[Sims 3] Cannot get shemales erect

Help! I can't get my poor shemale sim erect!

I'm certain this has already been asked on this forum but for the life of me I can't find a solution.

The mods I have going are Kinky World, cmar's penis for women (specifically the "alternate bottoms" variant), and cmar's morphing penis.

• I've taken her to the hospital to get a shemale transformation.
  • I've edited my Sims' nude bottoms through MasterController as before her bottoms would simply just disappear.
  • I've had her have sex with another; still no luck.
  • I've had other sims walk nude with high attractiveness around her; doesn't push her buttons.
  • I've tried forcing an erection through setting the penis state; alas, no results.

Anyone know a fix or a step that I'm missing? Or do I need to get a refund from those doctors who botched her operation?

Thanks!

Fantastic, worked like a charm! Thanks to you and DummyFutanari for helping me out.

To anyone else having this issue I've uploaded the files to this link so you don't have to download a massive file. Just replace cmar's penis sliders with the new, updated ones in that file.

I'm still having issues with this so far as the slider goes. I haven't done it via operation but rather the debug menu but the only way to get it to show up is with the accessory equipped. Is there no way to do it without an accessory?

For this particular one you'll need to use the "alternate bottoms" variant that cmar provides, plus the "morphing penis" patch. Use those instead of the accessory.

It will require a mod such as NRass:MasterController (a mod everyone should have) in order to access the hidden "naked" costume your Sim has.

Once you have that, what you do is:

• Click on your Sim
  • Go to NRass > MasterController
  • Go to Basic > Outfit
  • Find your naked "outfit" and wear it (if you don't have one, take a shower or bath and the game will generate one for you)
  • Go to NRass > MasterController again
  • Go to Advanced > Edit in CAS
  • Change your Sims bottoms to cmar's alternate bottoms (filter by Custom Content if you don't want to spend ages scrolling down)

And that should be it! It's how I was able to get mine attached to my Scottish Witch.

post-793973-0-90687000-1478501586_thumb.jpg

Now if you do it via the hospital surgery I believe it automatically does it all for you. Haven't tested it, but I think I was told that.

• 1 year later...
On 10/30/2016 at 12:53 AM, Anonny said:

Fantastic, worked like a charm! Thanks to you and DummyFutanari for helping me out.

To anyone else having this issue I've uploaded the files to this link so you don't have to download a massive file. Just replace cmar's penis sliders with the new, updated ones in that file.

I hate to bother you but when I clicked the link there it says the file was deleted, can you reuplod it somewhere?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
25 minutes ago, Melany06 said:

hi me when every time i login in this site its ,ot work can you send me the folders by dm please?

Try here: http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html

http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/teen-and-elder-nude-muscle-fixes.html

https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2012/12/penis-for-females.html?zx=d33a7a11cc8e3560

8 hours ago, landess said:

Thank you , i installed all but when i use the slider in the cas nothing changes on the penis

On 10/24/2020 at 10:29 AM, Melany06 said:

Thank you , i installed all but when i use the slider in the cas nothing changes on the penis

Did you download the script? That, and everything else that makes both male and female work are further down the male morphing penis page than too many people take time to read. 

3 minutes ago, Melany06 said:

yes i have

You have more installed than I myself.

You may have a conflict issue - I recommend "moving" this Folder and test with less mod files for this use.

Try using only the slider and script packages along with just ONE for female penis. Default replacement or 'futa' enabled doesn't matter (futa probably requires a KW or other mod enabled female Sim first though)

If this doesn't work try removing the script package and see if just sliders and female sim penis bottom work. (use naked CAS to test) Sliders will be at bottom of 'Head main tab'.

If either of these work - then there IS a conflict you can find by adding in the rest of these mods till something breaks.

I know for a fact along with many others the feature function works - so like I showed above - YOU will need to start troubleshooting YOUR install by removing mods till a feature or function works, and then add them back in till the conflicting mod is revealed. There is no magic wand waving - it is science - and one must be diligent when testing mods.

There is a conflict detection tool by Delphy - but I cannot say if it 'will' catch every issue.

1 hour ago, Melany06 said:

yes i have

I see both maps for all males. They may conflict. You only need one as a default. I guess the alternate maps can be if they are non-default, but most now use map 2, as that one has texture on the right (used for bottom parts). Map 1 has texture in the area where shoes go, and the shoe texture shows on the penis during animations that may leave shoes on... so not used any longer. 

Not sure what those 5 packages at the top are for? Meshes? Textures (skins)??? Default? Non-default? You can only have one each that the creator labels as "default". 

Basically as landess said to do, but I'm not sure if the script works with the af accessory penis? I don't use the female penis, but have never had problems with the male part, and have just one map option for all ages as default.

7 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

script works with the af accessory penis

If I understood right, the script allows arousal to affect the amount of erection applied while in a naked state not directly tied to outfit use during any woohoo animation sequences. Once engaged in a sexual animation - the penis should 'always' be erect. Of course with the use of the rock-hard drug, there is now a form of 'reverse timing - penis state'. To explain: Rockhard will give a Sim an Erection/horny moodlet for 2 hours. After that the penis will become flaccid - even if still engaged in a woohoo animation - which looks totally messed up - giving the term 'bumping uglies' more worth.

• 9 months later...

hi, post here because i mean i have similar probleme.

i try to make the shemale part working but dick still soft.

i create a new "mods" folder with only part i should have for this for anderstand why don't work, and have same issue.

so i have in this mod folder:

-kinkyworld

-cmar penis mesh_map1v2 (but have try the map2v2 to)

-cmar slider hidden (and same, have try the no-hidden to)

-cmar female penis (have the alernate and accesory version)

-cmar xcas

- and nraas mastercontrol - overwatch and error trap.

so i create female and switch shemale in a new game, when naked , penis here with good texture, but when start a kinky interaction, penis still soft.

so switch with kinky world to "gender: male", and try again, here animation work and penis is erect, but black (no texture).

i don't know where come that's issu.(bad mesh file ?) any idea ?

i my other save (mods folder with a lot), have the same issu

edit:

well just did another test with slider, with the accessory and the alternate version, slider has no effect, but if swith to a man , work fine.

so problem is somewhere here..

edit 2 :

i notice when i use kinky debug menu: be naked -> force erection, the sim instant put clothe without animation.

Edited by loynal
additional info

well, another test, just have the minimum package (screenshot add), so start a new game and create family (male-female adult and teen girl)

have add defaut female penis package for teen.

for male every thing work, for female same issue than before (shemale+alternate botom or accesorie), and for teen appear right on CAS, but slider have no effect on penis.

i see by default all erection slider are at "0", so mean is that's the problem.

have to modify this slider but don't know where.

Capture.PNG

well, quick reply to myself for anyone else have this issu.

i download the same file from the sexysim site, and ..it's work.

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=173823

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=173718

as someone say in the cmar blog :

"

If anyone is still having issues with shemale/futa sims not getting hard with Kinky World, you need to download penis sliders from Cmar's page on SexySims website, the ones posted on this blog haven't been updated to work with female penis."

so solve for me.