The Elder Scrolls VI should have Nvidia hairworks

Fixadent

Nvidia hairworks would be a very nice touch of realism for The Elder Scrolls VI, whenever that comes around.

There are hair physics for Skyrim, but it's nowhere near as realistic as hairworks.

TES VI will be using next-next-next gen graphics and probably won't be available until 2020-2022.

For what? Bethesda likes to making the least financial investment as possible and sell you a sugarcoated modern game. They've done so since after Morrowind. I bet it'll have the same glue hair physics like in Fallout 4. Funny because that already existed about 3 generations back. So that tells you how far behind. But You can always count on Todd because "it just works".

I bet TES VI will reuse the Creation engine.

It probably will.

But I think they stretched the limits of the gamesbryo/creation engine in Fallout 4.

Not much more they can do with it.

Would be nice if they built an entirely new DX12 engine from scratch.

TES6 should go back to THEIR roots rather than worry about Hair roots.

Sure nvidia hair works would make for some neat dynamics.. but the cost of focusing on graphics has always been at the expense of other assets.

They should also focus on releasing tools for custom content quickly..  Modding in skyrim has generated a lot of excitement, and interest for the game over the years.  Hell.. it has even launched many youtube careers.

FO4 and to a lesser extent SkyrimSE has suffered from a lack of the availability of SKSE.  So why do they not hire such people to bring out a better scripting system and work beyond the limited papyrus engine.

Hairworks is a gimmick IMHO.

TES6 should go back to THEIR roots rather than worry about Hair roots.

Sure nvidia hair works would make for some neat dynamics.. but the cost of focusing on graphics has always been at the expense of other assets.

They should also focus on releasing tools for custom content quickly..  Modding in skyrim has generated a lot of excitement, and interest for the game over the years.  Hell.. it has even launched many youtube careers.

FO4 and to a lesser extent SkyrimSE has suffered from a lack of the availability of SKSE.  So why do they not hire such people to bring out a better scripting system and work beyond the limited papyrus engine.

Hairworks is a gimmick IMHO.

The developrs of SKSE and F4SE haven't updated either one in a very long time.

Skyrim SE needs a 64-bit version of SKSE in order for sexlab framework and countless other mods to work.

Fallout 4 also needs a new and more comprehensive script extender in order for CPU's long worked on "Sextec" framework to work.

Yes and this is my point.   3rd Party modders are working on making improvements to an outdated and severely limited script system voluntarily.  This is something that bethesda should be providing to begin with.  And so rather than spending assets on improving the hair and graphics engine,  I would rather see TES6 development focus on a more solid and robust script system as well as user friendly tools for external 3rd party development in order to bolster their content right out of the gate.

Before making assumptions lets wait what modding community can do first. it is not Bethesda who delivers but modding communities.

Maybe they'll give us a robust scripting system that doesn't require a complete overhaul in order for certain mods to work.

Before making assumptions lets wait what modding community can do first. it is not Bethesda who delivers but modding communities.

I do not think that modding for TES 6 will be so simple, I guess completely new engine.

But that does not matter to me, for me is now already Bethesda!  :P

v3kzYYbRdPSQU.gifxn2BRZmrIJxmM.gif

Archived