DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer ver. 3.0!

Just updated on Nexus, my comprehensive DMRA Clothing and Armor replacer now has the seamless waist body on every item!

Additionally, I have included a number of new variations for several pieces of armor, 9 different textures for the new Alternate Glass Armor, and a versatile BAIN formatted archive.

Download from Oblivion Nexus

Readme:

Name: DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer

Version: 3.0

Date: 4/17/2012

Category: Weapons and Armor

Requirements: Shivering Isles Patch 1.2.0.201

Author(s): Nephenee13

Source: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=42033

Description

===========

A complete DMRA BBB Replacer for all stock clothing, armor and robes from Oblivion, Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine.

Details

=======

Welcome to the Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer for the DMRA BBB body (henceforth DMRA BBB CCaAR)! If you have already installed this mod once before, you may be wondering what is new, and if you haven't, I'm sure you are interested in just what is going on.

Put simply, this is your all-in-one answer for converting your Oblivion game to the DMRA body. All Oblivion Clothing and Armor has been converted, checked for issues and refined. Starting with the original DMRA replacers by Edhildil, I have closely examined every article of clothing and armor in Blender and NIFSkope, checking for flaws, clipping, transparent portions and any other flaws.

So why the all new release? Well, I made a breakthrough involving the DMRA body. I finally managed to eliminate the waist seam, however this required fixing every single piece of upper and lower body clothing and armor. But now all clothing and armor included in this package will display no waist seam at all, no matter the combination. It is a fantastic visual improvement. The ankle and wrist seam have also been reduced, but not eliminated.

My DMRA Fine Tuned Body v3 is included as part of the mod, to insure that even when you take off your clothing and armor, everything stays consistent. This body has the eliminated waist seam and drastically reduced ankle and wrist seams.

Also included is Growlfs Universal Skeleton, to ensure maximum compatibility with all other armor and clothing mods. If you use a special BBB enabled skeleton for Deadly Reflex or Unnecessary Violence, you will need to override the included skeletons.

Several meshes have been changed in more extensive ways since version 2.0. The most notable are the Monk, White Monk and Wizard robes. There is an all new mesh for the Monk and White Monk robes, that are more reminiscent of the Vanilla versions. The Wizard Robe is now a "Long" robe. Additionally, the Leather (Thief) Cuirass and the Blackwater Cuirass have had their sleaves cut down and slimmed to be much less bulky than before.

Virtually all of the armors and several of the clothes have had new ground meshes made to reflect their new appearance. By default this only affects the female versions, but an option is available to convert all ground meshes to the female style.

The DMRA BBB CCaAR is packaged exclusively as a Wrye Bash BAIN Archive, designed for easiest install using Wrye Bash's Bash Installer function. It is still possible to install manually, however. Detailed instructions will be provided below. However first I am going to go over each component of the package and what it does. The package contains a number of folders, each preceded by a 3 digit number. Which of these folders you install will be determined by your own personal needs.

Package Breakdown

=================

000 Core:

This is the "core" package. This contains the main esp (DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp) and ALL necessary files for proper function. This is the only part that MUST be installed.

01x - 07x:

These folders contain optional versions of several pieces of clothing and armor, I will now go over them in more detail

010 Alt Blacksmith Apron:

This is a Blacksmith Apron with the classic vanilla look, instead of the black version created by Edhildil. It should fit properly with the Blacksmith Pants.

020 Alt DB Armor:

This changes the Shrowded Armor from Edhildil's "latex bodysuit" look to a more traditional, but sexier, version. This version was inspired by Colourwheel's variation.

030/031 Alt Daedric Cuirass/Alt Daedric Greaves:

These are alternate versions of the Daedric Cuirass and Greaves, inspired by Colourwheel. You may install one or the other, providing four different combinations for you to choose from.

040/041 Alt Dwarven Cuirass/Alt Dwarven Greaves:

These are alternate versions of the Dwarven Cuirass and Greaves, inspired by Colourwheel. You may install one or the other, providing four different combinations for you to choose from.

050/051 Alt Elven Cuirass/Alt Elven Greaves:

These are alternate versions of the Elven Cuirass and Greaves, inspired by Colourwheel. You may install one or the other, providing four different combinations for you to choose from.

060/061 Alt Fur Cuirass/Alt Fur Greaves:

These are alternate versions of the Fur Cuirass and Greaves, inspired by Colourwheel. You may install one or the other, providing four different combinations for you to choose from.

