SexTalk (gay) 1.7 SE by ffabris

SexTalk (gay) 1.7 SE by ffabris

View File

I have been given permission by ffabris to upload my port of The Manipulator to LoversLab. In fact, ffabris mentioned he gives "blanket permission for all his mods" to be ported and uploaded to LoversLab.

Please read the description at the original Oldrim version for more details about this simple and handy sex dialog mod.

-->> Please don't "bother" ffabris if there are issues with this mod. <<--

NOTE: This mod is released under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike. In other words, feel free to make changes to the mod in any way you like, and upload the changed version. You do not need to ask permission. If you do so, you must credit me, and your version must be free. Further, you also need to credit any other mods used as resources, including those used in my original. Your own creation must in turn be released under these same conditions.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/02/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim SE, SkyUI, Sexlab SE v1.63, Sexlab Aroused (redux) SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 1 month later...

hi! not sure if this mod somehow conflicts with tdf prostituttion? when i initiate sex with a npc they dont follow me and the "interested in having some fun" dialogue option does not appear for any npc after that

edit: ahh it happened again after i disabled tdf prostitution nvm must be a problem on my part haha

• 4 weeks later...

I am enjoying the mod very much, but I have noticed that I do not get the dialogue option "Interested in having some fun" on the vanilla vampires, i.e. poor Hern in half-moon mill, or any mod that adds a vanilla vampire, i.e. Queenieangel's Vampires from the Nexus.  It does work on Volkihar Vampires (Hi Harkon! ?) and mod added Volkihar followers.  Is there some way to get it to work on vanilla vampires?

8 minutes ago, yikes789 said:

I am enjoying the mod very much, but I have noticed that I do not get the dialogue option "Interested in having some fun" on the vanilla vampires, i.e. poor Hern in half-moon mill, or any mod that adds a vanilla vampire, i.e. Queenieangel's Vampires from the Nexus.  It does work on Volkihar Vampires (Hi Harkon! ?) and mod added Volkihar followers.  Is there some way to get it to work on vanilla vampires?

That is odd. It should work for every non-creature character. The only humanoids that are excluded are the "excluded" NPC's like children. So why Hern would be excluded is kinda beyond me. And mod added NPCs should work as well, unless they are placed in the "excluded" category by the mod author. I will have a looksee if I can find out anything.

So yah. I checked Sextalk and the only exclusions are children, sleeping or injured NPCs. I then checked Hern and he isn't listed as either of those, so... I have no idea why Hern would be excluded. Was he perhaps injured or sleeping when you talked to him?

On 8/4/2018 at 6:08 AM, glyic said:

hi! not sure if this mod somehow conflicts with tdf prostituttion? when i initiate sex with a npc they dont follow me and the "interested in having some fun" dialogue option does not appear for any npc after that

edit: ahh it happened again after i disabled tdf prostitution nvm must be a problem on my part haha

Hi Glyic,

I am so sorry that I missed your post. I am glad you have it sorted out already, but have you tried putting Sextalk below tdf prostitution in your load order? Maybe it will still work in combination that combination.

No, Hern was outside chopping wood when I talked to him, he wasn't injured as far as I can remember.  I do use Better Vampires and Cosmetic Vampire Overhaul, but those also affect Volkihar Vampires, so I don't know if they would cause conflicts with just vanilla vampires.

Can't get on my game to check because SSE got an update and now have to wait until SKSE gets an update.  Hopefully they get their updates out as fast for Skyrim as they do for Fallout4, and then I can check and see about Hern.

Thanks for responding so fast. ?

1 minute ago, yikes789 said:

Can't get on my game to check because SSE got an update and now have to wait until SKSE gets an update. 

A tip for the future: in Steam, rightclick on Skyrim SE, go to properties and in updates, set it to "Only update when launched" (or similar). And never ever launch Skyrim with Steam, but only with SKSE64. Unless you have to start with Steam of course, like for new ini-files etc.

Ok, found a post that had steps on how to revert back to the older version of Skyrim.

Hern only has the conversation topic "I'd like to buy some lumber", and not the SexTalk one.  He wasn't sleeping or injured, just hanging out at his mill.  I can't think of any mods I have that might affect him.  Maybe because he is a target in the Dark Brotherhood?  Just remembered that about him.

EDIT: Did some digging, so in vanilla game Hern doesn't show up until you're on the Dark Brotherhood quest, but with the mod Cutting Room Floor he is added into the game prior to the dark brotherhood quest, so maybe that has something to do with it.

As for vampire follower mods, is there something I can edit with the CK or with SSEedit to make them work with this mod?  I know practically nothing about modding, just enough to convert some Oldrim mods and do some cleaning with SSEedit.  Any advice would be appreciated.

