SOS Full is updated for VR

The DLL for the full SOS mod has been re-compiled and now the mod works with SkyrimVR. 

The revealing armors also work (but probably should be re-saved in CK).

Since there is no stable working MCM there is no access to the mod's menu. But it is not required for the normal work of the mod. 

If there is enough interest in creating a small powers menu it can be done. But for now small settings changes can be done in the scripts. 

Many thanks to galgaroth!

• 1 month later...

can you see "revealing" (any) armors when in VR first-person?  JoP has only shown me the feet even after I used the xEdit autopatch script. VR body the feet I couldn't get to touch the ground despite the suggested edits (maybe 'cause I use XPMSSE ?).   

So SOS VR is for animation when you view your character (clone) in third-person view?    Just making sure it doesn't work for first-person animations still (wish).  I'm using SOS lite though would switch to this SOS VR full version I suppose. up-side?

Thanks

11 hours ago, ntblood said:

can you see "revealing" armors when in VR first-person? 

Nope. 

JoP is considered "not working" for SkyrimVR, it is best to avoid using it. 

From my brief testing the body added by VR body is not been seen by SOS and I assume by any other mod that uses scripting. The game is not considering it to be the PC or a NPC so it is invisible for the game itself and the mods. 

If you have problems with VR body because of XPMSSE you can try enabling VR cheating in the ini. So far I believe the only way to have a schlong on the body of VR body is to use SOS Light, but then there are no revealing armors. 

• 3 months later...

The description page of SOS Full used to have a link to the files for VR but not anymore. However everything still works.

The armor mods from Oldrim for SOS also work (but it is a good idea to re-save them). SSE mods like Bad Dog's Skimpy Clothes can be safely used directly.

I have made a full package of SOS for SkyrimVR that combines the files needed to make it work. Simply install this with your mod manager :

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_VR_SE - v1.0.2.zip

Here is a screenshot I made in SkyrimVR to illustrate what is possible:

sosvr1.thumb.jpg.419be00636990252d660c4645a1183d5.jpg

- SOS Full

- ArousedRedux

- Revealing armors

- 2 follower mods from Oldrim (Aurelic and Signar)

If you have problems making something work - ask, I'll try to help.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/18/2018 at 8:16 AM, prinyo said:

The description page of SOS Full used to have a link to the files for VR but not anymore. However everything still works.

The armor mods from Oldrim for SOS also work (but it is a good idea to re-save them). SSE mods like Bad Dog's Skimpy Clothes can be safely used directly.

I have made a full package of SOS for SkyrimVR that combines the files needed to make it work. Simply install this with your mod manager :

So i've tried both the .DLL and your special version, but I still get the -1 error

What should i do?

On 6/14/2018 at 10:03 AM, prinyo said:

The revealing armors also work (but probably should be re-saved in CK).

Hey prinyo, I really wanna get the SoS revealing armors for SkyrimVR going but I have no idea how to do any conversion or use CK. Is it possible to install the old link as is? Can you provide a new link with the converted mod?

7 hours ago, KingKong105 said:

Hey prinyo, I really wanna get the SoS revealing armors for SkyrimVR going but I have no idea how to do any conversion or use CK. Is it possible to install the old link as is? Can you provide a new link with the converted mod?

Here is everything you need to know about this.

I don't really know why nobody has uploaded a converted copy of the armors so far.

21 hours ago, prinyo said:

Here is everything you need to know about this.

I don't really know why nobody has uploaded a converted copy of the armors so far.

Thx prinyo. Although I'm a noob, getting it working wasn't as difficult as i expected.

On another note, does anyone know how to have schlongs randomly assigned to NPCs? They all have the same one on.

On 11/18/2018 at 7:16 AM, prinyo said:

With both that version and manually replacing the .dll's I get perma-undies but no -1 error message. Any ideas?

44 minutes ago, KingKong105 said:

I was getting this problem. For me, installing SkyUI for VR fixed this.

Huh, I've got SkyUI for VR. The one from the github right?

Edit: After looking through some other threads I realized I needed to drag down the XP32 skeleton below SOS on the left pane of MO to get things working. Must be doing something right, since my character has been schlonged

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Is there anyway to only have schlongs on SOME characters and not all? I have some for futa support, but I don't want them on every woman, more like one in a third or fourth. I could have sworn that I did this for SE and Oldrim before but I just can't remember.

• 8 months later...
On 11/18/2018 at 5:16 AM, prinyo said:

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_VR_SE - v1.0.2.zip 52.58 MB · 575 downloads

Wow! Thank you so much for this prinyo. I spent all day yesterday reading through 60 pages in the SOS for SSE thread but this worked for me without any problems. Thank you! ❤️

• 2 months later...

On 11/18/2018 at 5:16 AM, prinyo said:

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_VR_SE - v1.0.2.zip 52.58 MB · 644 downloads

Oh my god thank you so much. I've been trying different versions for days trying to get SOS to work in my game.

• 5 weeks later...

I'd also like to offer my belated thanks for this build. Some additional things I had to find out that I thought might be useful for others (sorry if they're obvious):

• If you can't get to the main menu anymore after installing the mod (music plays but screen stays black), this may point to a cracked game. (Like others, I also wasn't exactly eager to shell out full price for a lazy VR port of a 9 year old game... But it turns out that once the Steam DRM code is removed from the .exe, SKSE doesn't recognize it anymore and SKSE-dependent mods fail to load. It's not just possible but also incredibly easy to crack the game without removing the DRM code (that is, keeping SKSE working), but let's leave that aside
  • If you use VRIK and find your balls spinning like crazy even while standing still, you can fix this by applying some Havok ini tweaks.