Femboy Body with Bulge UPDATE

I've been working on this for MONTHS, and it's not perfect, but at least I got it to a working point. There are minor texture issues with some clothing, but they are hardly noticeable. I'm a beginner at Blender so... yeah.

The file contains three packages: a modified feminine frame male torso (found in tops), a feminine frame bulge (found in bottoms), and both of them combined (found in outfits). These will work for FEMININE FRAME ONLY, unless of course you want to make a funny looking Sim. These meshes are nude, and they work great with accessory clothing.

The torso is specifically made to be a more feminine version of the default. The pectorals and trapezius muscles are reduced, and there are no clipping issues when combined with a feminine bottom.

If you want to use these meshes to make your own creations, feel free. That means both texture AND the mesh itself. All I ask is that you credit me and upload your creations to this site so we may all have the chance to download them. If using another creator's texture, make sure to follow their TOU and get permission to use them if you plan to share. In my screenshots, the clothing textures are mostly from other people (modified) without permission, so they are for my personal use only.

I plan to upload base game female underwear and lingerie using these meshes. These meshes are base game compatible.

Programs used: Photoshop, Blender, and Sims4Studio

Special thanks to CmarNYC for help with the torso mesh.

View File

It should be easier to mention a slight hiccup with the bulges here than on SexySims so I shall so so.

Setting bulges to a nude outfit does terrible things to any other nude outfits recognized by Wicked Whims for some reason,causing them to stop showing up when equipped at all. Removing the bulges alone doesn't work if one has already saved the error but everything goes as normal if one reverts to a previous save. I'll test them again with the tags changed to see if the nude outift tag is all that is causing the problems.

And you could change it to be on each layer. one for hats/gloves/socks ect. that way could be used with any combo. i was going to make a massive upload of all my Bottoms on it, but as R-lo pointed out, if you change it to Gloves or what have you. it will work with most anything

well I'm certainly glad people are having fun with it! I didn't think the nude tag would make any problems (I cloned the nude female bottom and didn't check the tags), so I will see if I can update the file. I personally don't want to use it as an accessory because I want to use accessories with it, but you guys have complete creative freedom, so do what you want with it, and share it here for everyone else. :)

well I'm certainly glad people are having fun with it! I didn't think the nude tag would make any problems (I cloned the nude female bottom and didn't check the tags), so I will see if I can update the file. I personally don't want to use it as an accessory because I want to use accessories with it, but you guys have complete creative freedom, so do what you want with it, and share it here for everyone else. :)

It's a great idea, it's quite funny that you posted this when you did,

I've only just recently created my first mixed gender character and felt that the bulge was missing, it really restricted the outfit choice but this opens it right up!

I have a question as some are unfamiliar with using s4studio, you mentioned that you prefer this to not occupy an accessory slot, what kind of clothing are you using as most outfits will remove tops and bottoms?

i cant seem to wear any clothes once i use any othe the bulge or chest options, it just takes it right off

like I said, these work with ACCESSORY clothing. you can use these meshes to make your own clothing.

It's a great idea, it's quite funny that you posted this when you did,

I've only just recently created my first mixed gender character and felt that the bulge was missing, it really restricted the outfit choice but this opens it right up!

I have a question as some are unfamiliar with using s4studio, you mentioned that you prefer this to not occupy an accessory slot, what kind of clothing are you using as most outfits will remove tops and bottoms?

when using them as a standalone, I use accessory clothing, such as jackets people have separated and put into the ring, wrist, or hate category. also, there are shirts and bodysuits in the gloves category, as well as shirts, pants, and bodysuits in the tights and socks category.

Love this! Would you release some of the clothes that you've used in your previews please?

as I said in the description, most of those clothes are recolors of other people's stuff, but I WILL be posting my own stuff at some point.

Hey Reitanna!

Looks pretty nice in game and if you can change it to the gloves section it'll show on most bottoms and underwear :)

attachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-09-16 03-16-24.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-09-16 03-17-58.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-09-16 03-12-30.png

Please excuse my ignorance, but how does one change the section the mod is slotted to? I tried opening the file in notepad, but no luck. Is there a specific  client/program needed to open/edit the pckge files?

Thanks!

I see! I understand your thinking :)

It's a very versatile creation, well done! B)

Hey Reitanna!

Looks pretty nice in game and if you can change it to the gloves section it'll show on most bottoms and underwear :)

attachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-09-16 03-16-24.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-09-16 03-17-58.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-09-16 03-12-30.png

Please excuse my ignorance, but how does one change the section the mod is slotted to? I tried opening the file in notepad, but no luck. Is there a specific client/program needed to open/edit the pckge files?

Thanks!

Hey!

You will need to use s4studio and go to the "my projects" tab,

After choosing this cc, you will see an option to change the category :)

I see! I understand your thinking :)

It's a very versatile creation, well done! B)

Hey Reitanna!

Please excuse my ignorance, but how does one change the section the mod is slotted to? I tried opening the file in notepad, but no luck. Is there a specific client/program needed to open/edit the pckge files?

Thanks!

Hey!

You will need to use s4studio and go to the "my projects" tab,

After choosing this cc, you will see an option to change the category :)

Thank you so much!

• 3 weeks later...