• 3 months later...

I have run into an issue where my follower was attacked when he approached me to initiate the Sextalk dialogue.  It canceled the interaction and since then the "Interested in having some fun" dialogue option has not shown up with anyone, even when my follower attempts to approach me again; no Sextalk dialogue anything triggers.  Is it possible the mod got stuck somehow from that combat interruption and if so, how would I be able to fix it?

12 hours ago, Polartech said:

I have run into an issue where my follower was attacked when he approached me to initiate the Sextalk dialogue.  It canceled the interaction and since then the "Interested in having some fun" dialogue option has not shown up with anyone, even when my follower attempts to approach me again; no Sextalk dialogue anything triggers.  Is it possible the mod got stuck somehow from that combat interruption and if so, how would I be able to fix it?

Hey Polar,

I think the easiest way is to disable/ uninstall Sextalk and do a clean save. So:

For safety sake, go to a quiet internal cell (player home)

make a save

close Skyrim

disable/ uninstall Sextalk

load Skyrim from the last save

wait a few minutes in game

make a new save

[for completists: clean the last made save with Fallrim Tools]

Enable/ reinstall Sextalk

load the last made (cleaned) save

Check if everything works again.

I hope this helps!

I did exactly that, though the issue remained until just now.  After a few (~3ish) cumulative hours playing the game, it finally fixed.  I'm unsure why it didn't resolve after your suggestions, though.  My first thought it that perhaps something took time to load or register?  Either way I no longer have an issue!  Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Heyho! I have a strange problem, where my game won't boot up if I have the mod enabled. Google says it's because of missing dependencies, but I've got everything, from SL Framework, to SL Aroused (loose version) and SkyUI of course. Any ideas?

Edit: Other SL Mods I've installed:

- SL_Pleasure

-Spouses Enhanced

-TDF Aggressive Prostitution

-SL Eager NPCs

I sorted my order through loot as well

6 hours ago, ffabris said:

I'd verify that this mod is actually listed below the requirements. Sorry but I never trust mods that change sort order. I'm strange like that. ?

Thank you for the fast reply! Well, i just checked and it's pretty low in the load order and far below any of the requirements. I'm really at a loss now, the game imediately terminates the exe if I try to start it up (via SKSE of course). Do you have any other idea?

Edit: I might have found something - I opened the mod in SSEEdit and the form version was 43. From what I know, Skyrim SE requires that to be 44?

Edit 2: Alright, I made quite the mistake. It seems I downloaded the og Skyrim version instead of the SE one when I looked up the original mod - just checked and everything works beautifully now. Sorry for the confusion, now on to some gay adventures!

• 1 month later...

The mod is registered for me but I couldn't find the dialogue options. I was fine a few hours ago but I've downloaded Follow Me For Sex recently. Not sure if they're incompatible? They played along fine while it lasted though. I tried disabling/enabling the mod but the problem still persists.

• 1 month later...

Just want to say that I really like this mod. I appreciate the tone of the language. It's direct and while it acknowledges that, yes, you're a slut, that's neither a bad nor shameful thing. In fact, it's celebrated. At least, that's my impression of it. I'm a female player using this with my male character, so I don't know if this is at all a reflection of typical reality or not, but I find it very refreshing and find myself wishing there was a Sex Talk mod (with this kind of tone, since I know there's plenty of other dialogue mod options) to use with my female character. I know you're not the mod author, but thanks for making it available for SE! 

Guest ffabris
9 hours ago, SafyreStorme said:

Just want to say that I really like this mod. I appreciate the tone of the language. It's direct and while it acknowledges that, yes, you're a slut, that's neither a bad nor shameful thing. In fact, it's celebrated. At least, that's my impression of it. I'm a female player using this with my male character, so I don't know if this is at all a reflection of typical reality or not, but I find it very refreshing and find myself wishing there was a Sex Talk mod (with this kind of tone, since I know there's plenty of other dialogue mod options) to use with my female character. I know you're not the mod author, but thanks for making it available for SE! 

Very glad you enjoyed it. ? That was exactly the tone I was going for: sex is fun, simple. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. This mod worked for the first few minutes of gameplay. I had the dialogue option there. Started talking to an NPC and after choosing the line, it exited the conversation and now I cant get the dialogue option to pop up. Tried reinstalling 3 times. Changed the load order. Nothing. Is there some kind of command to make it pop up? Are there any known conflicts? 

• 1 year later...

Hi, I’m also getting it where no one follows me after initiating an encounter. I don’t have the same mod as the other person so idk what is causing the problem. 

[EDIT] ok it seems that if an npc is doing something when I ask they won’t stop their action and follow. Otherwise npcs doing nothing will follow.