attachicon.gifWorkingCthulhu.jpg

I did some testing and encountered some amusing results. I managed to get the mesh into Bodyslide and had it export properly, loaded up the game and the HDT was working. Seems fairly normal, except that is only a single weight of the mesh.

attachicon.gifCthulhuDisaster.jpg

As you can see in Bodyslide, at 100% weight and starting at 1% weight the mesh becomes completely alien. For this to work, I need to figure out how to get the proper 0-100 weight range working.

You made a flower? :D

I hope you can figure this out, because this mesh looks a lot nicer than the one that is currently available.

I hope you can figure this out, because this mesh looks a lot nicer than the one that is currently available.

I have managed to create something that largely works, with a few issues however. If you would be willing to do a few quick tests, that would be very helpful. As far as I can tell, RaceMenu overlay textures have stopped working properly and I was wondering what other people see.

I have managed to create something that largely works, with a few issues however. If you would be willing to do a few quick tests, that would be very helpful. As far as I can tell, RaceMenu overlay textures have stopped working properly and I was wondering what other people see.

Nice! I'll test this out when I can and see what I notice.

That does look good, better than I expected... have you tried penetration of the closed variant with a penis or similar? I noticed there was some noticeable texture distorted around the clitoris area, since the existing UUNP Special vertices underneath animate with penetration too. 

Thanks for checking the RaceMenu overlays, I wish I knew where this problem started. I use them myself. The mesh that the labia belonged to in the previous version was capable of using overlays, so something must have changed when UUNP Special became the reference body. I looked through the .nif output from BodySlide but I couldn't find any changes in BSLightingShaderProperty. It's likely I missed something of course.

EDIT: I forgot to mention in the mod's description, I have added some sliders to the labia, mostly for the open variant and one for the closed variant in regards to its length. So yes, the longer labia version is already in BodySlide, and I will refine it further soon.

Can confirm that the open and closed variant don't work with race menu overlays.  They do look pretty great though, any plans to add the longer version to bodyslide?

LOL! your follower in the background in that last pic is like "God damn, woman!"

Is the ESP file required for this to work?

I tried it out with sexlab, the HDT worked pretty well, although it looked like my character had 2 vaginas.

The esp doesn't have to be activated for this to work.  I browsed it with additemmenu, and it just had an equipable vagina.

The esp does need to be active for the open variant to appear ingame and I'm referring to the statically open labia, not the closed HDT variant colliding with something.

As for the character looking like they have two vaginas, the part that moves around under the actual labia mesh is from UUNP Special. The way UUNP Special is made has the its labia sitting inside a deep slot that moves with penetration. Here without the UUNP Special labia, the standard vagina texture provided by UNP will distort outwards. I suspect some simple texture tweaks may be enough, though I want to see if I can completely bypass this problem. This glitch along with RaceMenu overlays being broken is something I'm working on.

Here are some screens, messed with the sliders to make them a bit longer, they look great.

Very nice indeed.

Wait... the way those labia are hanging off in that third image, isn't exactly what I intended. Unless if you have modified that part body mesh? I might have placed them too far forward and downward.

Here are some screens, messed with the sliders to make them a bit longer, they look great.

Very nice indeed.

Wait... the way those labia are hanging off in that third image, isn't exactly what I intended. Unless if you have modified that part body mesh? I might have placed them too far forward and downward.

Yeah, just noticed that.  I haven't modified the mesh at all, just using the LabiaClosedHDT with the 7b Oppai preset with bodyslide 4.3.1.

*edit*  You can see it in bodyslide also.

post-62530-0-99733700-1505821927_thumb.png

Yeah, just noticed that.  I haven't modified the mesh at all, just using the LabiaClosedHDT with the 7b Oppai preset with bodyslide 4.3.1.

*edit*  You can see it in bodyslide also.

Funny, if you select the "She Hulk" UUNP preset, the labia just mostly disappear. With the "UNP" preset, you can see the transparent side of the mesh through the front.

