Djelle - Hairdo for Woohoo

Djelle

View File

Pubic hair trim and body hair for male and females.

These are hand drawn and definitely not photo-realistic :) I believe they fit well with the original look of Sims 4.

They are ordered in the CAS menu, and have thumbnails.
They can be found under Body > Tattoo for Teen through Elder.

Number of styles, each in the original 18 hair colors:
Pubic Hair (TattooTorsoFrontLower):
- Female: 16
- Male: 7
Body Hair (TattooArmLowerRight/TattooTorsoBackLower):
- Female: 1
- Male: 4

Some styles have three variants depending on hair type. Curly, Afro and Straight. Which can be determined by the skin color used on thumbnail.

On body hair, some texture stretching will occur. Especially in the crotch area.

Genital colors:
These two styles (for male and female) add a bit of color to the private parts. I discovered that color is already added by one of the mods listed below. But I left these in in case you use a nude skin that doesn't do this.

They can be found under Face > Skin Details (MoleLeftCheek) for Teen through Elder.

I highly recommend to use:
Hiroki's Better Body for females.
Wild_guy's FemaleDefaultNudeSkin. Though it will work with any female nude skin.
LunarEclipse's HD Penis Model.
WickedWhimsMod. I gotta assume you already got this one ;)

Update Procedure:
Simply copy the new packages, overwriting the old ones.
Delete these two obsolete packages if you have them (from v1.0):
Djelle - F PubicHair Clear.package
Djelle - M PubicHair Clear.package
Clear the games thumbnail cache (Click here for help with that).

Do not re-upload!

theyre not showing up in my cas. im on ver 1.25

nice work but I have a small request for the female styles, could you maybe do a version without vagina? (because right now the hair comes with an "built-in" vagina)

i wont be using them if they override my vagina style skins then. shame cause the pubic hair skins i have now only come in 4 base colors

nice work but I have a small request for the female styles, could you maybe do a version without vagina? (because right now the hair comes with an "built-in" vagina)

Didn't think that would be a problem. I doubt I will be doing two version. I don't see a way to solve this, as if I remove the vagina I would have to add it some other way (I like it to have some color). And I can't put in the same category. I could of course put it in Skin Details, though that focuses on the face. I have to think about that.

i wont be using them if they override my vagina style skins then. shame cause the pubic hair skins i have now only come in 4 base colors

I use the latest version myself 1.27.80.1020. I have no idea if this will work with an older version. But from what u say, I could guess not.

Which skin pack are u using? So I can test the two together and see the problem.

Didn't think that would be a problem. I doubt I will be doing two version. I don't see a way to solve this, as if I remove the vagina I would have to add it some other way (I like it to have some color). And I can't put in the same category. I could of course put it in Skin Details, though that focuses on the face. I have to think about that.

I use the latest version myself 1.27.80.1020. I have no idea if this will work with an older version. But from what u say, I could guess not.

Which skin pack are u using? So I can test the two together and see the problem.

im using the whole wild_guy package. the vagina and pubic hair textures in it are both in the skin details

im using the whole wild_guy package. the vagina and pubic hair textures in it are both in the skin details

To be honest, I didn't manage to find wild_guy's vagina-overlays until a few day ago. It is not exactly obvious to look in face details for those  :) Further more, I had decided that an area of about 4 x 10 pixels was not worth wasting much thought on. But what wild_guy haven't told, is that he is doing his textures in double resolution. Which leaves room for much more details. Though I am unable to determine if this increased resolution is carrying over to in-game. Have to do some more experimenting there.

All in all, I have decided to put those vagina (and penis) colors in as a separate style. And depending on my experimenting, maybe I too should redo my textures in double resolution. This is probably going to take a few weeks to do though. And here I thought I was all finnished  :D

if they take up a tattoo slot then id move them somewhere else but its your mod and youre free do do what u like, obviously. i know wild_guys take up a face slot cause i cant use the 1 face mole skin i have.

Yes. He is using MoleRightCheek. I plan to use MoleLeftCheek (which is not used for the base game) to add the colors.

Wild_guy has moved that face mole to MoleLeftLip with his "wild_guy Moles.package". Though I haven't tried to use that mole.

Just for info. Using double resolution textures does nothing for the in-game textures. Which means that I don't have to redo mine. Except I am gonna run over them anyway, as I have to export all of them again. I found out when I was almost done, that for a few of them I have used an almost-black as base color. Which gave a misscolor on those.

Amazing! FINALLY some fluffy testicles! ;-) Thank you SO MUCH for this! Maybe you'd be interested in doing some male body hair textures, too? We have a sad lack of body hair, especially simple "just arm and leg hair" that can be combined with your woohoo hair. :-) Again, thank you so much for finally giving my Sim guys a properly masculine appearance, and I absolutely adore the little pink highlight you can add to the tip! :heart::wub:

Amazing! FINALLY some fluffy testicles! ;-) Thank you SO MUCH for this! Maybe you'd be interested in doing some male body hair textures, too? We have a sad lack of body hair, especially simple "just arm and leg hair" that can be combined with your woohoo hair. :-) Again, thank you so much for finally giving my Sim guys a properly masculine appearance, and I absolutely adore the little pink highlight you can add to the tip! :heart::wub:

Thank you very much  :) It is good to know that my work gets used.

