(request) Landing strip for CBBE

Bayman

Hi!

I love the CBBE Ida Body Texture and I'm using the "Paler version" of this mod. The modder added some pubic hair options but there's no landing strip. Too bad...

Latest files are from march 2016 but she writes:

PERMISSIONS:

Feel free to modify and release your works based on this mod everywere you want.
No permission needed.

I have no experience to modify those textures and I don't now, if that's a lot of work. So I want to ask here, if someone could create a landing strip for the paler version of this mod. This would be awesome!

Greetings

Why put it in the texture then have to worry about it not matching the hair on the character (and npc's heads).

Instead get the 3d mesh version, tweak it in bodyslide to match your preset... cause it changes color with the head hair style (ie the carpet will match the drapes)...

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3091-3d-pubic-hair-for-fo4/ is okay...

Edit... that last one was just texture edit's....

Damnit finally found it...

Oni's 3d Pubic set

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7747/?

Note if you want to fine tune it you can load the output file into Outfit Studio then use the masking brush to darken the area you want to keep. Once that is done right click on the "cbbe_outfit" file in the mesh list (top left panel) and choose delete vertices.

The file outputs to Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\PubicHair

How to in 3 simple images...

post-321913-0-73853600-1500955588_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-50315200-1500955595_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-31785600-1500955604_thumb.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3091-3d-pubic-hair-for-fo4/ is okay...

Edit... that last one was just texture edit's....

sad.png There not just texture edits, or at all.

bemeorv1drue2fi7g.jpg

All of them are made with individual polygon hair, the texture is just a 128x solid colour block.

Not Your's.... I had actually linked to a set of textures initially on Nexus that was just a texture edit and not a 3d mesh.

I was actually looking for Oni's but kept putting in the wrong thing in google which got me the wrong file on nexus.

Your's in a 3d mesh I know I've looked at it.

Wonder if we can use Material Swaps to change the pube color.

Oni CBBE has an esp included that will have the pubes match the hair color you choose in looksmenu.

Note: after you install it you will need to use bodyslide to pick which one (of the 3 you want) and build that, then in game you will need to bring up looksmenu (either slm 14 from the console or if you have it installed use the looks mirror and just save and reload your preset and it will adjust the pubes color to match the hair on your head).

Note: Oni's does not apply the mesh to every female (which is a shame as I'ld like to see a little bush on all the ladies). It just applies the mesh to the character (and I'm not sure what slot he used as I've not really tooked into the esp.... cause I'm lazy and it worked so yeah).

Wonder if we can use Material Swaps to change the pube color.

Could do, There are 2 versions, 1 that works how BringtheNoise described for oni.

And the 2nd is just a strait up body replacer, this one works out better in my opinion but lacks being able to change its colour without PS/Gimp.

Not Your's.... I had actually linked to a set of textures initially on Nexus that was just a texture edit and not a 3d mesh.

I was actually looking for Oni's but kept putting in the wrong thing in google which got me the wrong file on nexus.

Your's in a 3d mesh I know I've looked at it.

Fair enough, funny thing is i have a link to oni's at the bottom of my description.

Note: Oni's does not apply the mesh to every female (which is a shame as I'ld like to see a little bush on all the ladies). It just applies the mesh to the character (and I'm not sure what slot he used as I've not really tooked into the esp.... cause I'm lazy and it worked so yeah).

I think he had 2 versions last i looked, the one i looked at (a long time ago) had it set up as a hair piece misc.

So it should use the same slot as the hair, which is why it disappears when the hair does, and worse clips through clothing when the hair still visible.

Archived