Fallout 3 Sexus

Actually, you can get pregnant at random chance if raped by dog and ghouls, bloatfly and supermutant.

Centaur and raider untested.

Rape doesn"t count as assault on sexus.

I mod their raider as template for wasteland raider and they rape flag trigger on 'hello' and switch to nearby partner. No hostilities. Ai package 100 energy.

Of course they are hostile and rape you normally. Guns or no guns, stay away from their interaction distance.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ah... so the zzzSexusParasiteAddon.esp appears to be the only thing that makes you appear pregnant and it only results in messy parasites. :P

I guess I won't be playing with that working.

It probably wouldn't take much work to transfer SCR to FO3, that would give you all the Pregnant bodymeshes, toys etc pretty easily. xomeone running FO3 could strip most of the scripts out and then use Sexus as a master to trigger stuff like disease, having no MCM menu system would be an issue though not impossible to get around.

Sexus seems to be a very much alive and growing project in the japanese community and I have attached a pack of the fixes and features that I have found recently to the Sexus thread in the Download section.

Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Fix+Enemies

Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Fix+Feral&Death

Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Fix+SMBC

Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Fix+Tentacle

Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Fix+Tentacle+-+DLC+The+Pitt

Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Special+Perk

Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Peeing

I don't have as much time as I'd like for games at the moment, so have not tested them out thoroughly, but nothing catastrophic has happened since I added the fixes, which may be a good sign.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sexus seems to be a very much alive and growing project in the japanese community and I have attached a pack of the fixes and features that I have found recently to the Sexus thread in the Download section.

Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Fix+Enemies

Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Fix+Feral&Death

Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Fix+SMBC

Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Fix+Tentacle

Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Fix+Tentacle+-+DLC+The+Pitt

Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Special+Perk

Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Peeing

I don't have as much time as I'd like for games at the moment, so have not tested them out thoroughly, but nothing catastrophic has happened since I added the fixes, which may be a good sign.

Where did you find all those mods fot Sexus?

• 6 months later...

I finaly worked out that sexus and all is working great with only 3 small problems.

1. No strip ( i can live with that)

2. Ghouls still dont want to coop. (I tried to set 100%,agression and mood)

3. I cant brake the rape. I was able earlier but now they are raping my girl to the end.

The last one is the most annoing. It was ok. They were hiting her while raping and she was able to hit them, Now its impossible. I have tried with sexus 2.4.1 and 3.0.2. Meaby i missed something? Pls any advice would be thankfull. If any of You need sexus and other files to make it work i can help. jaroslaw.resident@gmail.com

I finaly worked out that sexus and all is working great with only 3 small problems.

3. I cant brake the rape. I was able earlier but now they are raping my girl to the end.

The last one is the most annoing. It was ok. They were hiting her while raping and she was able to hit them, Now its impossible. I have tried with sexus 2.4.1 and 3.0.2. Meaby i missed something? Pls any advice would be thankfull. If any of You need sexus and other files to make it work i can help. jaroslaw.resident@gmail.com

No idea how to help with the last two issues, but the first actually came to be a slight roleplaying bonus, as its justifiable in context. Its supposed to be a quick and brutal ordeal, with the PC struggling, and the rapist beating the PC (unless you use 'tcai'). I generally bind my current outfit so I can strip with a button press, but the raider/whatever staying dressed makes sense, as really they just have to 'whip it out'. On outfits with easy access, like skirts, I don't even bother to strip the PC.

I've always liked Sexus. For longer scenes and captivity, pose mods and AP such can be used to craft a scene. But when i'm roleplaying, Sexus adds that extra element of 'fear' that the wasteland was missing. If my character gets too close to a raider, she is likely going to be ravaged, which encourages me to bring a gun to a knife fight, and if I mess up, there is a chance of escaping. I not... well, its a short and brutal affair, with a lot of in-character angst afterwards.

Without all the extras, bloatflies, dogs, centaurs and SMs, (I generally disable all these), I think Sexus is/was the closest thing to a 'true' combat rape mod in a Bethesda game thus far. It doesn't look very titillating, its quick and brutal, and you can actually have the PC fight back and potentially escape. Then again, i'm weird in that as a roleplayer I don't use my mods for gratification so much as storytelling (most of the time, anyway), and thus that aspect of Sexus appeals because it simply makes the CW/Mojave a more scary and brutal place for a character to live.

No idea how to help with the last two issues, but the first actually came to be a slight roleplaying bonus, as its justifiable in context. Its supposed to be a quick and brutal ordeal, with the PC struggling, and the rapist beating the PC (unless you use 'tcai'). I generally bind my current outfit so I can strip with a button press, but the raider/whatever staying dressed makes sense, as really they just have to 'whip it out'. On outfits with easy access, like skirts, I don't even bother to strip the PC.

I've always liked Sexus. For longer scenes and captivity, pose mods and AP such can be used to craft a scene. But when i'm roleplaying, Sexus adds that extra element of 'fear' that the wasteland was missing. If my character gets too close to a raider, she is likely going to be ravaged, which encourages me to bring a gun to a knife fight, and if I mess up, there is a chance of escaping. I not... well, its a short and brutal affair, with a lot of in-character angst afterwards.

Without all the extras, bloatflies, dogs, centaurs and SMs, (I generally disable all these), I think Sexus is/was the closest thing to a 'true' combat rape mod in a Bethesda game thus far. It doesn't look very titillating, its quick and brutal, and you can actually have the PC fight back and potentially escape. Then again, i'm weird in that as a roleplayer I don't use my mods for gratification so much as storytelling (most of the time, anyway), and thus that aspect of Sexus appeals because it simply makes the CW/Mojave a more scary and brutal place for a character to live.

