Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

I'm finally getting around to this, and I apologize for how long it's taken me, but I seriously want to say THANK YOU for this amazing, beautiful body replacer.  I know modding can sometimes be thankless.  I've been using the Manga body for quite a long time now, and am very impressed by how it has progressed.  I switched over to the new ADEC Manga when it and its armour replacer mod came out.  Such an awesome addition to Skyrim!  I always check on this thread when I log on to see what's new, and I'm always happily rewarded whenever I see a new outfit release for the Manga body.  Keep up the awesome work ledo4ek!  Can't wait to see what else you come up with, and thank you again :)

I may be blind, or I may be going crazy, but I have spent the last hour looking through this thread to find that hdt.xml file and I can find it for the life of me. Could someone link me to it?

It was removed. I could send you the working files I used to get bounce if you want.

I may be blind, or I may be going crazy, but I have spent the last hour looking through this thread to find that hdt.xml file and I can find it for the life of me. Could someone link me to it?

It was removed. I could send you the working files I used to get bounce if you want.

Thank you, but I found a working one.

Hi everybody!

How can i edit  Manga body based on CBBEv3 to make him x2 butt, like in the picture have a console command to X2?

Ty for help.

Use your racemenu to change your butt size. Only works for your own character though.

I have had a massive issue trying to get manga body to work i downloaded the mod but i cant find instructions anywhere as to how to start it up and use it any help would be good

Which body are you trying to install?

Out of curiosity has anyone else noticed that all the college robes use the same texture file as opposed to the variant textures as well. if that is the case i am proficient enough with nifscope to make the changes provided someone can layout exactly where the additional textures go. ie: in bshadertextureset locations for base textures are on space 1 with the _n file on space 2. do the variants go on space 3 and so on?

Also it could be i just wasn't paying close enough attention. If so someone slap me for wasting your time.

*edit*

Nope just double checked and all mage robes use apprentice texture. at least the ones craftable from actualize apparel.

if anyone is using actualize apparel (found here  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8772/?)

I relinked the psijic robes textures so that the craftable ones use the manga meshes while still have the color options from actualize.

you need original file but here is the relinked meshes only. NMM compatible or drag and drop data folder and overwrite.

Actualize apparel psijic robes for Manga Psijic.7z

Out of curiosity has anyone else noticed that all the college robes use the same texture file as opposed to the variant textures as well. if that is the case i am proficient enough with nifscope to make the changes provided someone can layout exactly where the additional textures go. ie: in bshadertextureset locations for base textures are on space 1 with the _n file on space 2. do the variants go on space 3 and so on?

Also it could be i just wasn't paying close enough attention. If so someone slap me for wasting your time.

Actually in Skyrim its handled through the Creation Kit. Load/create an esp file, find the armor/clothing and then double click it. There will be a box in the lower middle section of the armor/clothing file which lists the armor addons. (you can also simply look this up in the armor addon tab) Open this up and look at the "female" section for the Biped Model and press the "Select" button.

If you've done everything correctly you should now be in the "Model Data" window. It will be showing a preview of the armor/clothing and there will be a box that says ""Alternate Textures". This is what you want. In each entry in this box there is an option to add an alternate texture. The problem is that some replacers change the order (or add more) of the entries in this box and so now the alternate textures are in the wrong place or even now need to be in multiple entries.

Using trial and error, watching the preview image, add the alternate textures to the entries to see where the alternate textures need to be moved or added. If you don't see any alternate textures listed at all, then this armor/clothing doesn't use them, so move on to the next one.

It sounds more complicated then it is, its actually rather simple. Once you do it once, it'll be easy from there on out.

Actually in Skyrim its handled through the Creation Kit. Load/create an esp file, find the armor/clothing and then double click it. There will be a box in the lower middle section of the armor/clothing file which lists the armor addons. (you can also simply look this up in the armor addon tab) Open this up and look at the "female" section for the Biped Model and press the "Select" button.

If you've done everything correctly you should now be in the "Model Data" window. It will be showing a preview of the armor/clothing and there will be a box that says ""Alternate Textures". This is what you want. In each entry in this box there is an option to add an alternate texture. The problem is that some replacers change the order (or add more) of the entries in this box and so now the alternate textures are in the wrong place or even now need to be in multiple entries.

Using trial and error, watching the preview image, add the alternate textures to the entries to see where the alternate textures need to be moved or added. If you don't see any alternate textures listed at all, then this armor/clothing doesn't use them, so move on to the next one.

It sounds more complicated then it is, its actually rather simple. Once you do it once, it'll be easy from there on out.

will make an attempt. haven't worked with creation kit for skyrim. hope all goes well.

How does it handle compared to geck for Fallout NV I am pretty competent with that

@ The Matrix Prime

You my good sir are awesome. The creation kits works very similar to GECK so i had no problems following your instructions perfectly.

problem has been solved, thank you very much for the help.

*edit*

you were right it was less complicated than it sounded. once i did the first one all the others were finished in a matter of seconds. and that first one maybe took 3 minutes (if you include the time necessary for the creation kit to load the esm/esp's)

@ ledo

Creation kit found errors for some or all the sovngarde steel armors and nausica stockings.

And the door to yngvald barrow, I think its the interior door since the target was "to tamriel" (no idea what that has to do with clothing and armors though)

Always wondered if the white bra part could be removed from the forsworn armor. using the above help i looked into it and i dont see anything to allow for that. it might be that the entire mesh needs to be changed and when it comes to nifscope i have no idea how to do that.

Can someone either point me to the right location for instruction or offer them on how to go about removing the white bra

thanks ahead of time

Does anybody know if there is another normalmap dds {femalebody_1_msn} file that works with the new manga-adec body except the one linked in the first page?

when trying to use other armors butt is messed up and the fact is that i use armors from other mods similar to manga body(like chsbhc conversions of some armors)

Does anybody know if there is another normalmap dds {femalebody_1_msn} file that works with the new manga-adec body except the one linked in the first page?

when trying to use other armors butt is messed up and the fact is that i use armors from other mods similar to manga body(like chsbhc conversions of some armors)

Using the ADEC normalmap with CBBE textures isn't perfect, and it varies depending on the texture. The cleanest looking method seems to be just using ADEC textures. I recommend using BodyChange to manage textures when switching between options like UNP, CBBE, and Manga.