SR:LE (by Neovalen): LIST OF MODS AND THEIR CURRENT STATUS REGARDING THE NEW ""SPECIAL EDITION"" OFFICIAL RELEASE

Electronauta

Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition (aka SR:LE) (by Neovalen): LIST OF MODS AND THEIR CURRENT STATUS REGARDING THE NEW ""SPECIAL EDITION"" OFFICIAL RELEASE:

Hi loverslabers!

Just like I did in the STEP forums, I announce here that I'm building and keeping a list based on Neovalen's guide, which I'm playing right now, with their current situation regarding the port to the Special Edition, so you can easily check it.

First, a link to the guide itself:

http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition

Why?, because Neovalen's Guide is a excellent one for those (like me) having a low perfomance computer, in my case a i3 socket 1156, with 4 gb ram and a 2 gb 7870 hd radeon video card, the only "fast" device is my SSD 120 gb, but that is, and the guide, along with a few mods from Legacy of the Dragonborn and some followers mods, has worked smoothly in my computer, so, I want to share for those willing to give a try to his guide, but starting with the Special Edition, so an overall view about the situation for most mods included in his guide.

While I know there are 2 more updated guides for Skyrim at this moment in the Step Forums, I truly think many of us are following this one as a base, so, there we go:

This is the link to the spreadsheet, in Google documents, because is way more easy to keep updated and get the comments from users willing to help:

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Please, if you know any update to the mod's situation, or any correction (grammar, technical explanation, errors, etc.), PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT in the spreadsheet, so I can update the list.

I will complete it day by day, and also update it with the news I get so far, is someone else is willing to do the same for the others guides present in the STEP forums or here in Loverslab, or any guide, feel free to paste and copy mine, and adapt for the right one you are updating.

Kudos.

Obs.: my english is far from good, so sorry for any grammar error you find it. 

Thanks.

NEWS:  LIST COMPLETEDI have updated 288 mods so far until today 13/11/16. Any update you know about any of the mods already included in the list, please leave a comment here or in the list itself in Google Spreadsheets. Thanks a lot and good day! (Electronauta).

what hell this

no real information because most your red list work in my SE

Thanks for the compliment, but it works like this: if you know about a mod is working, you help the list leaving a comment, so I can update it. The thing is that when is red, means nobody has dropped any comment yet at the mods's comment section, so I cant guess if will work or not.

Anyway, would be useful if you leave a comment with the mods you are using that are working in the SSE.

what I noted electro:

• Missing in categorie Tools : Bodyslide, updated to SE
  • Missing in categorie Body : CBBE, in the work to be updated (see cbbe thread above), previous version work, UV checkbox for full compatibility for UNP body will be added too, Oldrim version works in the meantime.

what I noted electro:

• Missing in categorie Tools : Bodyslide, updated to SE
  • Missing in categorie Body : CBBE, in the work to be updated (see cbbe thread above), previous version work, UV checkbox for full compatibility for UNP body will be added too, Oldrim version works in the meantime.

Hi LeFlemard, thanks for the updates, although the Bodyslide tool isnt included in the original guide by Neovalen, I included, since is a very useful one, and let users adapt many things into the game by themself!

I also added CBBE entry. 

Kudos.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing piece of work! Thank you!

Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks by o1o1o1 was pulled from SE.  He did a half-baked job on it and the mod did not work properly. SO I guess you want to amend your sheet on that one.

Lilly the Courier Replacement has been ported to SE.

KS Hairdos works for me.

Demoniac skin texture works well.

Amazing piece of work! Thank you!

Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks by o1o1o1 was pulled from SE.  He did a half-baked job on it and the mod did not work properly. SO I guess you want to amend your sheet on that one.

Lilly the Courier Replacement has been ported to SE.

KS Hairdos works for me.

Demoniac skin texture works well.

Thanks bluegunk, list updated accordingly. Is a shame with IAFT, but will come. :)

Good spreadsheet, well done!

Although i was thinking, what about adding 'Requires/Waiting SKSE'? It seems that a lot of mods need it and that would probably help for organising and the graph at the bottom of the page

Good idea, will see how to turn it a less clunky thing, and add a new column for SKSE, since you are right, at least 30/40 % require SKSE, if no more. Kudos.

Archived