Devious Combat Boots (2018-06-14)

View File

This mod adds unarmed combat bonuses to all devious boots in Devious Devices and Deviously Cursed Loot, but only when wearing arm restraints (Armbinder, Yoke or similar).

There are three levels of bonuses, depending on the type of boot.

• Soft rubber boots provide a small bonus.
  • Sharp and/or metal boots give a medium bonus.
  • Heavy boots give a large bonus.

Requires:

Devious Devices 4.1

Deviously Cursed Loot 6.4

... And, of course, all of their dependencies.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/14/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices, Deviously Cursed Loot
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, jigwigigx said:

Does this mod work without DCL installed or enabled? If not, can you make an esp that requires DD only?

In its current form, yes, it does require DCL. However, in an earlier pre-release, from before DD 4.0, I did make a DD-only version, so it is possible. After 4.0 came out, though, I stopped updating for DD-only, since I don't use it myself and I don't want to waste a mod-slot by having them as separate ESPs.

I will consider updating the DD-only version and adding it to the official release.

1 hour ago, Slagblah said:

In its current form, yes, it does require DCL. However, in an earlier pre-release, from before DD 4.0, I did make a DD-only version, so it is possible. After 4.0 came out, though, I stopped updating for DD-only, since I don't use it myself and I don't want to waste a mod-slot by having them as separate ESPs.

I will consider updating the DD-only version and adding it to the official release.

Thanks, you've made a good mod, very useful indeed. I normally play DCL but I don't have it installled right now 'cos in it's current form  it's too broken and random so I'm waiting for that to update first.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...