Is there anyway to make custom followers like Mirai compatible?

swaglord99

Without knowing why she isn't sexlab compatible by default (did you try?), it's hard to tell...

two possible problems come to my mind:

1. she's too small. Sexlab has a height restriction for children reasons. You could try to change that height with setscale or something? Not sure if that works, never tried.

2. If she has a custom skeleton, install xpmse after her and overwrite her skeleton. I don't know if that will mess her up, but she will be able to have sex if that's the problem.

I've played with Mirai mod... She is technically adult in-game (though rp wise she's a very young adult) and is working perfectly with sexlab. At least as far as sex animations go.

As I recall she is quite scripted in terms of appearance as you progress through the questline, so devious devices might have issues if used at the wrong time. I never tested though.

Since the OP did not reply in a week, I assume he had a installation  problem/conflict, which was eventually solved.

If you pervert want a children compatible with SexLab, the answer it's NO. I only have one Mod that can make compatible to children, and it's not SexLab. 

its not a child mod..who here would want that...its the girl with the dragon heart i think..and she has a marriage quest and she works fine with sexlab for me.so i dont know what his deal is  by the way  serpientesmile  love your hidden pic lol and caption 

If you pervert want a children compatible with SexLab, the answer it's NO. I only have one Mod that can make compatible to children, and it's not SexLab. 

its not a child mod..who here would want that...its the girl with the dragon heart i think..and she has a marriage quest and she works fine with sexlab for me.so i dont know what his deal is  by the way  serpientesmile  love your hidden pic lol and caption 

Like I said, maybe it's not that Mirai

It's not hidden   :P  :lol:

Like I said, maybe it's not that Mirai

It's not hidden   :P  :lol:

ikr lol

He wasn't clear on what he wanted.Maybe he had problems and thought  that she wasn't an adult and that is why the problem existed.

You can marry her as others have pointed out.I think you originally couldn't but the mod author added a marriage quest.

I have her in a profile and I do intend to have my dovalkin  marry her at some point.

Archived