Adding Legacy of Dragonborn

Personally I think the author of LOTD is just being prudish. I have never had any issues using Sexlab Mods with it and I am running a full SRLE LOTD setup with around 20 SL mods.

That's about the way I figure it. I've had no issues with LoD & LL mods running together.

• 1 month later...

I had a question as I just started LOTD myself. Are there bodyslide(UUNP) conversions for the outfits it comes with? I've searched around a little bit, but can't seem to find any. 

I had a question as I just started LOTD myself. Are there bodyslide(UUNP) conversions for the outfits it comes with? I've searched around a little bit, but can't seem to find any. 

I've found none at all. I've been stopping at the blacksmith to craft new gear to wear before I go to the museum for the first time

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, Dilios300 said:

So, whats a decent Load Order when you have LotD and LL mods installed? As far as stability goes, I kinda have been just winging it up to this point cause I was never taught much on load order and where things should go. I can post my LO if need be. 

Well sexlab related mods and there dependencies tend to all be toward the end of the LO anyway... Fuck it, you're screwed no matter what you do... Just run loot, follow a stability guide for ini settings etc, then do a bashed patch and hope for the best

1 minute ago, RohZima said:

Well sexlab related mods and there dependencies tend to all be toward the end of the LO anyway... Fuck it, you're screwed no matter what you do... Just run loot, follow a stability guide for ini settings etc, then do a bashed patch and hope for the best

So.... pretty much what I been doing this whole time. Good to know xD

5 hours ago, Dilios300 said:

So, whats a decent Load Order when you have LotD and LL mods installed? As far as stability goes, I kinda have been just winging it up to this point cause I was never taught much on load order and where things should go. I can post my LO if need be. 

In general, it's a matter of conflict resolution in xEdit. Some mods will be overwriting records of other mods so you need to decide which ones should win the conflict and adjust the LO accordingly, or create a patch that will combine changes from both mods.

There are cases though where two mods have no conflicts and you still need to load them in a specific order.

11 hours ago, Tiress said:

In general, it's a matter of conflict resolution in xEdit. Some mods will be overwriting records of other mods so you need to decide which ones should win the conflict and adjust the LO accordingly, or create a patch that will combine changes from both mods.

There are cases though where two mods have no conflicts and you still need to load them in a specific order.

I already knew that part.... was looking for something more specific. 

3 hours ago, Dilios300 said:

I already knew that part.... was looking for something more specific. 

You have to find that out yourself, there is very little chance of someone having the same or at least very similar mod setup as you have, so the best you can get this way is a guess.

It's not like I was advising you to go through The Method, just check the conflicts in xEdit. :)

PS: In my setup I have LotD above most of LL mods and those that are above LotD are there because of another mod.

1 hour ago, Tiress said:

You have to find that out yourself, there is very little chance of someone having the same or at least very similar mod setup as you have, so the best you can get this way is a guess.

It's not like I was advising you to go through The Method, just check the conflicts in xEdit. :)

PS: In my setup I have LotD above most of LL mods and those that are above LotD are there because of another mod.

Interesting. My LotD is around most of my quest mods which is roughly half way down the LO. I have all my LL mods almost at the top. If youd like a visual of my actual LO, I have a thread about this I can link you.

9 hours ago, Dilios300 said:

Interesting. My LotD is around most of my quest mods which is roughly half way down the LO. I have all my LL mods almost at the top. If youd like a visual of my actual LO, I have a thread about this I can link you.

I'm not sure I'd be of much help, but sure, go ahead.

Most mods don't have a general rule of where should they be placed, usually it's in relation to another mod. You could have one LO where LotD is at the top, second LO where LotD is at the bottom and both would be working the same. It's mostly just about conflicts, conflicts and conflicts. If there are none, in 99% cases it doesn't matter where you put it in your LO (I don't have to mention you always have to put it bellow it's master, right? :) ).

7 hours ago, Tiress said:

I'm not sure I'd be of much help, but sure, go ahead.

Most mods don't have a general rule of where should they be placed, usually it's in relation to another mod. You could have one LO where LotD is at the top, second LO where LotD is at the bottom and both would be working the same. It's mostly just about conflicts, conflicts and conflicts. If there are none, in 99% cases it doesn't matter where you put it in your LO (I don't have to mention you always have to put it bellow it's master, right? :) ).

18 hours ago, Dilios300 said:

Well, nothing in your load order screams "wrong " to me. You run a bunch of dialogue overhauls, but thats probably allright, as long as you've overwritten them in the order you want.

As people said before, its unlikely that someone runs the exact same load order, wich leaves you in an awkward spot where you need to tend to your load order and MCM settings by yourself. With that said, some hints based on load order similarities are possible.

Overall, i used LotD for a loong time, and i believe it to be the second best thing after the sliced bread. It can work fine with script-heavy SL packed load order.With that said, there are indeed several mods, both on LL and Nexus, LoTD wont be too friendly with. Namely, AFT you run might cause problems if you take guild members as followers. Using "dismiss but hang around here" in museum locations prior to several of its story quests can lead to trouble, so, untill you completed robbery quest and guild construction, id advise against it. Other than that, mods that cause loss of control can and will cause trouble if they fire their scripts while LotD does something script heavy, usually - automatic display feature. Those mods are mostly in DD series anyway, and you dont seem to be running any of those.

Regarding the use of ENB - i use good old RealVision ENB, and can wholeheartedly recommend it, especially since you allready run several of its requirements. Only downside is - it screws with Night Vision spell, effectively rendering it useless, and i havent found a solution for it.

2 hours ago, nilead said:

Well, nothing in your load order screams "wrong " to me. You run a bunch of dialogue overhauls, but thats probably allright, as long as you've overwritten them in the order you want.

As people said before, its unlikely that someone runs the exact same load order, wich leaves you in an awkward spot where you need to tend to your load order and MCM settings by yourself. With that said, some hints based on load order similarities are possible.

Overall, i used LotD for a loong time, and i believe it to be the second best thing after the sliced bread. It can work fine with script-heavy SL packed load order.With that said, there are indeed several mods, both on LL and Nexus, LoTD wont be too friendly with. Namely, AFT you run might cause problems if you take guild members as followers. Using "dismiss but hang around here" in museum locations prior to several of its story quests can lead to trouble, so, untill you completed robbery quest and guild construction, id advise against it. Other than that, mods that cause loss of control can and will cause trouble if they fire their scripts while LotD does something script heavy, usually - automatic display feature. Those mods are mostly in DD series anyway, and you dont seem to be running any of those.

Regarding the use of ENB - i use good old RealVision ENB, and can wholeheartedly recommend it, especially since you allready run several of its requirements. Only downside is - it screws with Night Vision spell, effectively rendering it useless, and i havent found a solution for it.

If that is all then thats great. I have 4 custom voiced followers and I can pretty much guarantee that I will hardly interact with guild members. As for mods that make you lose control, MTE is the only one that I have that can do that. And I've already disabled that feature. I dont run an ENB either, but I do run ICBINE with imaginator to facilitate an ENB type look.

All in all, good news I guess. Thanks. :3

Archived