NIER AUTOMATA

Why does not anyone modify the nier automata?

type, some perverted modder could integrate a sexlab mod, inside the nier. would not it be a wonder?

share this idea. kkkk

11 minutes ago, squares said:

OP asked for an impossible mod. It'll be easier to recreate entire Automata levels and characters within a Skyrim, than hacking Nier:A and coding extentions for it.

How do you know that?

5 hours ago, dlc123 said:

How do you know that?

Know what? That there are already Nier:A themed mods for Skyrim? That Skyrim has easy to use tools provided by Bethesda and other moders? That Nier:A has nothing of sorts and probably never will due to low interest in the game from moding community even in Japan? I don't. Just guessing.

Plus it's a game from Square Enix. Squaresoft made some awesome games (the first dozen Final Fantasy titles, the first two Kingdom Hearts games, the Parasite Eve series, etc.). But most Square Enix games have been sort of...meh. I bought a copy of N: A for Steam and I just can't get into it no matter how hard I try. Same with FF XV, the game just fails to engage me.

Archived