Stellaris Furry Portraits Animated/Ideas/Help Wanted/Idk?

PasswordTYT

So lets talk of Stellaris furry portraits, that could maybe be made and animated, or just ideas really if anything. No furry hate please, just speaking of what i like. 

First idea, and its what i would love the most.

Judy Hopps? Zootopian Bunny Species?

Shipset?

Cityscape?

Traits?

Idk i would just like a species portrait mod made of the best bunny cop ever!  Scratch that, the bestest bunny ever! And in my opinion the best fictional character ever! 

I've been working on something along these lines (Link 1 Link 2). Though not just limited to furries. Kind of working on it alongside a regular mod with plans to tie clothing appearance to nudity policies if possible.

Only real snag I've hit is that I'm not sure I can make hair options separate because of the vanilla portrait I used as a base not having the option. So every body color, hair style and hair color is likely to require a separate image for each combination.  ?

The template I made will make things a bit easier. Right now I have to figure out how to align clothing, since those images aren't the same size as the portraits and scale differently, and then come up with different outfits that can be stripped down in a literal sense.

Plus I've gotta come up with a few hairstyles (gonna shoot for 5 variants initially). The most time consuming part will probably be having to make separate images for every hair color combination since I don't think I can make the hair itself a separate option with the portrait base I used.

Of course. The second link up above is a preview of what I'm working on for the guys. While I've enjoyed the current array of sexy portrait collections, it's kind of bugged me that there aren't many guy options available to roleplay as.

They won't quite be the same as vanilla portraits, since I had to hijack a vanilla portrait to make the designs work. Specifically hair has to be part of the body images so color combinations will require individual images each, which will regrettably increase the mod's filesize. Also, they won't blink either since the only way to get the larger bits like wings to work, as well as the waist-down view, was to use only the torso area of the original portrait.

That said the difference from vanilla portraits will allow me a little more creative freedom with designs.

Archived