This file is hidden from the public because of bad experiences wich I already explained on my blog. If you want access to it send a pm.
First this mod is created for the Demonica [Lilith] race, if you don't use this race, this mod isn't for you...if you don' t convert it yourself.
Demonica 2.1 ( english translation by Vlad[T] )
add severel craftable Jewelery to the game, you can find them in the forge under 'Jewel'
there are 4 Amulets, 6 Earrings, 16 Navel Pircing, 5 right Ring, 6 left Ring and 4 Necklace Models in 7 different materials (Corundum/Amethyst - Ebony/Diamond - Gold/Emerald - Steel/Garnet - Quicksilver/Sapphire - Silver/Ruby - Iron/Soulgem(aka fancy purple))
There are also some unique Jewelry, Moon-and-Star-Set (details under Update 1.3), Heart-Set (Update 1.4) and Dibella-Set (Update 1.8)
add 4 Rings models (right hand, ring finger)
add 4 Rings models (left hand, middle finger), 3 Necklace 1 Earring and 1 Amulet
add 2 new metal/gem versions: Ebony/Diamond and Steel/Garnet, why? Just wait for my next armor mod . Also include the extra metal and gem options in the main version (with TextureSets in the CK, so thoese of you that want to create some other versions e.g. Silver/Ruby or whatever have lesser work to do) .
- 2 new Rings (one left, one right) for all materials
- craftable Jewelry Set inspired by the Moon-and-Star Ring from Morrowind, it contains: an Amulet, Earrings, Navel Pircing, right Ring and a Neclace.
- Moon-and-Star artifact Ring (right index finger) with a special enchantment (inspired by the original Moon-and-Star and Skyrim Redone) it can be found in a special chest somewhere in the aetherium forge.
Add Heart Set, it contains Amulet, Earrings, Navel Pircing and Neclace:
- Add 1pair of Earrings, 3 Navel Pircings and 1 Tiara in the 'regular' 4 materials (Corundum/Amethyst - Ebony/Diamond - Gold/Emerald - Steel/Garnet)
- replaced the iron texture (no anymore looking more like dirt)
- new material version: Quicksilver/Sapphire
- new Navel pircing, Neclace and Earrings
- Dibella Set, Amulet, Earrings and Navel Pircing. Craftable when you are a Agent of Dibella (Amulet has the same enchantment as the vanilla Amulet of Dibella, the other items are unenchanted)
- 4 new Navel Pircings, and 2 new material versions, Silver/Ruby and Iron/Soulgem Fragment (SoulGemPiece001, I add a option to 'recraft' other Soulgem Fragments if they are in inventory)
- converted every Ring, Amulet and Navel Pircing to Eva Body (Demonica 2.1 Vampire Body) converting the Neclaces dosn't make sence since the work that I have to do is imo to muchif I compare it to the improvement that converted Neclaces would have.
- add one more ring (left hand) as alibi
- Ring (right hand) for Dibella Set
- 4 new Earring Models = 28 new Earrings
- Mara Set, Amulet, Earrings, Navel Pircing and Ring (right hand). Craftable when you are a Agent of Mara (Amulet has the same enchantment as the vanilla Amulet of Mara, the other items are unenchanted)
- Julianos Set, Amulet, Earrings, Navel Pircing and Ring (right hand). Amulet has the same enchantment as the vanilla Amulet of Julianos, the other items are unenchanted.
Amulet use Slot 35(Amulet)
Earring use Slot 43(Ear)
Navel Pircing use Slot 36(Ring)
Right Ring use Slot 57
Left Ring use Slot 58
Moon-and-Star artifact use Slot 59
Necklace use Slot 47
Maybe Slot 57 and 58 is used by some mod I don't know, I checked every Demonica Mod I got, to find not used slots or slots that are used for rings (Slot 36 was always used for Navel Pircing). So if you know more, let me know.
They are maybe in use 57 (Handbags / thing bags) 58 (mask / scarf) 59 (cuff), it is like allways, make your decisions.
Demonica Corset Body causes clippings with the Amulets
Known Issues or Bugs
the rings are not visible in 1st person. I did not change that with the mod, because I didn't want a dirty edit in it (e.g. other language versions)
To change that open the creation kit with demonica.esm
- open the Demonica Race (character - race - DemonicaRace)
- navigate to Body Data
- on the right side there is 'first person'
- add 57, 58 and 59
- repeat that with DemonicaRaceVampire, DemonicaHHRace and DemonicaHHRaceVampire
Krista for creating Demonica [Lilith] and Jewerly Collection, wich is partly used here.
What can you do?
This is simple, make more metal gem options avalible. I gave you everything to create this on your own. This is really simple, all you need is a bit of time. If you want a tutorial, I can write one but I only make it on request, it take time and if nobody need one or read it its wasted time imo.
I simply don't have the time to do every possible variation, to create a new version of one item need lets say 2 minutes, so to create all variations it will need:
2 minutes x 11 (metals) x 6 (gems) = 132 minutes x 27 (diffrent models atm) = 3564 minutes ( ~ 60 hours) without different leather options for the amulets.
If you want to share it here, I have only 3 'rules':
- keep the file name structure:
Itemname = Amulet, Earring etc
Metal = first 3 letter of the metall e.g Dwarven = DWA
Gem = first 3 letter of the gem e.g. Ruby = RUB
Number = always us the existing on of the item
- don't use fantasy values for the items, there is a system behind it:
( Value of all Gems of the item ) x Metal factor
Corundum = 1.2
Dwarven = 1.3
Ebony = 1.8
Gold = 2
Iron = 1
Orichalcum = 1.7
Quicksilver = 1.6
Silver = 1.9
Steel = 1.1
Obsidian = 1.4
Moonstone = 1.5
- make all models for your variation