New game(incomplete) - After Invasion - WIP - Alpha .75 - Ren'Py

perversity

Oh crap, thanks for the heads up. Will get that fixed ASAP.

Just got an update the Video card and Ram is on the Fed Ex truck on the way to my house..... So I SHOULD be able to start producing a ton more images starting today, and this weekend will be mostly dedicated to images.

Should is a pretty big IF when it comes to incoming packages especially if it has tracking and your watching it. I have had packages before where you looked and get excited because it's in the state not far away then the next time you look you are going WTF are you doing 2 states away for.

Oh sorry that is what I meant when I said that the tracking said that it was on the way.

The tracking had said it was on the way to get delivered.... But they took so long I had to crash out, and woke up to the box on my porch.

Got the new card, and the ram installed and working fine. Jumped my system performance up significantly. Getting ready to run a test render to see how fast it processes now.

The upgrade is helping a lot already.

After nerding out on the new Mass Effect Andromeda videos for a couple hours, I got to work and what would have taken 3 hours took around 35 - 40 minutes. MASSIVE upgrade to performance, loving the new Video Card.

Almost done with all of the Day 1 images for Christina.

Well the only time you really need to worry about destroying the MOBO is if your trying to set the OC to make the CPU run faster.

I never OC anything, so it's pretty much a cake walk. Only thing you need to make sure about is that you have the MOBO anchored to the right points so you don't have any metal touching where it shouldn't so there is no shorts, and MOST of the cases are designed so it's not even a problem.

Best advice I can give is if you can't get any static mat's or a static wrist strap. Just leave the power cable plugged in so it's grounded and less likely to short anything out, always try to make sure that your touching the metal from the case while working on the MOBO so just in case there is a discharge of static it goes into the case instead of the MOBO. Don't do the work on a floor with carpet so less likely to generate static electricity. And don't touch the connections with greasy fingers, so no worry about corrosion. Also Youtube has dozens of walkthroughs, most likely some with your specific MOBO so you can make sure your doing it right. You should be ok.

I will be running me:a on xbox 1, got it ordered and just waiting for it to get here. (SHOULD arrive on the 21st from Amazon), but where I work they will have it released at midnight, so I have been thinking about getting the basic game so I can start playing right after work. (I always try to have 2 copies of games I really like so I have a just in case copy) The one I ordered from Amazon was the deluxe edition, so I could get the cool stuff.

===================

Game update.

Got around 20 images rendered in the last 9 - 10 hours, and still got a crap load left. I am working on the female walkthrough atm, and I need maybe 10 - 15 more just to finish the last scene with Christina day 1. I kind of under estimated how many images I would need LOL. I still need to go in and set up the telepathy images, but it should be easy, it will just be the 2 char's sitting on the porch next to each other.

The scene I am working on right now, is the first really sexy scene. People will finally get to see some boobies, as well as the inside of Christina's living room.

Anyways back to the grind.

myuhinny, on 07 Mar 2017 - 11:36 PM, s

Screenshot 13 and 14 are from 2 different scenes 13 is the one talking about the players magic fingers then jumps to one talking about everyone that was in the war is a hero also a spelling error in 14.

So I took a look at this one and turns out that it's part of the same scene, I just didn't write the scene out very well. I fixed it (hopefully for the better)

I also got the rest of the things you mentioned fixed, just kinda forgot to mention that I fixed them earlier.

SS 16 refers to the following use of the word closeted. (3. a state or condition of secrecy or carefully guarded privacy:)

SS 35 was done for testing purposes, so the guy who had been helping me create images could find the images without everything being set up right, (If an image is not in the image folder, and then you try to hide it, it causes a fatal exception and crashes the game)

I assume that SS 49 shows that I just hadn't started adding the images to that scene? (It shows the default background instead of the PC's room.)

Progress update.

Expect the next version to get released This friday (Late evening) at the latest. I want to get it done before then, but with all that I still need to get done, and all that my other job is asking of me, combined with my inability to sleep...... I am not 100% sure if I will be able to get it done.

I have all day 1 scenes with Christina done, Trey's has almost all his day 1 scenes completed just need to finish the last 4 scenes but those are the big scenes. Then I still need to get Gina day 1 scenes done. Once I get that completed I will go ahead and send the new update up. Day 2 - 7 will be a lot easier since I will be able to reuse several of the images from day 1.

Sorry for the delay, as well as not being able to get as much done as I had hoped. The new Graphics card helps the rendering significantly, but it doesn't help while setting up the scenes.

