[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

Wheeewww... at long last, the extra eye textures have all been added to the ESP! Added Shangus' new hairs, too. That was hella monotonous, I tell you what.

Gonna look over it for any bugs and upload the new ESP sometime tomorrow if everything checks out.

Thanks Distortedrealms, i will release an alpha at somepoint got a few things to sort out first.

Lifaris - I have posted older versions of the body texture back in the thread but id wait, ill release the new ones for teasting soon

Hay Mud nice going, i have 100s more textures btw haha jokes. Once you post the esp ill go through and make edits to the ones you said had errors, ill photoshop the ghibli ones to look more like ghibli eyes.

To everyone once mud realeses his ESP that will be the esp to use instead of mine it will have everything

the main download contains Shangus content only

my ESP contained Shangus content and my none hdt hairs

Muds new ESP once released with contan Shangus content, my hairs, and all my eye textures

Hope that clears up the confusion of the different esps

Alright, here's the ESP with everything added together. 5.esp 

Remember that the extra non-HDT hairs and the new eye textures added here are NOT included with the main file download, you need to get them from earlier in the thread, hair MESHES from Shangus' post here (fixed hair textures are included with the new main file so do not overwrite with the old ones) and eye textures from Speaker's post here.

Added variants for Shangus' new hairs that have different combinations of the hair accessories. I also made a record for the WIP Haku hair Shangus seems to be working on but it doesn't seem to be done so it's just there for the future. There are also misalignment issues with a few eye sets that need to be fixed by Speaker, so he's already aware of that. Should probably put everything into a single up-to-date file at some point once that's done.

Anyway, a few comments to make about the new hairs, for Shangus:

I noticed a small problem with the Luka hair, right here:

Screen_Shot174.jpg

Rin's bow seems to be floating above her head?

Screen_Shot175.jpg

You're probably aware of this one already but the new twintail piece doesn't seem to align properly with the head, the connecting middle piece is poking out:

nekohair.jpg

Also, on the HDT for the new twintails, did you do something differently for its bones than the first Miku twintails? I don't understand HDT configs very well, but using my HDT setup the Miku hair worked with body collision so it wouldn't clip through my character's body, but the new one doesn't work. Does it have to do with the way you made or named the bones?

Also, I think we need to make it so the hair textures are colorless in their default state. As they are, selecting the color you want is much more difficult since they blend with the default teal, blonde, and pink colors, and gray/white colors are impossible.

Alright, here's the ESP with everything added together. attachicon.gif5.esp

Remember that the extra non-HDT hairs and the new eye textures added here are NOT included with the main file download, you need to get them from earlier in the thread, hair MESHES from Shangus' post here (fixed hair textures are included with the new main file so do not overwrite with the old ones) and eye textures from Speaker's post here.

Added variants for Shangus' new hairs that have different combinations of the hair accessories. I also made a record for the WIP Haku hair Shangus seems to be working on but it doesn't seem to be done so it's just there for the future. There are also misalignment issues with a few eye sets that need to be fixed by Speaker, so he's already aware of that. Should probably put everything into a single up-to-date file at some point once that's done.

Anyway, a few comments to make about the new hairs, for Shangus:

I noticed a small problem with the Luka hair, right here:

Screen_Shot174.jpg

Rin's bow seems to be floating above her head?

Screen_Shot175.jpg

You're probably aware of this one already but the new twintail piece doesn't seem to align properly with the head, the connecting middle piece is poking out:

nekohair.jpg

Also, on the HDT for the new twintails, did you do something differently for its bones than the first Miku twintails? I don't understand HDT configs very well, but using my HDT setup the Miku hair worked with body collision so it wouldn't clip through my character's body, but the new one doesn't work. Does it have to do with the way you made or named the bones?

Also, I think we need to make it so the hair textures are colorless in their default state. As they are, selecting the color you want is much more difficult since they blend with the default teal, blonde, and pink colors, and gray/white colors are impossible.

Sweet been looking forward to this, ill get to work on fixing the broken eye textures :)

NOTE to everyone install eye textures into this path 'texture/miku/eyes'  just drag all folders from my eye download and drop them into 'eyes' folder youll need to create an 'eyes' folder there wont be one there already

I will also go through all hair textures and standardize the colour to make them work with the colour picker in race menu(been meaning to do that anyway)

Bit of progress on the body texture

post-20323-0-91925500-1482346377_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-54959900-1482346419_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-03881300-1482346447_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-73108500-1482346472_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-31294700-1482346516_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-44488200-1482346529_thumb.png

I have added visable outlines/edgelines onto the body texture in areas that needed them like the pelvis/thighs and around under the breast and armpit. This make her look more like how anime are drawn, I do need to edit the inner breast/cleavage lines and the collar bone lines as thay dont look quite right.

