Problems Taking Kinky Selfie

As the title states I have issues while taking a kinky selfie. I undress my sim and click on the phone to take the selfie but when the sim is taking the picture the game pauses and there is no option to take the photo, like the usual press C to take a picture, zoom in, zoom out, etc. Anyone can help me?

I tried using the normal take photo on the phone and it work as it should, there are the zoom in/zoom out option and the rest. So I probably installed it wrong?

EDIT: I checked the pictures I took and they are completely blank (except the one that I took using the Take Photo option on phone) but they are named Fullynaked.

Your sim should pose and take the selfie themselves, other than triggering the action by clicking on the smartphone option in the menu then 'Take Kinky Selfie' (if I remember correctly) you shouldn't need to do anything else. Sounds like you might have a mod conflict. Try starting a new game with just OKW installed and see if that works.

• 3 weeks later...

If you check under Kinky World -> Settings -> Global Settings -> Selfie Creation, what is the value?

Low will make the Sim strike a pose and play a "take a picture" animation without the game pausing. You will see a blank picture in the phone's picture inventory

Medium is similar to the Low setting, but the picture will be a low resolution head shot of your sim.

High will cause the sim to strike a pose, then will function similar to the normal take photo option and will give you a high resolution picture of your sim.

If it's set to high, try changing it to low or medium and see if taking a kinky selfie works.  If it's fine, then try changing it back to high and see if it functions normally.

Perhaps something got bugged, or as beau nidle mentioned, there could be a mod conflict.

Archived