So, I've been fucking some critters and have been raped a few times by bandits, your average day, but I keep realizing that in some scenes, I can't even get properly fucked. It's annoying and it kills my boner. Also, I have other sexlab mods that don't always work, but I'll talk about that later, I want to focus on the topic at hand.

To clear up any confusion, it's like I don't always get penetrated, or I get clipped, not fucked. Imagine thrusting your dick in the air and a woman is on top of you, she and you think you're having sex but it's really some weird airthrusting shenanigans. Thanks.

Devious Devices....ZAZ....

Still have an animation floating in there that causes just what you described.

No fix for that, that I know of.

It should be fixed after the official release of Devious Devices Intergration 4.0

It is still present in the Beta version.

This would have been faster had you listed your mods.

It should be fixed after the official release of Devious Devices Intergration 4.0

The thing is, I don't use Devious animations regularly. Does this affect all animations from other mods too, or is this supposed to just be Devious Devices and ZaZ?

The thing is, I don't use Devious animations regularly. Does this affect all animations from other mods too, or is this supposed to just be Devious Devices and ZaZ?

If the mods are loaded, than the animations from that mod are loaded....That means that animation can just mess up your sex animations.

If you mean that alignment is sometimes not perfect, there can be many reasons for that.  Different sizes of actors can cause alignment issues, same with different sizes of creatures ect.  If you are using high heels on one of the characters and don't have the sexlab option checked to remove the scaling you will have problems as well.  Using the even actors height option can help sometimes but can also cause other issues with creatures.

Basically if the animations are slightly off, you need to put in the effort to tweak them using the Sexlab hotkeys to save the adjustments for the next time the animation plays.  They aren't going to be perfect 100% of the time, it's up to the user to do fine tuning.

If you mean that alignment is sometimes not perfect, there can be many reasons for that.  Different sizes of actors can cause alignment issues, same with different sizes of creatures ect.  If you are using high heels on one of the characters and don't have the sexlab option checked to remove the scaling you will have problems as well.  Using the even actors height option can help sometimes but can also cause other issues with creatures.

Basically if the animations are slightly off, you need to put in the effort to tweak them using the Sexlab hotkeys to save the adjustments for the next time the animation plays.  They aren't going to be perfect 100% of the time, it's up to the user to do fine tuning.

Aight, thanks a million.

Archived