You have installed a Mod with a skeleton after you installed LAPF, it has overwritten your LAPF skeleton.

See my yellow Link how to fix it.

It can also be that your archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection does not work.

read my yellow Link

Penis/Breast stretching

and

archive invalidate:

Edit:

Lovers Rapers

Have you used the setting spell in game ? LoversRapers Master or setting ???? spell.

Read the setting guide http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/101-lovers-rapers-wappyones-edition-180/

If you are low level it is hard to rape a NPC.

You have installed a Mod with a skeleton after you installed LAPF, it has overwritten your LAPF skeleton.

See my yellow Link how to fix it.

It can also be that your archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection does not work.

read my yellow Link

Penis/Breast stretching

and

archive invalidate:

Edit:

Lovers Rapers

Have you used the setting spell in game ? LoversRapers Master or setting ???? spell.

Read the setting guide http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/101-lovers-rapers-wappyones-edition-180/

If you are low level it is hard to rape a NPC.

Yeah i made sure of fixing the setting first, even made the rape chances high, like if npc is on 75% hp they can be rapped and rapping chance from player to npc is 90% but never works at all till npc dies.

Player settings ? you can rape male and female

Gender settings? male-female,  female- male, female-female,.....

Orientation Mode? set to male or female or both

Just tried it with my new level 1 character and no problems to rape NPCs ( but low level NPCs.  Guards are 3-4 level above the player, also some Bandits can be higher level, those are difficult to rape with level one character )

Player settings ? you can rape male and female

Gender settings? male-female,  female- male, female-female,.....

Orientation Mode? set to male or female or both

Just tried it with my new level 1 character and no problems to rape NPCs ( but low level NPCs.  Guards are 3-4 level above the player, also some Bandits can be higher level, those are difficult to rape with level one character )

It could be that, and same thing happening with the loversrapeman mode, after i  summon them to attack they just keep hitting the target for very long and never rape them, the problem is that the setting for this mod is not in English, it appears in a weird language so i am not sure as well.

By the way is there any sexy npc replacer pack mod other than the one i have ? just wondering if there is anything more attractive than this.

Archived