SOS schlong for females and males - Penzor addon

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Request:  Any way to make an add-on option to set Sexlab gender to male when it's on, possibly also give the player a "toggle", to swap between it being there (or use it instead of a dildo).

I think it's be better to post this into sexlab thread.

Because this is not a sexlab mod, and this mod can not define character gender during interactions, because it have no mechanics for it.

15 hours ago, Azazellz said:

I think it's be better to post this into sexlab thread.

Because this is not a sexlab mod, and this mod can not define character gender during interactions, because it have no mechanics for it.

Ah, alright, I'll ask around, because I had one with the schlong on it, used the match maker on her and another woman, she proceeded to equip a dildo and use that, totally ignoring the schlong flapping around the whole while...

GuruSR.

4 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Ah, alright, I'll ask around, because I had one with the schlong on it, used the match maker on her and another woman, she proceeded to equip a dildo and use that, totally ignoring the schlong flapping around the whole while...

GuruSR.

Ok.

If there someone will tell you that it's my fault - give me a link to this message. Maybe I really missed something when I was making my addon.

3 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Ok.

If there someone will tell you that it's my fault - give me a link to this message. Maybe I really missed something when I was making my addon.

Oh, no worries, just possibly a readme with manual installation instructions would have saved us both the questions.

GuruSR.

Hey there! It's been a while - I had another request regarding adding the Penzor balls to the 'standard' female schlong. I've been playing around with the .bsd you uploaded for someone else to use - do you have one that would mimic the 'Small' slider in the Penzor addon? Essentially, what I'm looking for is a .bsd that will give a shape more like this:

94ba980fbf4031b4d6c05ee9aca6bad7.png

Whereas the .bsd I'm using results in them shaped thusly:

f1b2a96e815b8253f7e2230649130b28.png

I tried exporting the slider from the PEnzor addon itself and importing it into the shape data I'm using; but that resulted in... oddities. I'm not sure if that has something to do with the method I was using or if it's related to Mod Organizer and Outfit Studio just not playing nice together.

Edited by Kathonica
7 hours ago, Kathonica said:

I tried exporting the slider from the PEnzor addon itself and importing it into the shape data I'm using; but that resulted in... oddities. I'm not sure if that has something to do with the method I was using or if it's related to Mod Organizer and Outfit Studio just not playing nice together.

This related to my stupidity =)
When I was making my addon, I accidentally changed the order of the vertices in the source mesh (
and noticed this too late) , so all the sliders from EvilReflex's mod became incompatible with my addon.

Try to use this test archive - I converted all my stuff to sliders for UUNP HD Extended mesh by EvilReflex (but "working" folder chanded from default folder to my addon folder).

Edited by Azazellz
4 hours ago, Azazellz said:

This related to my stupidity =)
When I was making my addon, I accidentally changed the order of the vertices in the source mesh (
and noticed this too late) , so all the sliders from EvilReflex's mod became incompatible with my addon.

Try to use this test archive - I converted all my stuff to sliders for UUNP HD Extended mesh by EvilReflex (but "working" folder chanded from default folder to my addon folder).

That link doesn't seem to have anything attached - or it might be the new site being fussy.

39 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

Ooops =)

This one should work.

Wait stop.

Now it works!

New site make a strange things with MEGA links...

That worked! I'll give it a try and let'cha know how it comes out.

Edit: It works, though the 'Penzor Small' slider does affect the schlong. I'm not certain how to edit a slider so that it would only affect the balls (since I'm looking to add them to the regular SoS mesh) - is there a separate program you use for creating the sliders?

Edited by Kathonica
1 hour ago, Kathonica said:

Edit: It works, though the 'Penzor Small' slider does affect the schlong. I'm not certain how to edit a slider so that it would only affect the balls (since I'm looking to add them to the regular SoS mesh) - is there a separate program you use for creating the sliders?

Each slider technically is an object with vertices and coordinates. So, for creating this objects can be used any 3-d moddeling software.

But for making sliders from existing assest you can use only OutfitStudio.

Try this file. I made it using only OS (just masking some areas during using sliders from my previous archive)

Penzor_Tweak_Balls_04.bsd

Edited by Azazellz
11 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

Each slider technically is an object with vertices and coordinates. So, for creating this objects can be used any 3-d moddeling software.

But for making sliders from existing assest you can use only OutfitStudio.

Try this file. I made it using only OS (just masking some areas during using sliders from my previous archive)

Penzor_Tweak_Balls_04.bsd

That worked! I tried editing the mask that the slider affected - did you use a different method?

1 hour ago, Kathonica said:

That worked! I tried editing the mask that the slider affected - did you use a different method?

You should open two shapes - reference from .xml (with sliders) and target (shape from this project) - so you got two identical shapes simultaneously.

Then you just mask your target areas, use ctrl+c (conform sliders), and use sliders (they will be used only on unmasked areas).

After this you use "coalesce sliders" function (while your target shape selected), and bam! You got new slider for your "target" shape.

After that you just hit "edit slider" button and smooth some areas that looks edgy.

And last step - export this new slider for future use.

P.s. I can only hope what my terrible english allow you to understand this process correctly =) I'm very bad with "step by step" descriptions =)

Edited by Azazellz
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I apologize for my ignorance.  But i can only change the size and position of my followers schlong.  I use the mcm menu and can make lydias schlong going up and down using the page up and down prompt and change her size but i cant change my characters size.  If someone could please help thank you. 

7 hours ago, Mastajimbo said:

I apologize for my ignorance.  But i can only change the size and position of my followers schlong.  I use the mcm menu and can make lydias schlong going up and down using the page up and down prompt and change her size but i cant change my characters size.  If someone could please help thank you.  

Use MCM menu for SoS as usual.

• 4 weeks later...

No, it's not.

But you can convert it by yourself, it's very easy. All you need is Creation Kit for SE and SSE Nif Optimizer.

Use this tutorial.

Hmmm......I just said fuck it and installed it (before checking here), and it was working until a power outage happened....Back online now just havn't started gaming again. Lol. It fit to my Touched by Dibella body, worked with the racemenu morphs, and even worked with all the SSE sexlab+aroused+ Gender Bender. I'll boot up SSE and get some screen shots if you want?

2 hours ago, K-aW-tEk said:

Hmmm......I just said fuck it and installed it (before checking here), and it was working until a power outage happened....Back online now just havn't started gaming again. Lol. It fit to my Touched by Dibella body, worked with the racemenu morphs, and even worked with all the SSE sexlab+aroused+ Gender Bender. I'll boot up SSE and get some screen shots if you want?

Well, sometimes LE mods work without proper conversion to SSE. Sometimes not =)

As for the screenshots - this is your choice. Just put them inside spoiler.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2019 at 12:52 AM, Azazellz said:

Well, sometimes LE mods work without proper conversion to SSE. Sometimes not ?

As for the screenshots - this is your choice. Just put them inside spoiler.

Could you make a coversion for the current Amazon mod? since the texture seems not to connect pretty well.....