For anyone wondering my body texture will come with and without the cel shading, im concentration on cel shade atm because its what i personally want.

Ill be redoing the face texture to better match the body, and add dynamic cheek highlights

If you look here - http://img12.deviantart.net/e125/i/2012/049/3/d/append_miku_tda_by_sakuradeath-d4q4y5s.png

there is highlights on her cheeks, this is present in the current face texture but its hard to see, i will be making them more visible and dynamic so that they only show in certain lighting and camera angles like proper highlights(already have this working on the body)

Oh, if anybody hasn't noticed yet, when playing the custom race you should set Weight to 1.0... there seems to be some kind of bug at weight 0 which makes things wonky... specially recognizable on the base hair

Uhm, the Neko hair is kind of jittery... any ideas what I'm doing wrong? And for some reason none of the Ani-Mei hairs collide properly with the body/etc, whereas KS Hairdo HDT stuff collide properly...

File attached is the Race Patch for Requiem... Using the latest esp from Mud's post

Edit: Erm, so some hair options register as facial hair instead of just hair... it was mostly the Anime Front hair things... i'm gonna assume it's for some modular application but you guys forgot to put a 'None' option?

Requiem - Miku Patch.zip

/frustrated

JFF doesn't properly work for me (it saves a corrupted file idk why I got win10 ffs) and I don't know where to find xml's for the original Miku hair that actually collides with the body... halp

P.S. The Original Miku hair's xml is somehow different from other hair hdt. I'm no expert but other hdt hairs on vanilla races collide properly for me...

/frustrated

JFF doesn't properly work for me (it saves a corrupted file idk why I got win10 ffs) and I don't know where to find xml's for the original Miku hair that actually collides with the body... halp

P.S. The Original Miku hair's xml is somehow different from other hair hdt. I'm no expert but other hdt hairs on vanilla races collide properly for me...

the new hdt hairs dont work at all for me, hant looked into it yet though.

the original miku one dose but new ones are static for me, its probably an issue with my hdt setup though

Hi, so love what you all have done with this so far. I've been following this mod for a bit now and just recently decided to give it a go. I do have a question, and was wondering if there was a workaround, or if I should just go with what I have and not get too nit picky. My question is about Bodyslide. I could just be being dumb about it, but I made a body and dropped the nifs into the Miku follder but they aren't working. I can get the RaceMenu skeleton body scales to work, but the Bodyslide ones, in and out of Racemenu don't. Another thing is, when I use the armors that I've made for other characters they do change her body (obviously) but I get these weird spots on her hips that the textures are missing or miss matched or something. Probably my fault for having such an oddly shaped preset I've made, but if not I just wanted to show you huys and ask if there was something I could do to fix this. Not a game breaker for me, and I can always either deal with it as is, or use the body that is designed for Miku. Here's some screen shots to show what I'm talking about.

post-1076484-0-25825600-1482450100_thumb.jpg post-1076484-0-27006100-1482450109_thumb.jpg post-1076484-0-47026000-1482450117_thumb.jpg post-1076484-0-85229400-1482450124_thumb.jpg post-1076484-0-65923300-1482450133_thumb.jpg post-1076484-0-38938500-1482450140_thumb.jpg

The only issue is that spot at her hips, and while not a super big problem as it goes away if she's naked or not wearing these particular shaped outfits and is completely gone if those parts aren't showing skin.

I don't want you guys to think I'm complaining, I love this, the textures, race, meshes, everything is amazing and what you guys have done not only blows my mind but makes me rethink what is possible in  Skyrim.

Great work and thanks for this amazing mod!!!!

As far as I know, the race just uses the default body path other races use for now, we haven't set it up with custom paths yet. I created its own skin entries so it can support that in the future but for now it's just using whatever body and textures your other characters use. As for the hip issue, that occurs when you're using CBBE with UNP textures or vice versa. I'm still using my UUNP preset with Fair Skin Complexion over here.

For the bangs, you're right, I didn't apply a "none" option, wasn't aware I needed one. For the HDT hairs, I think we're gonna need someone more experienced in that for input, because I understand exactly none of it. With my current setup, using the HDT XMLs provided with Bodyslide (although my version of Bodyslide is still 3.3), I've got collision on the original Miku hair but none on the new cat-eared one. And the new one is indeed super jittery - Shangus probably needs to adjust the XML on the tails and ears to make it less hyperactive, the ears in particular were flopping everywhere with every movement. I'm pretty sure Shangus just isn't finished with the Luka and Rin hair yet, they have an XML but the nif has no HDT bones added.

As far as I know, the race just uses the default body path other races use for now, we haven't set it up with custom paths yet. I created its own skin entries so it can support that in the future but for now it's just using whatever body and textures your other characters use. As for the hip issue, that occurs when you're using CBBE with UNP textures or vice versa. I'm still using my UUNP preset with Fair Skin Complexion over here.

