Lovers Magic - Born To It

View File

A massively overhauled version based off fejeenas no mbp 0.67

You start out with the spells the book would normally give you and a quest log entry.
Things take longer as this is meant to be more of you're in training to learn the spells that are your birthright.
I changed the essence cost of almost everything. The skills that drain essence did not get their drain scripts altered. Just costs and at what succubus level you have trained to.

I removed the idol-skull weapon because I figure the greatest weapon a succubus has is sex.
Dialogues have been changed to reflect a student / teacher type relationship..... a naughty teacher ;) You can directly ask your Mistress for sex.
She will also give you the Grimoire, which has been updated to reflect the new EP costs and what spells you can learn per Succubus Lvl.

This version will let you buy you a lesser power called Flight Settings. ( Succubus level 5 )
Instructions included in Grimoir of Lovers Magic
To set your flight key
1. Select the spell "Flight Settings"
2. Hold down the button you wish to use for flying.
3. While still holding your flight key, cast the spell.
You should now see a message box telling you you know how to fly. Sweet!
Now you have a new lesser power called "Summon Wings"
Cast to add/remove wings.
You cannot fly without the wings.
If you want to rest your flight key, simply cast the settings spell again, which will remove the flying ability, then follow the steps above to set your new key.
HOW TO FLY
1. Did you set your key?
2. Are your wings equipped?
Good, then run DO NOT USE AUTO RUN!!!, hold down your flight key and jump.
You should be holding 3 keys down when you jump, the jump buttom being a 4th.
Press the jump while flying to glide (it's important, flying uses fatigue) press again to fly again.
You will be in sneak, I suggest not leaving sneak. Issues arise if you land/crash at anything other than the lowest speed.
You do not need to press W A S D, while flying, you will be auto moving.
Apparently, you can grab stuff. I have been unsuccessful, but I think it works.
You can knock people over, fun but illegal. You will get a bounty against friendlies. Neat to knock a bandit down, run over fast enough while drawing a sword and stabbing through the bandits chest..... or whatever you might do to someone who's knocked down. ;)
credits:
Slammer64; Thanks for the translation of almost 1000 dialogue lines.
His MBP version: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1580-loversmagic-066e/
fejeena for his/her no mbp version: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1389-no-mbp-loversmagic-066e-and-067-versions/
Drake the Dragon - wings
gulogulo, Saltare & qwertymaster - flight script
Wings and script from Dragorian and Dranaugh Races Reworked: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/38453/?

Oh, if you have something that unequips the wings, you shouldn't be able to fly. You will need to cast the summon wings to remove them completely (certain effects that linger) then cast again to reapply. This obviously affects people who use an amulet slot version as opposed to a tail slot version.

It does cost ep to apply the wings and effects, so pay attention. ;)

Edit:  OH, 1 more thing. All 3 succubi added to the game are now kaleen. :)

No idol-skull weapon :(  That was always the first spell I bought.  Yes the weapons have too much damage, I've reduced the damage in the esp I use.

"All 3 succubi"  ? There is only one. Or have you changed the two women who follow the son of the count of Skingrad ?

Incubus version for my female player ?

Yup, changed the 2 women with the counts son. I didn't do an incubus version since anytime I need to do an update, I need to update 4 esps already. Really don't want to double that. If you want, feel free to make the incubus version.

Edit: just did a double check. Lady and celia (the 2 with the son) have the spells

zzzLMSucmagic1 "LM: Succubus Charm" [sPEL:02009F1A]

zzzLMabSuc "LM: SucAbility:LV1" [sPEL:02009F1B]

So I figured they were meant to be succubi.

I think I found a bug? When I go to talk to the summonable succubus for the first time, it all works fine.

But when I talk to her a second time, I get the "I HAVE NO GREETING" issue. And that's all she'll say from then on.

Oh yes that's a "bug"

The succubus has only one Greeting and it is set to "say once"

I never noticed it because I use "Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP".   The succubus use greetings from "Adult Play Plus" after the first greeting.

You can install "Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP". ( here in the LAPF supplemental-plugin-pack  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/  )

Or you remove the "say once" flag of the first and only greeting.

Best do it with TES4Edit ( if you use the CS you must start it with OBSE or you can not save the esp, because in the esp are OBSE scripts)

post-3205-0-36959300-1496961157_thumb.jpg there is only one greeting for the succubus ( or incubus in my esp)

1: click the third

2: right click and choose "Edit". uncheck  "say once"

Not sure if you must load an old save before you talked to the succubus ( maybe the "say once" is stored in your save.)

--------------------------------------------------

( best would be to create a new, second greeting for the succubus. But most Lovers player use Adult Play Plus And will never notice the bug.  I will not upload "fixed" esp of my LoversMagic version.)

me too. I checked the Greetings after Plocana post, then in game and none of the greetings ( after the first greeting) was in the Lovers Magic esp.

The succubus use the "Adult Play Plus", there are many greeting for slaves ( the succubus  has the Lovers slave token in the inventory ( xLoversPkrFlagSlave "Lovers Slave" ) )

EDIT: I have add a requirement note to my Lovers Magic version.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
2 hours ago, snarfies said:

Once I summon Mistress Lilith, is there no way to make her go away?  She's following me everywhere!

The Succubus?

Talk to her.

Dialogue option: "Speak with the Succubus"  then choose  "Dismiss Succubus"

I summon her only if I want to buy new spells or level up my weapon for sex essence. Or to level up the Succubus so that I can buy the better spells.

( summon him. I use my Incubus version for my female player )