It is not impossible that I would add body hair. But let me understand u correctly. U want arm and leg hair but no chest hair? The reason for asking is to figure out how to handle this. The "normal" way would probably be to have one style that adds hair to all the body (including testies ;)) Which would only take up one tattoo slot. But I could also divide it out so there are e.g. four styles (Pelvis + Arms + Legs + Upper body). The later would make it possible to mix and match, but make room for less real tattoos.

What are ur thoughts on this?

Thank you very much  :) It is good to know that my work gets used.

It is not impossible that I would add body hair. But let me understand u correctly. U want arm and leg hair but no chest hair? The reason for asking is to figure out how to handle this. The "normal" way would probably be to have one style that adds hair to all the body (including testies ;)) Which would only take up one tattoo slot. But I could also divide it out so there are e.g. four styles (Pelvis + Arms + Legs + Upper body). The later would make it possible to mix and match, but make room for less real tattoos.

What are ur thoughts on this?

Hiya!

Yes, I kind of thought of arms/legs hair (no reason to separate these where I am concerned) without additional chest or pubic hair, so those could be added through different tattoo layers to make body hair patterns more custom. Of course, it sucks that the game puts a limit to the amount of usable layers through tattoo/face detail textures. Hmm. I think I just got an idea ... would it be possible to use different designs for the same tattoo slot? Like, instead of only using it for different color variations of the same style body hair, shouldn't it be possible to add more styles and their respective haircolors to just one tattoo slot (For example, body hair without chest hair, a variation of which could be body hair with chest hair, chest hair with treasure trail, etc)? This way, you could use one or two slots that don't cancel out most tats (I think the ankle slot would work) and still have many different variations of "basic" body hair that could be mixed and matched with pubic hair. I hope that made sense, I'm kinda tired after a long day of work and on my way to bed. :)

Hiya!

Yes, I kind of thought of arms/legs hair (no reason to separate these where I am concerned) without additional chest or pubic hair, so those could be added through different tattoo layers to make body hair patterns more custom. Of course, it sucks that the game puts a limit to the amount of usable layers through tattoo/face detail textures. Hmm. I think I just got an idea ... would it be possible to use different designs for the same tattoo slot? Like, instead of only using it for different color variations of the same style body hair, shouldn't it be possible to add more styles and their respective haircolors to just one tattoo slot (For example, body hair without chest hair, a variation of which could be body hair with chest hair, chest hair with treasure trail, etc)? This way, you could use one or two slots that don't cancel out most tats (I think the ankle slot would work) and still have many different variations of "basic" body hair that could be mixed and matched with pubic hair. I hope that made sense, I'm kinda tired after a long day of work and on my way to bed. :)

The pubic hair trims I have made, are all on the same layer. So yes that is possible and also desirable. Because of this, I was considering to make full body hair style(s) including pubic hair (full bush only) on that same layer. But then I thought; who would want Hot Pink or Dark Blue body hair? :-/ But they may want to still have colored pubic hair.

I am kind of thinking out loud here. Haven't decided on the best option yet. But the runner ups are "All on one layer" and "Pubic hair on one layer and rest on a 2nd layer".

/me goes back to thinking.

The pubic hair trims I have made, are all on the same layer. So yes that is possible and also desirable. Because of this, I was considering to make full body hair style(s) including pubic hair (full bush only) on that same layer. But then I thought; who would want Hot Pink or Dark Blue body hair? :-/ But they may want to still have colored pubic hair.

I am kind of thinking out loud here. Haven't decided on the best option yet. But the runner ups are "All on one layer" and "Pubic hair on one layer and rest on a 2nd layer".

/me goes back to thinking.

Well, I actually *do* think there are many fans of colored body hair! Think of aliens or fantasy characters with pink, green or dark blue hair. I understand where you're coming from, though. That would be an unreasonable amount of work to get all colors with all (future) styles. Whatever you decide to do will be fine, and I hope I'll be able to contribute to custom body hair once I finally get my new Wacom for my birthday next month. You rock!

Well, I actually *do* think there are many fans of colored body hair! Think of aliens or fantasy characters with pink, green or dark blue hair. I understand where you're coming from, though. That would be an unreasonable amount of work to get all colors with all (future) styles. Whatever you decide to do will be fine, and I hope I'll be able to contribute to custom body hair once I finally get my new Wacom for my birthday next month. You rock!

U misunderstand me here. The problem is not the number of colors. I will make all 18 colors no matter what. But will people want different style (trim and/or color) of pubic hair with the body hair? Anyway. I think I lean towards that. And therefor I will probably put the body hair on it's own layer. As oppose to having all hair in one style. Which would mean that when u chose to have body hair, u would always get the same color and same style (full bush) of pubes.

If I manage to make body hair that looks ok, I will of course also make several body hair styles.

Archived