Hi there. Thanks for reply. I was asking about strip option becouse i have seen posts that it actually worked for player and enemies few times. But Yes, They can stay in clothes thats true. Unfortunetly i dont know how to make that bind key thing. "...t, and if I mess up, there is a chance of escaping." It was working for me with basic fallout 3 version on 2.4.1 sexus and after i pasted 3.0.2 too. But it was one big mess and all was working in 50%. After I done clean install, patched to 1.7, added fose and then puted sexus 3.0.2... all works great but i cant "kick enemie of me" like it was possible earlier with "messy" install. I was trying with 2.4.1 too but no change. Im using sexus and AP together with makeup texture only. But i was trying to run sexus alone too. If this defending works for You... maybe You could pass me Your EMS files on email? There is a small chance that i overwrited something earlier and it was working. I would be thankfull to test your scripts. jaroslaw.resident@gmail.com

The older version from Donkey had a strip option witch Donkey created maybe if you can apply it to the newer version you will have more options added.

For option 3 you need to open the mod in the CK and change the animation option so you can fight during on the defensive side like it was in older version.

Option 2 will be more difficult since it is the scripts that decides how much action you will get. you will need to change the probability of the ghoul spell in order to make ghouls have more actions it has now. Right now it is set pretty low. so it does not happen often or else you will see that each hit could trigger the animation.

Guest carywinton

You can break the rape by just killing the Feral Ghoul, which is probably not the answer you want, but it does work, then just resurrect them back to continue the action. You could also use disable, enable, but that will not interrupt the script referred to above, where as killing them does.

• 8 months later...

hey, im having a few issues with sexus... im running windows 8 andi have all the files downloaded and put in their proper places, but whenever i go to start fallout3 with the special perk, erect raider, and erect creature (any of them alone or together) the game wont even start. however, if i use fomm and fose i can use the basic sexus esm, sexus ememies esp, and the pitt dlc and the game will start. however, i can't find the vault... i go south from tenpenny tower, and find nothing but regular wasteland until i reach the invisible wall... i know my files are good,  i checked, but im confused with this vault.  should it be a map marker on my map if i haven't found it? (explorer perk) is there some certain way to get inside? or is there just a door like vault 101? if someone could give me a detailed guide to the vault, and how to get in, id really appreciate it! one more q... as i was searching earlier, i happened to hear an enclave radio broadcast, it was late at night, but there was no eyebot.  i followed the sound of the music until dawn when i found the loudest area, i saw an option merely flash by on my cursor, and didn't get to read it (too fast) i knew it woul'dve let me do something, though. once that happened, the music stopped and morning came. the following night there was no music... had i found the vault and missed it?  or do you need the special perk to go to vault 177? i know i asked a lot of questions, but what can i say? im new to modding fo3 and im a day late and a dollar short to be replying here, but i need help here, i've been here trying to get this to work forever......

The vault 177 is actually SSW of the Tenpenny Tower. If you went South to the end of the map border, then turned and headed West, it would be close by. However, there might be an issue with the invisible borders active, so go to your Fallout.ini (either My Games\Fallout3\Fallout.ini or Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout3\fallout.ini), open the .ini file with notepad, find bBorderRegionsEnabled=1 and change it to 0 (if you haven't already). Now there are no region borders to block your travel.

As to the erect raider/creatures issues, this might be a load order problem if you have any mods that change Raiders/Creatures meshes and skeletons loaded before (or sometimes after) Sexus. Honestly, I've never had any issues from the bodies before, so this is the only answer I can give ATM.

• 2 months later...
Guest carywinton

i am playing as new race called moonshadow elf (you see, default race is pretty ugly), and I cannot get my sex properly worked, but if i play in vanilla race it works perfectly.

all i want to know is how can i do sex by moonshadow elf

Adding new Races to Sexus is pretty darn difficult, I tired many times and could never get all the right scripts and packages in place. This is probably why you are having trouble with the Moon Shadow Elf Race. As far as I know and I have been testing and working with Sexus since version 2.4 up to the last available one 3.02, the Feral Ghouls should attack you even if you are a different race, it's VATS that you may have trouble with, you attacking someone, Raider, etc. There was one person who used to be on here who knew how to do it, but she got banned.

As to the erect "parts" those *.esp files are not needed in Sexus 3.02

The fastest way to get to Vault 177 without having to trudge all across the wasteland is to use coc 00Vault177a, this console command will put you in the entry way of the vault where you can talk to "Sir Underpants on head" and get started.

I have not played with fallout 3 in long time. But if this is anything like it's new Vegas counter part, it only needs token added to the race to make it compatible with the system.

isn't the New Vegas version the exact one like Fallout 3 ?? New Vegas needs every asset from the fallout 3 version.

• 3 weeks later...

i am playing as new race called moonshadow elf (you see, default race is pretty ugly), and I cannot get my sex properly worked, but if i play in vanilla race it works perfectly.

all i want to know is how can i do sex by moonshadow elf

Adding new Races to Sexus is pretty darn difficult, I tired many times and could never get all the right scripts and packages in place. This is probably why you are having trouble with the Moon Shadow Elf Race. As far as I know and I have been testing and working with Sexus since version 2.4 up to the last available one 3.02, the Feral Ghouls should attack you even if you are a different race, it's VATS that you may have trouble with, you attacking someone, Raider, etc. There was one person who used to be on here who knew how to do it, but she got banned.

As to the erect "parts" those *.esp files are not needed in Sexus 3.02

The fastest way to get to Vault 177 without having to trudge all across the wasteland is to use coc 00Vault177a, this console command will put you in the entry way of the vault where you can talk to "Sir Underpants on head" and get started.

This is Mr. Hentai ;)

Archived