Subtle Estival Nude Mod (Update: 2K Version added)

mrpachinko

Subtle Estival Nude Mod - 2K Version - v1.0

This mod has received a 2K version, you can find it over here.

post-816032-0-50987800-1490189822.png

post-816032-0-31317600-1490324116.png

-------------------------

|   original post   |

-------------------------

Subtle Estival Nude Mod v1.0

Subtle Estival Nude Mod is a simple texture mod for Senran Kagura Estival Versus that puts nipples and vag textures on the base models of all the girls. This nude mod is more subtle than your average nude mod because you only get to see the good stuff during the shinobi transformation and clothing breaks (and some nip slips in the more revealing outfits), just like the game is intended. 

post-816032-0-96644000-1490089822_thumb.pngpost-816032-0-17760900-1490089833_thumb.pngpost-816032-0-34379200-1490091010_thumb.pngpost-816032-0-24339200-1490091282_thumb.pngpost-816032-0-40744700-1490092721_thumb.pngpost-816032-0-33389300-1490092733_thumb.png

Installation:

- Simply put the files in the correct folder

- If you haven't already, install the Uncensor Mod as well to get rid of the censor lights

Uninstall: In case you didn't make a backup yourself, use the files inside the backup zip

Feel free to give feedback if you spot any errors.

(You can find my original Subtle Nude Mod for Shinovi Versus here)

Subtle_Estival_Nude_Mod_v1.0.zip

(2K Version can be found over here)

Wow, you are the same dude of that amazing Shinovi Versus Subtle, thanks a lot!    :wub:   

And now the very important thing left is the Remove Bra Mod!  :lol:

Uninstall: In case you didn't make a backup yourself, use the files inside the backup zip

Thanks for that, I backed up the model and effects folders in their entirety because I didn't want to risk missing something so my backup is like 7GB, this is much more useful really. 

Yes, LuBu is one of my favorite ikkitousen characters, and she has the nipples   :heart:  

I know you like her but you should not pursue Lu Bu. 

I agree that its better to keep the nudity as is and only come out when things break. 

I would offer up that it would be nice to either replace the band aids or add a pure nude top for Frantic mode shenanigans but other than that, I think keeping it vanilla like you have is perfect.

....I wonder if it hurts when you take those band aids off?

I saw on the 'Uncensored Mod' page that some Japanese guy made some 2k nude textures. Any chance on you doing the same? I used the 'Subtle Nude Mod' for Shinovi Versus, as that game looked kinda bad anyway, but this wouldn't really fit with how good the textures look for EV. It personally kinda downgrades the graphics, in my opinion. Though I couldn't do this myself so beggars can't be choosers; I'd just like to see higher res textures. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to some updates on this project!

Here's the link for the 2k Version:

http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1489747901/218

And here's a link to the picture:

http://i.imgur.com/xw01nUv.jpg

I saw on the 'Uncensored Mod' page that some Japanese guy made some 2k nude textures. Any chance on you doing the same? 

Ah, so this game can handle some higher resolutions unlike Shinovi. I'll look into it, though I don't have too much free time on my hands so it might take a bit.

Subtle Estival Nude Mod - 2K Version - v1.0

This 2K version is a graphical upgrade over the regular Subtle Estival Nude Mod which is a simple texture mod for Senran Kagura Estival Versus that puts nipples and vag textures on the base models of all the girls. This nude mod is more subtle than your average nude mod because you only get to see the good stuff during the shinobi transformation and clothing breaks (and some nip slips in the more revealing outfits), just like the game is intended. 

post-816032-0-50987800-1490189822_thumb.pngpost-816032-0-44844500-1490189832_thumb.pngpost-816032-0-58868000-1490189841_thumb.pngpost-816032-0-31317600-1490324116_thumb.png

Installation:

- Simply put the files in the correct folder

- If you haven't already, install the Uncensor Mod as well to get rid of the censor lights

Feel free to give feedback if you spot any errors.

Subtle_Estival_Nude_Mod_2k_v1.0.zip

What tools do I need to modify these textures? The nipples look really bad IMO. I would like to change them to something less ugly.

People like you are the reason we can't have nice things.

Can't you just use any of the other mods that have different looking nipples?

Or you know... learn how to use google.

What tools do I need to modify these textures? The nipples look really bad IMO. I would like to change them to something less ugly.

People like you are the reason we can't have nice things.

Can't you just use any of the other mods that have different looking nipples?

Or you know... learn how to use google.

He's not wrong though.. the nipples look awful. Appreciate the effort either way, of course.

This mod is made for being subtle, which also means I will keep the base Subtle Nude Mod as basic as possible, with the nipples being based on the nipples shown in the official OVA and no extra fluff like pubes and stuff. If you like to go for more extravagant mods or like to make requests, please head over to the more general modding thread over here

I will update this Subtle Nude Mod either when modders find a way to reliably add 4K textures or when I find textures that imo do not clash with the purpose of this mod (which so far all the other ones do imo). Do not bother giving me suggestions here as I will keep my eyes on the other mod thread and the Japanese threads myself, and I don't actually take requests. Please use the other thread for that.

@SpideyFan, here you go. Please keep requests like this to the general modding thread from now on.

This mod is made for being subtle, which also means I will keep the base Subtle Nude Mod as basic as possible, with the nipples being based on the nipples shown in the official OVA and no extra fluff like pubes and stuff. If you like to go for more extravagant mods or like to make requests, please head over to the more general modding thread over here

I will update this Subtle Nude Mod either when modders find a way to reliably add 4K textures or when I find textures that imo do not clash with the purpose of this mod (which so far all the other ones do imo). Do not bother giving me suggestions here as I will keep my eyes on the other mod thread and the Japanese threads myself, and I don't actually take requests. Please use the other thread for that.

@SpideyFan, here you go. Please keep requests like this to the general modding thread from now on.

Ok, thank you very much @mrpachinko! And sorry about that, I will do that from now on.

I agree 100% with you. I follow your mod and was expecting your release since your version made for Shinovi Versus. Its just like you mentioned, it makes the game feel like an ecchi anime from today's time, with nipples but that doesnt go too far either. Something that normaly is not allowed on video games, so they have to censor it. I love your dedication with the source material (tanlines, tattoos, mole and etc) and the OVA nipples is all I could ask for, so yeah, I will keep following as you improve the mod if thats possible as people keep modding and discovering means for it. So thanks again for your hard work @mrpachinko!

Archived