Tyrranus - That is the consensus that everyone replied with on my Patreon page when I asked if they wanted me to release it with only 55 bug fixes, 53 new images, and minimal new content.

The next update will be getting released next week. I am hoping that I can push through the last of the conversation images and move onto the full blown scenes. If everything works right I will even be able to get the convo images for the base people, and then work on some of the new outfits for days 1- 7.

======================

General update.

I figured out how I will be working outfits.

Family members get 7 outfits not counting special scenes or days. This will start in Week 2 for the most part, and the outfit will be based on the day of the week, so there will always be some kind of variety.

Major NPC's will be getting new images weekly, so every monday in game their outfits will change starting in week 2.

Minor NPC's will never update their outfits, what you see is what you get, unless there is a general outcry about needing to change things around.

Introducing the first Asian female in game, she will be Bi.

Getting ready to introduce the Cat girl form for shifters, as well as add a group of Altered that are all furries (Cat, dog, wilf, bear, what not.)

Almost ready to add in the Male demon form, as well as another 2 shapes, I just don't remember what they are atm (exhausted and ready to crash.)

Working on a few date locations, restaurant and dance club, bar and beer garden, cinema, and a couple other places, as well as writing down some ideas on how to do the random NPC's at the location, as well as how to do their scenes, I will probably make a certain number of scenes then each time you go there you pick a scene then depending on stat's as well as how many times you have interacted with the NPC will change the scene you act on.

Also working on a date mechanic, so when you go to visit an NPC you can choose date there, and decide what you want to do. That will be decided by Friendship, love, trust, and or fear and anger.

Looking at places to take key NPC's as their own special location, these will only be able to be done once every week (On a certain day.) But each time you go you will get to do more and more. Almost like how the above system will work.

I also still need to finish work on the day 7 conflict and resolution, as well as the combat code.

Lastly, shit ton's of more images. I got a LOT that needs to be done.

• 2 weeks later...

Release notes -

around 115 new images.

War, and history conversation entries are finalized for the Female PC, and Gina, Trey, and Christina. (Not counting the Pleasure touch sexy scenes.)

Also started working on the Mom entries today, I didn't get as much done with her as I had hoped..... But I got a good start.

I created a few Male PC images but not many, I know that this will upset some people, but most people I have talked with have told me that they play the Female PC so I wanted to get that out of the way first.

I should be done with the day 1 - 2 conversations for the female PC this week, then I can work on the Male PC images. Then I can get the sexy scenes done for everyone, then move onto the day 3 - 7 images.

(Check out Trey's conversations. I forget exactly which day, but it is the meeting with Braingate. I reworked the images a little, HOPE you like the change.)

Next fixed a major amount of minor bugs, spelling errors, and other things.

Also tracked down and resolved the issue with Harry and Janet not populating when and where they were supposed to, so you couldn't talk to them.

Also added the images for initial introduction for 2 more minor female characters that will be getting introduced in the second week of the game.

My new personal favorite character is Elexis, she be sexy as hell......

Several things I worked on much earlier this month.

Map code errors in the Mountain date. - RESOLVED
Forest date not working correctly - RESOLVED
Punishment room not working - RESOLVED
Missed a flag when dealing with the sister on day 3 - RESOLVED                             

Orientation selection options were reworked, and fixed, plus reworded.               

Resolved the issues with the Encyclopedia, it wasn't working correctly, or allowing me to add new entries. I was able to track down the issue and get it fixed.

Worked on the Implant fetish power - Exhibitionism. It actually gives some text now so you know how it should effect that character.

Bro and Sis bio's added on their char pages.

Added a male and female to the Police Department front desk so you can see someone there. Added a basic interaction, but nothing fancy atm.

==============

Below is the notes from .55d They are just the fixes from 55c it had a few errors that were hidden behind the broken content that I was able to get working.

Okay..... Bugs, tons of them. They are dead and squashed.... I THINK.

I went through days 1 - 7 half a dozen times, and haven't found any new bugs the last 2 runs. There are still a ton of missing images, but that will slowly get taken care of.

Started working on the Bro scenes, was able to get a little work done. Added some new photos. Also if you like some m/m get to day 12, and you will see some of the images I started working on.

I put in the ground work for the images for the Major NPC's to have the correct outfit when your in their chat screens (When you are selecting WHO you want to talk to at what ever location your at.) I just need to create all the images so I can add the correct code. So please be patient, it will be accurate when I release the update sometime in the next 2 weeks.