Hmm, that 7b Oppai is considerably different from the preset this mod has in BodySlide, which is what I base my edits off of. I would likely need to modify the mesh for that specifically. I suppose the same would be true for other popular presets. I just finished doing some tweaks to both variants, and the closed one should fit better now.

But in your case, modifying the texture might help too, since it is dark around the back of the mesh.

Can you share these sliders? They're looking great!

Sorry, but I didn't save the slider values. I've been trying to remember what I set them at,  I think I came pretty close at recreating them.

Try messing around.  I may have even gone with -20 on the high weight labia length slider.

post-62530-0-71111400-1506149994_thumb.png

With 1.5, I've noticed a slight gap at the top of the clit area where the clit and body meet.

Hmm, this is part of the problem I saw either and why I considered making a version of the mesh for that preset specifically. I'll see if I can reduce the hole as much as possible with the current version I've been working on. If not, I'll make a separate file for that preset.

Sorry, but I didn't save the slider values. I've been trying to remember what I set them at,  I think I came pretty close at recreating them.

Try messing around.  I may have even gone with -20 on the high weight labia length slider.

I thought the sliders were appearing at the very top of the BodySlide list? I didn't realize they were toward the bottom of the CBBE stuff. Not sure if I can change that.

How many would be interested in an HDT version of the LabiaOpen?

I thought the sliders were appearing at the very top of the BodySlide list? I didn't realize they were toward the bottom of the CBBE stuff. Not sure if I can change that.

I just didn't realized that you can have less than 0% or more than 100%. Now I'm fine.

I definitely want HDT version of open variant.

With 1.5, I've noticed a slight gap at the top of the clit area where the clit and body meet.

Hmm, this is part of the problem I saw either and why I considered making a version of the mesh for that preset specifically. I'll see if I can reduce the hole as much as possible with the current version I've been working on. If not, I'll make a separate file for that preset.

I know I would.

I finally got around to testing out the UUNP Bodyslide version of 1.5 and it works pretty well, it certainly looks more convincing that the original mesh. I will say though, that I think the reason that the original vagina mesh went so far up into the body is because it helped with the penis clipping through the edges of the vagina lips. I've tried making the vagina bigger in Bodyslide and messing with the positioning of the animations (which helped), but there is still clipping, so it may be best to redesign this vagina mesh to go up into the body like the original vagina mesh does.

I finally got around to testing out the UUNP Bodyslide version of 1.5 and it works pretty well, it certainly looks more convincing that the original mesh. I will say though, that I think the reason that the original vagina mesh went so far up into the body is because it helped with the penis clipping through the edges of the vagina lips. I've tried making the vagina bigger in Bodyslide and messing with the positioning of the animations (which helped), but there is still clipping, so it may be best to redesign this vagina mesh to go up into the body like the original vagina mesh does.

By original mesh did you mean the original Leito labia?

I'm not certain this would need a redesign to deal with the clipping, I may have found a workaround during my testing with 1.7. It tends to be the labia itself clipping with the body more so than it clips with the penis. When I was playing with Mesh Rigger to add HDT to the open labia, I found it also added deformation to the body mesh underneath, like how an older version created a "double vagina". If the texturing problem could be mitigated somehow, the way these body collisions work with the labia will reduce the clipping. 

Personally, I find slight penis clipping to be of little consequence, because I can barely see that area during animations. The way the penis completely occupies the area seems like enough.

I could do some experimenting with the original Leito labia. I originally planned to include it with one of the first versions of the mod, but I didn't finish.

I quickly put this file together as a test to see what the original Leito labia would look like, with as few edits as possible changing the shape. It's mostly been moved back and down in BodySlide. I'm not sure how I would proceed further with this...

attachicon.gifLeitoLabiaTest.7z

attachicon.gifLeitoLabiaTest.jpg

I tested this in game and played with it a bit in OutfitStudio, and I've gotten it to a point where I feel happy with it. I changed the size a bit, and reshaped it slightly here and there so that it plays a bit nicer as far as clipping is concerned (or at least as far as the one test I did is concerned).

Anyway, I just thought I would leave what I have here to either build upon or test out further.

LeitoLabiaTest (Tweaked).rar