Everyone who has problems with animations, run the game in 64 bit mode instead of 32 bit. 

I spent a lot of time yesterday trying to fix this problem where Wicked Whims option not showing on some custom locations (this is the first time since the release of the mod that I had problem with it) I had everything updated the mod and animations but still didn't fix it. I saw your post changed the mode from 32-bit to 64-bit restarted origin, started the game and IT'S THERE  the Wicked Whims option is BACK!. You're my hero! .. Thank you!

So what is the plan for the next update? Just curious :P

I will very most likely finish one more device today. I havent managed to get as much work done as I wanted too. Christmass are a very buzy time.

However, I have made  a Patreon account and plan to post updates there first for both the devices, the animations, and any other project I will be working on. I know its a bit rediculous to expect anyone to start supporting me in December when they know they will be charged again in a week, but you can either see it as a Christmass present or, wait just one week. 

The plan is to post the updates in pantreon one month before posting them here. 

post-96019-0-08923300-1482427846_thumb.jpg

The holes are for legs and hands.. What do you think?

Hi Azmodan22 i have made an animations with your vertical Pillory thanks for let me using this device in my animations!

RuU7RYC.gif

Nice :)

Updated the OP

well, i think patreon only charge at the end of the month. not when you start.

I like the device, will be fun to create something. altough im not certain releasing the devices on patreon a month ahead is the best way. That way a lot of people would not be able to use the animations i create without supporting you, which will probably make more people support you. But it will make me and maybe other animators less likely to work on those devices before they are released publicly even if we are patreon supporters.

But however you choose to go is up to you.

No, patreon charges right away when you pledge and then at the beggining of each month. (1st of the month). They are very specific about that.

But if you are supporters, then you will be geting the devices and will be able to work on them. Those who are not supporters will be getting them in the next public release. Isn't that what prereleasing is all about? And to have supporters I need to give them something. I would love it if people would support me if all my releases are immediately public, but they will not. And bo supporters, means, well, no support. 

Hmmm ,now thats od. maybe because I havent seted up the auto transfers or that wierd number applications yet. Or maybe it is because I haven't made any posts yet. 

Well All the better then. Just finished the device and was about to test it and upload it. :-)

*And another thing.. It tells me I got $4.00, shouldnt it say 4.50 witch is the tier?