070 Opaque Glass Armor:

By default, the transparent shorts-and-bikini style of Glass Armor is installed. If you wish to keep this style, but have it opaque, install this package. Do not select any other package in the "07x" family!

070/071 Alt Glass Cuirass/Alt Glass Greaves:

These are alternate versions of the Glass Cuirass and Greaves, inspired by Colourwheel. You MUST install both!

072 Glass Armor Textures:

If you choose to install the Colourwheel style Glass Armor, you MUST choose one of these texture sets to install. Nine different colors of Glass Armor are available. Only choose one!

100-113 Long Robes

By default, all robes except the Monk, White Monk and Wizard Robe are the "short" version. If you like you can install "Long" versions of the robes. Please choose whichever ones you prefer, to mix and match to your pleasure!

200 Colourwheel's Sexy Oblivion Overhaul

If you use Colourwheel's Sexy Oblivion Overhaul (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/36387) (or Colourwheel's Sexy Imperial Legion) install this package to provide all guards with DMRA BBB armors appropriate to their city. As of yet their off-duty uniforms have not been altered.

210 Upper Class High Heels

This package will replace the three Upper Class Shoes with (non-Real High Heels) high heeled versions.

300 Knights of the Nine

If you have Knights of the Nine installed, this package will install the KotN specific meshes, along with the required "DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp" to enable female versions.

400 Shivering Isles Extra

While Shivering Isles remains required for the mod to function, this package installs a special bonus. The version of "DLCShiveringIsles.esp" include will change the clothing worn by the Dancer in Sheogorath's palace. She will now wear the Black and Red "Like a Flower" outfit (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42213) from Nailflan. Because this ESP is a dummy, normally used only to load the SI BSAs, it is a completely harmless change.

500 Ground Meshes

Installing this package will make all ground meshes the female version if available, either vanilla or my custom DMRA ones.

Install

=======

BAIN

++++

1) Plave DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.7z in you Bash Installers Folder

2) In Wrye Bash's Installers Tab, select the package "000 Core" along with whichever optional packages you wish to install

3) Install the archive from the Right Click menu

4) Activate the ESP files from the mods tab, and run BOSS to sort them into the proper order

Manual

++++++

1) Unzip the entire archive to a temprorary location of your choice

2) In another Temporary Location, create a new temporary folder

3) Copy the "Meshes" and "Textures" folders, along with "DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp" from the folder 000 Core to your new Temporary Location

4) Copy the contents from whatever optional packages you wish into this same location, selecting to merge folders and overwrite files when prompted

5) When all optional packages have been merged, copy the "meshes" "textures" and whatever ESP files that are in the temporary folder into your Oblivion\Data folder

6) Activate the ESP files in your preferred mod manager, and run BOSS to sort them properly.

I do not, and will not, support installation via Oblivion Mod Manager (OBMM) or Nexus Mod Manager (NMM). Please do not ask me to support those formats. My answer will, as always, be "Use Wrye Bash instead".

Uninstall

=========

BAIN

++++

Uninstal the Archive from the Installers tab

Manual

++++++

Uninstallation is best accomplished by replacing with a new armor replacer.

Recommended Additional Mods

===========================

Insanity Sorrow's Improved Armoury Compilation (http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/797-insanitys-improved-armoury-compilation/) A complete hi-res revamp of all armor textures

Mike's Clothes Replacer (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/7487) more detailed and vibrant clothing. Make sure you delete the included "meshes" folder before installing! Only install the "textures" folder. The Long Robes in the included screenshots use these textures

Neph's Stock Shoes as Real High Heels (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42212) Makes the stock shoes Real High Heels, fully compatible with this mod.

Incompatibility

===============

This mod is incompatible with any other armor replacer. It is designed to work in concert with Colourwheel's Sexy Oblivion Overhaul, specifically the Sexy Imperial Legion component.

Known Issues or Bugs

====================

Graphical glitches on the SI Zealot Robe and Apron of Adroitness, clipping on Syl's Dress. Possible texture issue on the Alternate Fur Cuirass.

Waist seam will be visible when used with any other DMRA outfits that have not been converted to the new seamless body.

History

=======

1.0 - 04/17/12 - Initial Release.

1.1 - 04/17/12 - Fixed Daedric Helm, Zealot Robe, Thadon Robe, Syl's Dress and Imperial Watch issues.

