once you know how, its very fast

HDT High Heels is very script heavy(and old) so its a good idea to convert them to Nio High Heels instead.

Here is how you remove HDT High Heels. Requires TES5Edit for faster editing.

Spoiler

And here is how you Add Nio High Heels. Requires NifSkope

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2018 at 4:29 AM, chevalierx said:

thank for work /merci

what skin are using and enb if possible ?

and thank you for answer

Aww, why you delete your comment?

Today I find something very strange with my bodyslides. The arms of some outfit looks totally ok for me when I look in my bodyslide and outfit studio, it totally fits my character's arms. But when other people use the bodyslide, the arms always be at wrong position (the outfit is closer to body than the arms). That why you tell me have to scale x for the arm chains while I see it looks already fit 

Do you have any idea about this?

4 hours ago, Amethyst456 said:

Aww, why you delete your comment?

Today I find something very strange with my bodyslides. The arms of some outfit looks totally ok for me when I look in my bodyslide and outfit studio, it totally fits my character's arms. But when other people use the bodyslide, the arms always be at wrong position (the outfit is closer to body than the arms). That why you tell me have to scale x for the arm chains while I see it looks already fit 

Do you have any idea about this?

for me the good solution it separate both for other ( like left_arm, right arms then move esch one to correct postion)

also myabe your using old bodyslide or custom one like cos or cbbe++

also you copy all bones to to the sharpe

like neckless move when breast move , you need go to bones and remove ( alt +click) thzt bones (breadt from the sharpe of neckless

00.jpg.a89cb15d9051622a1e32475030509acb.jpg

19 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

for me the good solution it separate both for other ( like left_arm, right arms then move esch one to correct postion)

also myabe your using old bodyslide or custom one like cos or cbbe++

also you copy all bones to to the sharpe

like neckless move when breast move , you need go to bones and remove ( alt +click) thzt bones (breadt from the sharpe of neckless

00.jpg.a89cb15d9051622a1e32475030509acb.jpg

I don't use old bs or custom cbbe. Moving the outfit parts isn't a problem. Problem is they are at the right position for me, but wrong position for other people; so I can't know what they look like with others.

Btw, one of my friend tell that this clipping happends when arm and chubby arm aren't set to max 100. If they're set to max 100 like me, it looks totally fit.