View File

Short of it: This mod adds flatulence to player characters. Works on either male or female characters.

Why?: Because Immersion!, or because it lightens up some of the dark mood of the game, or because farts are funny..etc..

How to Use: You are now able to craft 'Homemade Chili' at the food crafting stations. This will give your character flatulence for a short period of time. The ability stacks up to 3 times to increase the amount of flatulence the player experiences.

How to stop farting: You can either wait it out, which takes about 10 minutes, or you can also craft an item called 'Gasaway' at the chemist station under Healing. This will remove the flatulence effect from the player.

Warning: Although I think I've tested this mod pretty thoroughly, it should still be considered beta and therefore somewhat dangerous to your saved games. Use with caution and make a backup of your saves.

Now all we need is a 'Scratch-n-Sniff' feature to enhance the immersion.

Gotta' check for leaks, right? :D

Can you get caught if you're sneaking around a raider camp and then rip one? Stealth boys would do you no good with this mod installed.. not that the vanilla stealth boy is worth a damn in this game anyway, lol.

If it's not implemented already, it would be great to have a feature that caused NPCs to respond to farts with comments.

Can you get caught if you're sneaking around a raider camp and then rip one? Stealth boys would do you no good with this mod installed.. not that the vanilla stealth boy is worth a damn in this game anyway, lol.

If it's not implemented already, it would be great to have a feature that caused NPCs to respond to farts with comments.

I've been thinking of adding that.  Would like to have a settings menu in place first though.

Are you finished with the mod? Be cool (and hilarious) if you added a few longer rips in there.

It's pretty easy to add in yourself.  There are 5 wave files for farts.  Right now there are only 3 actual fart sounds, the other 2 are duplicates in which you can place your own.  Note however that super long farts may look weird with the animation.

I've been thinking of adding that.  Would like to have a settings menu in place first though.

Are you finished with the mod? Be cool (and hilarious) if you added a few longer rips in there.

It's pretty easy to add in yourself.  There are 5 wave files for farts.  Right now there are only 3 actual fart sounds, the other 2 are duplicates in which you can place your own.  Note however that super long farts may look weird with the animation.

I've seen settings done through holotapes, but that's understandable.

If it is that easy ill give it a shot. Thanks. 

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hah - like it and downloading. Can you imagine a bad fart inside a Power Armour suit? It would be priceless to have coughing / choking sounds in a power suit / hazmat suit after farting. Male / female versions of course.  Maybe even a brown haze across the screen for a couple of seconds...??

Edited by Bluegunk
On 11/20/2017 at 8:24 PM, CincinnatusC said:

Would you consider making a version of this mod that simply used a hotkey to activate the fart and animation on command, instead of the having to eat the food item? That would be much more convenient IMO.

I might do that.  I'm playing Fallout 4 again and it looks like there has been some progress on F4SE and MCM so I may see what's possible now.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

I know this mod was posted almost a decade ago, but i noticed that there's an animation that plays when you fart in power armor, while when you fart outside of power armor the you simply stand there. Is there a way to make the animation play while outside of power armor? or is this something thats lost as the game has updated since this mod.