Notice: StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread

hvptr

On 7/28/2018 at 1:45 PM, koenkert said:

I'm using mostly the same mods, only my game keeps crashing whenever a male werewolf spawns in, other animations do not cause any problems and neither do female werewolfs.

I tried turning the female werewolf mod off, but it does not seem to help.

image.thumb.png.77ac7aaf13651e7681856412175bbf7f.png

I think SexLabNudeCreatures come from the older More Nasty Criters. Is recomended you un-install the old and get the new.

But your CTD has none relation to the version.

Normally, CTD when show a exact creature is for a problem in mesh or textures.

De-activate Hentai Creatures and Female WereWolf and Re-Install Creature Framework and More Nasty Criters.

Re-run fnis for users and try.

If get CTD De-activate Creature Framework and More Nasty Criters. Take a screenshot of D:\SKYRIM\DATA\meshes\actors and put it in a spoiler, press the black eye. Like this:

Spoiler

Put your image here, please.

12 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

I think SexLabNudeCreatures come from the older More Nasty Criters. Is recomended you un-install the old and get the new.

But your CTD has none relation to the version.

Normally, CTD when show a exact creature is for a problem in mesh or textures.

De-activate Hentai Creatures and Female WereWolf and Re-Install Creature Framework and More Nasty Criters.

Re-run fnis for users and try.

If get CTD De-activate Creature Framework and More Nasty Criters. Take a screenshot of D:\SKYRIM\DATA\meshes\actors and put it in a spoiler, press the black eye. Like this:

Hide contents

Put your image here, please.

I might be fucking up in replying to your comments, I do not know what I am doing. I found out one of the mods required jcontainers and sexlab werewolves, so I downloaded those.

I do not know how to re-install the creature framework, but I did re-install nasty critters.

Enormous thanks for helping by the way!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.04e07f2686333d0321b9370314076c8b.png

15 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

If human work but creatures not, re-install Fnis creature and Creature Framework. Re-Run FNIS for Users.

It worked! Animations appear to be working for animals, all it needed was a simple reinstall. 

The animations are working now, and they work fine from what I see.

1 hour ago, hvptr said:

It worked! Animations appear to be working for animals, all it needed was a simple reinstall. 

The animations are working now, and they work fine from what I see.

Is the expected. As i said, with NMM the install order is very important.

Now you can try put the others mod's about werewolfs that you disabled.

But make it slowly, one for one, and verify the correct functionality of each one.

4 hours ago, koenkert said:

I might be fucking up in replying to your comments, I do not know what I am doing. I found out one of the mods required jcontainers and sexlab werewolves, so I downloaded those.

I do not know how to re-install the creature framework, but I did re-install nasty critters.

Enormous thanks for helping by the way!

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.04e07f2686333d0321b9370314076c8b.png

You must have Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2 in your mod's list. Is required for More Nasty Criters.

But not worry, not have mesh inside it, is only scripts. Same for SexLabNudeCreatures, only scripts.

But you have many mesh folders in your screenshot.

Have you Deactivated More Nasty Criters in NMM before taking the screenshot?

It seems that the screenshot has been taken with More Nasty Criters activated in NMM

I need a screenshot of your mesh directory with More Nasty Criters DE-Activated in NMM. It should show red signal. 
And I need it to determine if you have a bad mesh that can cause your CTD.

50 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

You must have Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2 in your mod's list. Is required for More Nasty Criters.

But not worry, not have mesh inside it, is only scripts. Same for SexLabNudeCreatures, only scripts.

But you have many mesh folders in your screenshot.

Have you Deactivated More Nasty Criters in NMM before taking the screenshot?

It seems that the screenshot has been taken with More Nasty Criters activated in NMM

I need a screenshot of your mesh directory with More Nasty Criters DE-Activated in NMM. It should show red signal. 
And I need it to determine if you have a bad mesh that can cause your CTD.

