BBB compatible "Immersive First Person"

hey guys, i have found this mod some months ago and didnt try it back then, but now i've tried it out and fixed it to work with BBB animations.

i just opened the skeleton from "Immersive First Person View" and added the BBB nodes and it works fine so far.

How to install:

install the mod "Immersive First Person View" by Loup Sombre

after that, download and install this skeleton Immersive First Person View BETA 10 b Full BBB.7z into your Oblivion\Data folder.

i can add even more nodes for other animations if requested.

I don't think you are on the right track here. I looked at the skeletons included and they don't contain anything that I could find that isn't already in growlf's universal skeleton. Meaning you should be able to swap out the skeletons from this mod with growlf's universal skeletons (1st person and main) and work perfectly fine.

The problem that you are going to then run into is the animations. The KF's included do not support bbb so you never going to see bbb if you use them.

Remember for bbb to work all three things must be present:

1. BBB mesh

2. BBB skeleton

3. BBB animations (kf files).

I suppose you could install growlf's skeleton and the esp from this mod and see what things look like without installing the kf files. Then you could custom replace those kf files that you feel you need, while being aware that you will loose bbb for that animation.

Going to take some work on your part but depending on how bad you want it......

i've looked into the .nifs (skeleton) and i know they dont contain BBB nodes and the .kfs wont either. but i also found a nodestructure which is definitely new.

it connects the headnode with the cameranode through an additional node, which i guess is used by those animations - that means the animations wont work with any different skeleton (so no growlf's universal skeleton). but it shows that by editing the animations, you can get the 3rdperson animations into 1stperson.

it would sure be a lot of work adding those changes with additional nodes into the BBB animations and skeleton.

i tried to add those nodes into coroneas skeleton, but its turned by 90 degrees and wont work as intended. i'm clueless about blender, so i wont be able to make the needed changes myself.

i have a clue about what has to be changed, but i dont know how to do it:

-turn any BBB first person skeleton by 90 degrees

-edit some nodes to show the body ingame (everything except the head/hair/helmet)

-add the Node "LSextracamera" between "head" and "camera01"

the pure mod itself works so far, but the infinity-tits show that something just wont work properly.

Ummmmm....

I must have missed that node. I saw camera01 in both this mods skeleton and growlf's. Did you try swapping out this mods skeletons with growlf's to see if it crashed or not?

If it turns out that you have to add a skeleton node to each and every armor/clothing mesh to get the mod to work right, then yea, it would be pretty unfeasible as that would take stinking forever to do and would make it really unfriendly with all the custom armor/clothing mods out there.

Might be one of those cool but not feasible deals. :(

You know, it's a long shot, and I can't remember if I have one of those 3rd person mods or what-not, but when my character swims backwards, the whole body is displayed. Might be something you could jury rig in there. A little experimentation with those 3rd person mods might find what you're looking for. Good luck.

the mod includes the following:

- "ImmersiveFirstPersonView.esp" is needed for the animations

- a texture for some new bedroll

- a few new animations

- a skeleton

it doesnt contain any armormeshes so it works with any armor/body which doesnt have any non-vanilla nodes.

so the additional node is only needed for the camera to work, but has to be in the animations, because it determines the movement of the camera when you're moving/acting.

adding that node to coroneras skeleton just crashes the game, because the BBB animations dont have that node.

so adding that node to the animations too would possibly work.

but for lovers and other animations to work, those animations would need that node too.

i havent tried to add the node to each and every skeleton and animation yet, but maybe that may work.

i'll try that later.

i just found that i would need blender and have to edit all animations, so i will most likely just not do that, because i can barely do some edits in 3dsmax and nifskope and blender would be completely new to me.

maybe that additional camera node isnt even needed, but to use the BBB and lovers animations in 1stperson, they would still need to be adjusted so the oroginal cameranode is connected to the headnode and moves along with it.

i cant edit .kf files and wont learn how to, so if anyone who already knows how to would be so kind to help me out here, that would be absolutely awesome.

[edit]

ok, i found that i was already using a version of "growlf's universal skeleton" which includes the nodes from "Coronerra's Maximum Compatibility Skeleton".

i will now install the "TotalControlableSkeleton" from "growlf's universal skeleton" and see how it works with the BBB animations.

[edit]i bet the .esp defines the paths to the animations and this means i would have to replace the animations in Data\Meshes\Characters\_male\idleanims\LS too.

thats exactly the kind of problem i would encounter if i had to make those animations.

its actually just a few steps to do to make any 3rdperson animation work with it:

-connect the camera-node to the head-node

-make the animation static (not moving away from the center).

that way it would possibly work with BBB and many other animations, but they would need those changes.

There is another mod which tries to do the same in a way:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/36635

Its got potential' date=' but I think the author stopped working on it a long time ago. I've tried it, but there seems to be a problem with meshes being drawn out, like in the other one.[/quote']

It's BBB compatible as of now. No infinibreasts detected.

I'll post a modified skeleton if someonme is interested. Going to try doing something for RHH compatibility(i suspect this will not be easy though).

so in installed "P-Froggys First Person Body" and also installed the contents of the included "Repositioned_1st_Person_Skeleton.zip", then installed those both from your package and first it worked, but then it suddenly bugged and had those infinitely stretched tits.

attachment.php?aid=14136

i'll try to install yours again and see if it changes anything.

i found that the rigged 1stpersonskeleton wasnt compatible with BBB and did the trouble - installed growlfs again and test it now.

same bug with growlfs first person skeleton.

post-40079-13597877832731_thumb.jpg

but there has to be a way to fix that skeleton.

what exactly is it missing to work, or what is wrong with it?

so i see that the additional skeleton is BBB compatible, but the 1stperson skeleton isnt.

cant i just copy those BBB nodes into that skeleton and it works?

then again, why doesnt it work with growlfs 1stperson skeleton, which is definitely BBB compatible.

ok, so copy-pasting those nodes solved the infinitytits, but now i can see 4 tits:

the ones from the 1stperson skeleton and the one from the additional skeleton.

also both do move seperately which looks more than weird at times.

thats because the camera in the 1stperson skeleton skeleton isnt bound to the headmovement in the animation.

example: when i jump and look down while landing, i can see my headless body landing in a semicrouched position for less than a second, but thats enough time to see it.

when i look down while running, i can see the 1stperson skeleton tits and the second pair of tits from that additional body.

any ideas how to solve this?

ok, there is definitely no problem with any of the skeletons or anything.

i tried rigging the cemeranodes to different positions in the mesh, but it only makes it worse. the cameraposition in the 1stperson skeleton is definitely not the problem. its the animations. the 1stperson animations dont have the camera move the same as in the 3rdperson animations. that the problem. no more no less. so the solution would be to take 3rdperson animations, edit the cameranode and everything's fine.

too bad thats blenderwork.

DeadSomething you are seeing another upperbody with spread arms when tfc'ing from first person? It's there with no first person mod installed, that's an oblivion engine stuff.

Looks like adding RHH support will not be that easy of a task. I'm not sure that will work even if i will be able to pile up the needed skeleton.

Archived