1.1a - 04/17/12 - Knights of the Nine patch ESP added.

2.0 - 05/20/12 - Updated all lowerbody meshes with fixed glossiness, virtually eliminating the waist seam.

3.0 - 10/22/12 - Massive update to the new Seamless DMRA Body, conversion to BAIN Archive Format, new alternate armors and clothing, general cleanup of all meshes.

Contact

=======

You can contact me on forums.nexusmods.com or forums.bethsoft.com under the name "Nephenee13".

Credits

=======

This mod would not be possible without the assistance, assets and work of the following people:

Mktsang, Alexscorpion, HellKnight, Speedbuster - DMRA Body

Coronerra - DMRA Body Attempt 2

nabernas - DMRA Fine Tuned Body

Exnem - Original Eye Candy body

Robert - Foot mesh

Growlf - Universal Skeleton

colourwheel - Boots and Gauntlets, High Heels, Original versions of the Alternate Armors, General inspiration

Edhildil - Original DMRA Replacer

Desuchan, NPR, Hentai, RGM, Raiar, A-Type2, Gizmodian, Blackheart - Various Meshes and Textures throughout the mod

weaver, Messenger of Sorrow, Grimdeath9740, ViLance, spazizoner - Glass Armor Textures

Nailfan - Like a Flower outfit

Arthmoor, DraketheDragon, Surazel - Advice and Inspiration

Wrye, Lojack, Wrinklyninja and everyone else on the Wrye Bash and BOSS teams

Bethesda Gameworks

Dark0ne and the staff of TESNexus

Tools Used

==========

7-Zip - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15579

Blender - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12248

NIFSkope - http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope

TES4Edit - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11536

TES Construction Set - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11367

Readme Generator - http://HammondsLegacy.com/obmm/tools_readme_generator1.asp

Wrye Bash - http://wrye.ufrealms.net/Wrye%20Bash.html

Licensing/Legal

===============

You may use this mod for whatever you wish, as long as you credit myself and all others who's work is used.

I really love your armor/clothes replacer !!:heart:

Thanks

Edit

I've got a question :D Are the tattoo's for your characters just for the chocolate elves or for every other race ? Because i want these tattoo's for all the races in Oblivion, but i didn't find something like that....:s

I've got a question :D Are the tattoo's for your characters just for the chocolate elves or for every other race ? Because i want these tattoo's for all the races in Oblivion' date=' but i didn't find something like that....:s

[/quote']

That specific pattern is just for the Chocolate Elves, but I've seen (and have) a variety of others for other races. There's also a set of tatoo resources out there and with some photoshop knowledge you can create your own tatooed texture.

Awesome neph :)

.... Permission to add BB to it? :)

Yeah' date=' but that might screw up the seamless waist.

Give it a shot and see what happens, if the waist seam returns let me know. I had to completely alter my work-flow to account for this.

[/quote']

It won't. You know why?

I am using your seamless DMRA body replacer, with BBB and BB to it. + even set gloss to 1000 body is still seamless.

In case seams appear I'll ding you up.

Yeah[...].

Sweet! Can't wait. lolface.png

Starting on some now actually :)

Offtopic : Nepro, you watch History channel right? Is it me or your avatar is the one from "Universe" i think. the show where they talk about aliens and mayans and stuff lol

Neph, I noticed something.

All the armors from this version has no seam what so ever, the previous version if you look closely enough you will notice it.

Job well done. Damn seamless. Now what we need is neck seam fix. Lol. Would take time cause the texture everyone uses will factor greatly to the seams.

Yeah[...].

Sweet! Can't wait. lolface.png

Starting on some now actually :)

Offtopic : Nepro' date=' you watch History channel right? Is it me or your avatar is the one from "Universe" i think. the show where they talk about aliens and mayans and stuff lol

[/quote']

I watch some. The show is called Ancient Aliens. I watch the show only because I get hyper amused by aliens theories. lolface.pnglolface.pnglolface.png

Giorgio Tsoukalos is the guy in my avatar. I recommend to watch the show episodes which feature his appearance. Tsoukalos is the best at promoting aliens ridiculousness. lolface.pnglolface.pnglolface.png

I'd use my own mug as avatar but it is out of the question given the sheer numbers of people who could potentially blackmail me for posting on this forum. Welcome to Puritan America. oldlol.gif

@Neph- are we going to see more Sexy Colourwheel inspired DMRA replacers? I like those very much because they are less skimpy. :)