Okay, I de-activated nasty criters properly this time, now it shows this in the meshes:

Should I just go ahead and install Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2 then?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.916eae3a77aa93e9697064d846b9ba41.png

1 hour ago, koenkert said:

Okay, I de-activated nasty criters properly this time, now it shows this in the meshes:

Should I just go ahead and install Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2 then?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.916eae3a77aa93e9697064d846b9ba41.png

First, you ALRREADY have Creature Framework because appear in your first screenshot and is required for More Nasty Criters and your game can't start without Creature Framework and your game can't animate creatures without the Creature Framework. Then, why you ask about install a mod that you ALRREADY have???

Second, have you see yours screenshots??? Are near the same. The only diference is the boar folder.

Then you must de-activate any, sure. But i can't understand why you continue having all this folders.

Have you make any MANUAL install? Have you MANUALLY copy files to your skyrim??

Maybe have you two versions of More Nasty Criters?? 

Third, your only problem appear to be a CTD when spawn a werewolf, and that can be for bad mesh.

For try solve it go to the mesh folder(SKYRIM\DATA\meshes\actors) and RENAME the folder werewolfbeast to BAD_werewolfbeast, for example, and i say RENAME NOT DELETE for recover it if necesay. 

Activate your More Nasty Criters and the others mod's related, if you have it disabled.

Run FNIS for Users and test in game.

14 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

First, you ALRREADY have Creature Framework because appear in your first screenshot and is required for More Nasty Criters and your game can't start without Creature Framework and your game can't animate creatures without the Creature Framework. Then, why you ask about install a mod that you ALRREADY have???

Second, have you see yours screenshots??? Are near the same. The only diference is the boar folder.

Then you must de-activate any, sure. But i can't understand why you continue having all this folders.

Have you make any MANUAL install? Have you MANUALLY copy files to your skyrim??

Maybe have you two versions of More Nasty Criters?? 

Third, your only problem appear to be a CTD when spawn a werewolf, and that can be for bad mesh.

For try solve it go to the mesh folder(SKYRIM\DATA\meshes\actors) and RENAME the folder werewolfbeast to BAD_werewolfbeast, for example, and i say RENAME NOT DELETE for recover it if necesay. 

Activate your More Nasty Criters and the others mod's related, if you have it disabled.

Run FNIS for Users and test in game.

I didn't manually install any mods. 
I changed the folder names as you suggested, but now skyrim wont load any saves.

But I found there are two werewolf beast folders in te actors file after re-installing more nasty critters, the one I named BAD_werewolfbeast and a new one.

Might it be a good idea to just delete all saves and reinstall every mod? Because I am starting to lose hope here.

Enormous thanks for all the help you have been offering, I did not mean to take up so much of your time.

1 hour ago, koenkert said:

I didn't manually install any mods. 
I changed the folder names as you suggested, but now skyrim wont load any saves.

But I found there are two werewolf beast folders in te actors file after re-installing more nasty critters, the one I named BAD_werewolfbeast and a new one.

Might it be a good idea to just delete all saves and reinstall every mod? Because I am starting to lose hope here.

Enormous thanks for all the help you have been offering, I did not mean to take up so much of your time.

If you can't load old saves can be good, that can mean some bad thing in your savegame caused by the bad mesh that cause you the CTD.

Not need delete all saves. When you have some saves, if you start a new game the save number is maintained, then if you are in save 87 the new game is saved as 88.

Start a NEW GAME and test your CTD.

If you have problems in your new game try re-install the mod's in the correct order. Follow the intructions in the description page of the mod's. As i say, the install order is very importan with NMM and sometimes the overwrites are very important. You always must use the XPMSE skeleton and know this:

XPMSE must overwrite all and none mod can overwrite XPMSE.

If the problem is solved the best option is continue the new game and delete the old saves.

We can try recover your old saves, but when a savegame is damaged is better forget it. Sometimes the savegames have problems that can't be solved.

Archived