Let me check that out

OK I crafted and wore all of them.  Are you sure you have all the ingredients?

yes I am sure, I double checked, it has frost salts greyed out even though I have more than 20 of them, none of the others were greyed out. Also I should mention I used console to get the ones i couldn't craft and I could wear them just fine, but I could only temper the ones that didn't require frost salts.

I was wondering what tattoo mod you are using in the Full Metal Bikini pics

Tattoos for UNP UNPB body

(...) some other like the heel boots, i dont understant how to get them (the DF_T19 for exemple).

Use the console to get them. Type help df_t19 to show the item id and player.additem <item_id> <quantity> to add the item to your inventory

Yes, there are two UNPB conversions available.

Was wondering if there was any chance you could make the SUN Magic Armor without the skirt? Might just be me but I love the armor hate the skirt.

You can do it yourself with NifSkope like this

i have a mesh problem with the df boots! one is normal and the other looks flat with no lighting please help!

Update: DF_T19 - UNPB v0.2: Fixed lightning issues. Height adjusted

First post updated

GrumpyDragon, on 25 May 2013 - 12:59, said:snapback.png

Was wondering if there was any chance you could make the SUN Magic Armor without the skirt? Might just be me but I love the armor hate the skirt.

You can do it yourself with NifSkope like this

Thank you. But I am so computer illiterate i cannot do it myself, I'm shocked i figured out how to get all your wonderful conversions to work at all.

Anyway thank you for your convresions, you keep up the great work and I will keep downloading them.

not sure if im the only one but none of your links work, including the images

@guyfreely are you trying to use the outfit as a replacer?  If you wanna use a custom mod to replace the meshes of a vanilla piece, having it broken in to parts kinda hoses that plan. But, if you learn to mess with something like the CK or TES5edit, you can build your own outfit esp and assign the outfit with multiple pieces from a mod such as Aradia.  It's just not the same as a simple mesh replacement, but still doable to a degree, with a little extra effort.  Cheers

Pretty much this.

if you had read the description page it says "  -Female Armours are based on UNPB/UNP but CBBE users can use it. "

Its true I tried it and it fits nicely, however it does not have BBP which would be nice if someone could make a version with that.

not sure if im the only one but none of your links work, including the images

I was able to get all of them to work but only 1 was a legit download. the other 3 were corrupted and the pictures were the same as yours.

http://sevennity.tumblr.com/post/44886089581/barbarianexplorer-mods-tesv-skyrim

This armor is quite nice and already UNPB, I think, could be a custom body though. Would love BBP or BBPx support.

it is UNPB, only flaw with is that its one piece, it auto  un-equips any armor you try to wear with it, so no mixing and matching. It is GORGEOUS, the curves are ridiculous. You will just wanna get VHH walk mod and just watch your character walk lol. There is also a random issue where the skin textures mess up when you equip but if you unequip  a time or 2 it works itself out.

if you had read the description page it says "  -Female Armours are based on UNPB/UNP but CBBE users can use it. "

Annnd, what does this have to do with my post?

forgive me i wasnt thinking when i posted that about the BBP.

No worries! :P

Anywho, my dear friend B3lesario, you are the master of UNPB BBP conversions.

I just wanted to take the time to say thank you ^_^.

You have given me a ton of mods already!!!