TTW everything went fine but...

This might be cuz of my extreme pre-war toaster menace, but since I always turn on Sexout Spunk 'days to maximize lust' 0.5, masturbation key is inevitable to progress with my current Jsawyer Ultimate(hope that FO3 mutants in Nexus thumbnail are the proof that Ultimate version works in TTW...)

But unfortunately, since TTW is an extremely heavy mod, every single time game time elapses a few minutes and the game became quite buggy, whenever I press Y to masturbate my character, shit freezes and I have to forcibly shut down the game.

I did whatever I could, reinstall Sexout plugins, NX16 reinstall, adjusting load orders, NVAC, Stutter Remover, but they all went bollocks since the mighty power of capital wasteland says to my dick "Cease and Desist".

Here's my load order

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
taleoftwowastelands.esm
TTWFixes.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutDrugging.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
MikotoBeauty.esm
oHUD.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Lings.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
IWS-Core.esm
FBCaptured.esp
FBZeta.esp
FBJade.esp
FBDCBreeder.esp
FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp
Daughters of Ares.esp
ttw_wildwasteland.esp
TTWOptions.esp
TTW_StashPackOptions.esp
TTW_SpeechChecks.esp
TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp
TTW_Reputation.esp
TTW_AnchorageCustomization.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
JSawyer Ultimate.esp
Daughters of Ares - Lings Patch.esp
Daughters of Ares - CouriersStash.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
MPO scriptaddon Base.esp
MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp
MPO scriptaddon DM.esp
MPO scriptaddon HH.esp
MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp
Vault_34_better_reactor.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
NVDLC04 Allegiance w Duster.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
WMX-POPMerged.esp
WMX-EVE-AllDLCMerged.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
DLC Weapon Integration - WMX.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
Zan_AutoPurge_SmartAgro_NV.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
SexoutSexLite.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
Essentialplustweaks.esp
A Better Veronica.esp
A Better Cass.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp
SexoutLoversBed.esp
KeyBoy Hotkeys.esp
JIP Improved Recipe Menu.esp
BodyMorph.esp
RaceBodyMorph.esp
BodyMorphSelector.esp
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
NXInsight.esp
Type3MClothing.esp
Type3MClothing_HH.esp
Type3MClothing_OWB.esp
LNC StealthSuit NV.esp
TTW CRTLF.esp
CRBSOR.esp
FO3WeaponsRestoration.esp
IWS-Core-Guards.esp
IWS-Core-Patrols.esp
IWS-Core-Civilians.esp
IWS-DM.esp
IWS-HH.esp
IWS-OWB.esp
IWS-LR.esp
TTWVaultSuitHotfix.esp
ItemBrowser.esp
Easy Unlocking and Easy Hacking and Guaranteed Pick Pocket.esp
ShilohDS-Desert Succubus CORE.esp

Total active plugins: 105
Total plugins: 110

Inconvenience is a helluva pain for whiny person like me, so AGAIN I dare to ask you another question, what major method I should give a burl?

Sincerely.

If you have New Vegas Stutter Remover + Windows 10, you need to go to the Nexus site there and go to the 'post' section. Default settings don't work with Windows 10, but some people posted settings that do work with Windows 10.

i'm sorry to say this, but it seems doing so was never enough to crash the entire game. so i uninstalled Stutter Remover for good, but still it CTD's.

Maybe it's a bodymorph thing? In my hypothesis, as i am a big fan of lactation and breast expansion, along with BNB which does not work with TTW converted FO3 features, I turned on the option which links both boob expansion and bodymorph, sudden change of logged breast size and time elapsed and enlarged than before breast size makes certain noise and then messes up with entire system.

So whenever i press Y, and finger crossed for no CTD, sudden undress and breast size collusion makes everything unstable and eventually leads to crash.

Hypothesis is much more reasonable since Loversbed mod enables other NPCs to fuck, and no CTD has ever happened while they do that and i dont, and i run custom race with independent breast physics, i masturbate when i wear the FO3 armor without modding.

Oh BTW it seems sometimes my body texture is unloaded when sex scene is running, it didnt kill my session, but just plain black BNB Body. maybe this will give me more clue?

I will post again when I play 3 minutes longer and masterbate without wearing clothes.

