Graphic Glitch on Male Legs

I looked through the forum for a thread on this - I couldn't find any- I'm sorry if this has already been discussed/a solution found in another thread. If so please point me in the right direction :)

I noticed today that my male Sims get this weird graphic glitch when doing WW-related interactions - I have several different animation packs but it seems to be happening with all of them. Anyone seen it before and know what to do about it - I tried removing the latest CC I downloaded (some T-shirts) but that didn't help.

Thanks in advance - and thank you to all the modders and creators for all the hard work you put into WW :)

08-07-18_12-39-44 AM.png

I don't have any default skins - other than what WW provides (or however that works) - but I seem to have found the problem or at least a fix. The glitch only appears when I select the Original Default in Penis Settings - so I guess this Sim will have to get another one :)

2 hours ago, Nhim78 said:

I don't have any default skins - other than what WW provides (or however that works) - but I seem to have found the problem or at least a fix. The glitch only appears when I select the Original Default in Penis Settings - so I guess this Sim will have to get another one :)

Do you have your sim's high detail set to low or medium in the graphics settings?

Thank You for all your suggestions to what might be the cause of this - sadly none of it has helped remove the glitch.

I've tried moving WW (and whatever else is related to WW - animation packs etc) to a game with no other mods/cc and is still happens when I select the Original Default in Penis Settings. It's no major problem - I'll just change the penis, luckily no surgery is required so Sim should be ok :P

this glitch happen only on certain distance from sims or angle right?

if the glitch happen, try to zoom in/ move closer to your sims,...

try set your graphic setting to very high in sims detail, and turn off laptop mode (or change all to ultra high, your video card should be capable by this setting), and see if the glitch still show up..

8 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

If I remember correctly, this can be caused by some unrelated CC content you install.

So even if I take out all other CC/mods + repair the game this could still happen because of some faulty CC?

You said it only happens with 1 of 3 penis options, Which penis is doing it? Cause its probably that mod specifically. If you remove it the glitch will go away. 

I get the same glitch from the Male Chastity belt from MiniGiles, I think they may be making a mistake when putting there mods together, and I wasn't sure if it was just me but now I'm going to go send them a message to let them know. (This might be a just me problem, my bad.)

1 hour ago, Simite said:

You said it only happens with 1 of 3 penis options, Which penis is doing it? 

It's the Original Default that comes with WW - I only have the two that comes with WW and the Better Body one by Hiroki (I think that's the name).

Archived