So I've been playing Sexout with Arwen's Realism Tweaks...

I'm gonna try out Arwen's on a new game. I still have my doubts about some of it to be honest, in particular the facts that by the description I will need to shoot bad guys more to kill them, something that always annoyed me in vanilla. If you get shot you should die, or atleast get severly injured, that's my reasoning. However this made the game too easy. With a better AI it might have been viable, but as my setup is now I tend to one-shot pretty much anyone, which I realistic but WAY to easy. If they just were as good shots as myself the problem would be solved...:D

So anyhow, I'll try Arwen's out now and see how I like it.

I'm gonna try out Arwen's on a new game. I still have my doubts about some of it to be honest' date=' in particular the facts that by the description I will need to shoot bad guys more to kill them, something that always annoyed me in vanilla. If you get shot you should die, or atleast get severly injured, that's my reasoning. However this made the game too easy. With a better AI it might have been viable, but as my setup is now I tend to one-shot pretty much anyone, which I realistic but WAY to easy. If they just were as good shots as myself the problem would be solved...:D

[/quote']

I had the same doubts, but like you pointed out if the combat is realistic in the sense that bullets are actually dangerous and getting shot in the head is deadly - the AI just sucks balls and makes the game too easy despite it all. With Arwen's Tweaks the game is very challenging and fun, but it does change the combat dynamics more similar to an RPG, where skills, stats and strategies matter more, and not your adeptness in playing a shooter.

And Arwen's Tweaks goes well with Sexout mods, the stat penalties affect your gameplay more and getting robbed by a rapist really bums you out. :D

I'm gonna try out Arwen's on a new game. I still have my doubts about some of it to be honest' date=' in particular the facts that by the description I will need to shoot bad guys more to kill them, something that always annoyed me in vanilla. If you get shot you should die, or atleast get severly injured, that's my reasoning. However this made the game too easy. With a better AI it might have been viable, but as my setup is now I tend to one-shot pretty much anyone, which I realistic but WAY to easy. If they just were as good shots as myself the problem would be solved...:D

[/quote']

I had the same doubts, but like you pointed out if the combat is realistic in the sense that bullets are actually dangerous and getting shot in the head is deadly - the AI just sucks balls and makes the game too easy despite it all. With Arwen's Tweaks the game is very challenging and fun, but it does change the combat dynamics more similar to an RPG, where skills, stats and strategies matter more, and not your adeptness in playing a shooter.

And Arwen's Tweaks goes well with Sexout mods, the stat penalties affect your gameplay more and getting robbed by a rapist really bums you out. :D

Well, first impressions are good, I especially like the animated injections with stimpacks.

I disabled a bunch of mods that did the same thing or similar as Arwen's. Only one thing really bums me out is the alcohol aspect. Imp's had a much better system for simulating getting high/drunk that I really enjoyed.

To amend this I would like to use Visual Drugs ( http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/39119 ) but I am assuming they aren't compatible since it is incompatible with anything that alters drugs and meds...:(

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to make Breeder (5.5) compatible with Arwen's for myself, here it is if anybody else is interested. It mainly changes breast milk. User29, pm me if you want this removed, I'd be happy to oblige.

Deathclaw cum and the feeder bloatfly play nice with Arwen's now.

Breast milk has been changed to better reflect Arwen's atmostphere. It gives 4oz water and 2oz food, no longer heals limbs, and it needs to be stored in bottles, they're no longer created from thin air.

I decided to make Breeder (5.5) compatible with Arwen's for myself' date=' here it is if anybody else is interested. It mainly changes breast milk. User29, pm me if you want this removed, I'd be happy to oblige.

Deathclaw cum and the feeder bloatfly play nice with Arwen's now.

Breast milk has been changed to better reflect Arwen's atmostphere. It gives 4oz water and 2oz food, no longer heals limbs, and it needs to be stored in bottles, they're no longer created from thin air.

Thanks for this! Read this thread and did a reinstall to use Arwen's. It is quite a different, and harder, experience. I also like having to hunt down milk bottles now.