3 hours ago, dborg2 said:

If you have New Vegas Stutter Remover + Windows 10, you need to go to the Nexus site there and go to the 'post' section. Default settings don't work with Windows 10, but some people posted settings that do work with Windows 10.

O SHIT I JUST REALIZED U WERE THE DEVELOPER OF BREEDER MOD O GOD MAN I LOVE YOU YOU HELPED ME SO MUCH IM NOT SURE HOW TO REWARD YOU FOR SUCH KINDNESS

sorry about being too hypervigilant, but i must say i always appreciate your breast expansion system. Thanks anyway! 

2 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

Maybe it's a bodymorph thing? In my hypothesis, as i am a big fan of lactation and breast expansion, along with BNB which does not work with TTW converted FO3 features, I turned on the option which links both boob expansion and bodymorph

i run custom race with independent breast physics

Bodymorph per se doesn't do anything to the breast or the body or whatever, since it changes scale at the skeleton level. This means that if you have a trouble with double size or half size, you'd should have it with normal size too.

If you have two different sets of meshes with a different weight, you'll see the morphs will be different when you swap clothes, but it's only a visual thing, nothing happens in the game.

Bodymorph script in your character only works when it needs to refresh the size of the morphs and then it shouldn't do anything else unless there's a call from another mod that tells it to morph. It also queues, so if there are conditions that make the game busy then it will await later to run the script.

In short, having an issue with bodymorph on the player means having it when the game reloads. Other than that, it will run the script only if another mod asks for it (i.e. when you open the Selector)

AFAIK, there's not such a thing like "independent breast physics", or breast collision if your character is alive. However, there are troublesome assets all around, especially meshes. They are prone to cause unexpected weird behaviours to the game, even random crashes.

Another good source of crashes are animations, both because the animation file is not good or because the animation is called in an improper way.

45 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Bodymorph script in your character only works when it needs to refresh the size of the morphs and then it shouldn't do anything else unless there's a call from another mod that tells it to morph. It also queues, so if there are conditions that make the game busy then it will await later to run the script.

When i creating lactation for SOB, i used this to send my stuff into Bodymorph

if IsModLoaded "BodyMorph.esp"
	let bomoModIndex := GetModIndex "BodyMorph.esp"
	let bomoGetActorScale := BuildRef bomoModIndex 2786 ;for debug stuff
	let bomoScaleAbs := BuildRef bomoModIndex 11653
endif

call bomoScaleAbs PlayerREF "Breasts" SomeScaleVar  ; 0-20

And yes I can say, that after using it, it've a some delay around 3-4 seconds before/after apply(like you can't do anything with the game world, only walking). For example if I'll force the breast scale animation via internal sob script, all will be fine w/o of any delay stuff

I don't know how i can fix this delay, but it's really weird

When a script forces a SpecialIdle on the player, you can see some downsides caused by it - you can't open pipboy, you can't move in diagonal, etc.

An idle that least one frame (0.033 seconds) like BodyMorph, in practice still requires about half second to be executed by the game engine, hence BodyMorph requires approximately (half second)x(number of bones to be morphed) to refresh the whole array. That number should be narrowed unflagging the unrequired morphs on the MCM. Also, I remember I asked for introducting the ability to interrupt that delay via some things, i.e. if a combat starts or TAB is pressed or a diagonal movement is invoked, I don't know if that part of code is still running.

The other strange part is that if you call a single body part, it should refresh only that one. I'll ask to asdasfa about it, he scripted the latest versions and I'm sure he'll know why it happens.

I rewrote the whole framework on my own, few months ago, with a very light approach that won't produce any delays at all (mainly, it won't force animations, which are hated by my beloved Behaviours), but I never finished it. Another thing added to the enormous junk pile of unfinished mods, all the world's shame on me. I'm working on a mod since a long time, if I'll ever manage to finish it then probably all these things will finally come to life, it's just a lot of scripting work and sometimes I'm tired and I can't think straight.

EDIT: however, when a player's almost stuck due to idles, I'm pretty confident to say that no CTDs happen. The few drastic CTDs I had with animations (*IF* the asset is not broken of course) involve Dynamic Idles, i.e. you expect to sit down on a chair but the game can't do that and in few seconds this causes a CTD. So we could think about something involving scripts, but again, scripts rarely cause CTD and are pretty obvious things like pointing to null stuff or unexpected records.

Archived