View File

Misty is brat, if she don't get her way she becomes a problem. One of those girls that doesn't like drama, yet she creates it for everybody else.
You have my permission to take her out in the wilderness somewhere and give her a good spanking if she becomes to much of a problem.
However Misty is not for everybody, her textures are for a fine tuned machine. I might do another version with different textures if the calling is loud enough.
She can handle herself pretty well, comes with her own armor thanks to T6M Pink Princess Outfit by This malkavian or Mercutio without Head.
You will need hdt and all that comes with it for this follower.

Credits & Resources

Fair Skin Complexion by HHaleyy

BodySlide and Outfit Studio by Ousnius and Caliente

The Eyes Of Beauty by Gabriel Mailhot as LogRaam

Brows by Hvergelmir

KS Hairdos - Renewal by Kalilies Stealthic Khaos and Shocky

For those who would make ya own please try this

armor conversion by

UUNP Team

NifMerge & NifSkope

SG Textures Renewal UNP

Mods in Pics

Riverside Cottage

OSA with OSEX plugin

Misty Michelle

race; nord

class; spellsword

location; Solitude, Blue Palace

her armor gives her some extra befits, especially her panties.

enjoy

update 1.1; uploaded a new version with SG Textures Renewal UNP .

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/03/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    skyrim
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hey, I'm working on a quest expansion for Devious Devices Integration and was wondering if I could use this model as the base for a character.  Some things would change (just due to the masters required), but her face is perfect.  You would be credited, of course, and I'd link back to this page.  If you want to know more about the mod itself, please PM me.

Thanks in advance,

M

Hey, I'm working on a quest expansion for Devious Devices Integration and was wondering if I could use this model as the base for a character.  Some things would change (just due to the masters required), but her face is perfect.  You would be credited, of course, and I'd link back to this page.  If you want to know more about the mod itself, please PM me.

Thanks in advance,

M

Sharing is what it's all about, go for it and good luck with the mod.

Thanks in advance,

M

Sharing is what it's all about, go for it and good luck with the mod.

Wonderful!  All I have to do now I figure out how to actually do that; character stuff is a grey area for me in CK :)

Guest Illendiel142_1997

Will you make a CBBE version anytime soon?

working on a cbbe ver, gonna have to change the armor out and maybe switch to Demonica textures. should be ready tamorrow sometime.

thank you very much :)

Will you make a CBBE version anytime soon?

working on a cbbe ver, gonna have to change the armor out and maybe switch to Demonica textures. should be ready tamorrow sometime.

thank you very much :)

I'm fixin ta up load the cbbe ver, with Demoniac textures but they are the low end dem. I recommend that you switch out her textures folder with cbbe fair skin if your pc is up to it.

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...