Game goes back to town selection on load

I just updated to the Seasons upgrade and I am now unable to load any household.

After selecting a season and trying to load a household, I return immediately to the town selection menu.

I know this is probably one of my mods causing this but before I start on the painful work of removing my mods in groups until I find the culprit, I wanted to ask if this is a known issue with the Seasons upgrade and if there is a non-mod related solution.

So, for the record, here is what I had to do to solve crash, errors and loop back to neighborhood on load:

- updated MCCC, Basemental Drugs, WW and Nisa's Wicked Perversions to the latest version

- removed a mod to for the CAS in full edit mode all the time

- removed a mod/fix to reduce script lag

I don't know what else is not working anymore in my long list of mods but at least, now I can play again.

36 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

So, for the record, here is what I had to do to solve crash, errors and loop back to neighborhood on load:

- updated MCCC, Basemental Drugs, WW and Nisa's Wicked Perversions to the latest version

- removed a mod to for the CAS in full edit mode all the time

- removed a mod/fix to reduce script lag

I don't know what else is not working anymore in my long list of mods but at least, now I can play again.

Well done.

Archived