I also started working on the images for the home maps for the NPC's, it is REALLY slow going due to the way the program works for creating the rooms. I should have the major places (Trey home, Old couple home, GND home) done within the next 2 - 3 weeks.

Are you sure that the file linked to in the OP is the correct version?  On the OP it says .55d - but the file on megaupload says .55a.  Based on the errors I'm seeing I wonder if the file has been updated.  On Sunday I get unhandled expections if I visit Bro's room or the Torture Chamber and when I go to bed Sunday night I wake up Tuesday morning.  When I then talk to Christina and Janet or Trey the conversation acts like we did some activity the night before (meeting Reaper) and some sort of dinner/get together.  This is with a Female Psionic main character.

@Sagebrush61

You mean mega.nz - megaupload has been dead for years. I already reported that to them one page back but it looks like they haven't updated yet it might of slipped their mind. You can still click the patreon page and go get whatever is the newest version that is posted there.

@Sagebrush61

You mean mega.nz - megaupload has been dead for years. I already reported that to them one page back but it looks like they haven't updated yet it might of slipped their mind. You can still click the patreon page and go get whatever is the newest version that is posted there.

Thanks myuhinny  I'll try that.  Yeah I got my Mega's mixed up.  Age related temporary brain malfunction.

@Sagebrush61

yes your right, but the patreon does seem to have the correct link. The file size on patreon is much bigger and also the version is pointing D instead of A here so maybe he forgot to update the main link also the post is still having B version on it instead D in the title screen 

link: https://mega.nz/#!SowX0LIK!NMICJH_oTNxf3naqHQmJ6tHNwCg32MQ9rdWDeMTN-tQ

@D_ManXX2

I would say that they did as I reported the bad link a page back and they were going to update it after I pointed it out but they probably forgot about it with all of the updating they have been doing as updating the game is probably the highest priority for them atm.

That's why I told them to go to the patreon as the patreon is where everything is updated the most at I stated to get whatever version is there as I haven't paid attention if there has been a update from 55d to a new version yet.

hmm Im gettin events firing out of order talkin to various people again, seems to still be a lot of missing images on the first days talkin to various people as well.

I also seem to have completely run out of talk and telepathy options on day 3 with every character

Are you sure that the file linked to in the OP is the correct version?  On the OP it says .55d - but the file on megaupload says .55a.  Based on the errors I'm seeing I wonder if the file has been updated.  On Sunday I get unhandled expections if I visit Bro's room or the Torture Chamber and when I go to bed Sunday night I wake up Tuesday morning.  When I then talk to Christina and Janet or Trey the conversation acts like we did some activity the night before (meeting Reaper) and some sort of dinner/get together.  This is with a Female Psionic main character.

Erm.... So I kinda screwed up when I updated the link.... That was my bad.

I just copied and pasted over the old link, I forgot that some Forums will update the Text but not the actual link if you do that. So I will fix it right now.

LOL @ Tyrranus.

Not a cunning plan, completely accidental.

As for your issues, the talk options are mostly set for days 1 and 2, with a Trey's, Janet, and Harry being set a lil differently (Harry and Janet are days 2 and 3. Trey is 1 - 4) Telepathy only ever had 2 days worth of events, I have been stuck in image hell for so long I haven't been able to create the next series of them for the second week.

The only conversations that might be out of order atm, are Harry and Janet, because there was a bug in the code that had hidden them. I was able to fix the bug, but I haven't gone through their scenes, or chat options yet. I am trying to push the rest of the missing images. Days 1 - 2 in the neighborhood is where I put MOST of the new images, a few on the Brother day 1 and I think day 2 (Can't remember atm, been a LONG few weeks).

But if you can do me a HUGE favor, everything on my end (Except Janet and Harry due to not going through their chat's lately) seem to be set up correctly on my end, with the conversations flowing smoothly. If you find any problems outside of those 2 people please let me know. Where, and When so I can find them.

=================

Update on what I am working on for the next update.

Base images. I have got a lot of content flagged for images in the base. I am trying to get all the currently written scenes flagged with images. Then I will get back to creating new images. Currently have about 50 Char renders (Where the Char changes position and expression). I haven't started on many of the images that require a full scene render since those take a lot more time. I wanted to get the quick images done first, Then I will go back and get the big images.

Once I get all that..... Then there will be more conversations in week 2. Plus more people to talk to in different locations. (Just no time to work on them, between the work I have been doing, and my full time job)

Hope this clears up some confusion.

Archived