For the bangs, you're right, I didn't apply a "none" option, wasn't aware I needed one. For the HDT hairs, I think we're gonna need someone more experienced in that for input, because I understand exactly none of it. With my current setup, using the HDT XMLs provided with Bodyslide (although my version of Bodyslide is still 3.3), I've got collision on the original Miku hair but none on the new cat-eared one. And the new one is indeed super jittery - Shangus probably needs to adjust the XML on the tails and ears to make it less hyperactive, the ears in particular were flopping everywhere with every movement. I'm pretty sure Shangus just isn't finished with the Luka and Rin hair yet, they have an XML but the nif has no HDT bones added.

Thanks for the fast response! It's a UUNP preset, and I used Speaker's textures on it so his must be CBBE then, makes perfect sense now. Thanks!

Yes my textures are cbbe and yer this mod uses default body paths, i may do a unp version of the texture in the future

i am still working on the texture so ill finish one version and convert it to unp.

Ill post my latest version of the body nif and texture soon, it will inclued dynamic skin highlights an updated face texture and will come in cel shade and none cel shade versions

UNP version would be quite nice. But that's just one more thing on top of the mountain of work to get done, eh? Haha.

Say, Speaker, you had a lot more hairs, right? Are they suitable for adding directly to the race? If so, you got anything along the lines of something fluffier and cuter than the ones we have now? The existing ones look very thematically similar with how rigid and sharp they are so far.

UNP version would be quite nice. But that's just one more thing on top of the mountain of work to get done, eh? Haha.

Say, Speaker, you had a lot more hairs, right? Are they suitable for adding directly to the race? If so, you got anything along the lines of something fluffier and cuter than the ones we have now? The existing ones look very thematically similar with how rigid and sharp they are so far.

Yes iv got far more hairs, there all in the modular format front, back extra parts ect...

And yer there's more styles that are cuter and and are more anime styled(fantasy themed, extreme anime themed ect...), the hairs that are currently in the game were taken from one folder which happens to be the more calmer realistic side of the anime hairs, it was just the first folder i opened when passing them to Shangus.

I can provide the hairs in any format even nif it just wont be rigged, thats what i dont know how to do

What i might do is sort all the hair models i have(last count was over 300 parts, front, back extra parts ect...)

Convert them to nif and arrange them in skyrim install paths and post them on here for anyone to take and rig into the game

its better then them sitting on my hdd doing nothing

Ill provide pictures of the hairs and ill post them in smaller packs for easy download

Heres some old pictures of some of the pieces

post-20323-0-10813900-1482583082_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-52986400-1482583119_thumb.png

There using old textures, thay will have texture like the ones currently ingame

There are some curly hairstyles, cant find images for

Hmm... rigging, you say... I assume that requires the use of stuff like 3D modeling software? Would be far out of my level of knowledge if so. I just think we could use some fluffier hairs around shoulder-length or longer.

Guest LogicFoxX

Check out: I'm almost there with the basic stuff!

Got a few more tweaks to this hair and esp, adding a few more eyes (I want to do a illya / chloa eyelash in the morph but didn't want to mess with while you're working on it) And I'll let you mess with the esp however, should be good to go after this:

Oh, nice, sweet. We're going to need to coordinate our efforts here then, I think. Judging by your video you're working with the ESP uploaded with version 0.8.5, yeah? That's going to need some merging then, and we should probably get an up-to-date collection of assets put together after that's done.

So as far as I'm aware, currently outstanding issues are:

- Combat Shout's mouth movement does not move the head mesh's teeth

- Hairs need to be made colorless

- Speaker's working on fixing a handful of eye textures

- New twintail needs collision and less hyperactive physics

- Anything else Shangus is working on right now?

Guest LogicFoxX

Made new esp, cleaned up a lot, reorganized, and reformated the files to skyrim format. So, uhhmmm, let's see.

Combat Shout's I think are in the phenom mouth.tri (not sure who's working on mouths)

Cool, eye textures are welcome

Twin tails - I haven't touched yet, had to completely redo the luka hair from ground up from texture, physics, and mesh editing (I'm guessing that tails might have too much weight and their restitution should not be set up higher than 0) Just For Fun might fix this, I haven't tried yet

Sangus said something about working with eyes

So, what's been done? And who's working on what? lol

Well, hold on. Are you aware we've already had a cleaned-up version of the ESP being maintained in here? With a whole bunch of eye textures and static non-HDT hairs put in? The last one was posted here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68536-wipmikuap-race/?p=1767697 although that one's missing an empty record for the no-bangs hair option.

Eye stuff is gonna have to be all Shangus, I think. Last he said he didn't know how to make new eye morphs but I think he's making progress on that front? Id certainly like to see some rounder eye shapes in there, for sure.

Guest LogicFoxX

Well, how bout I just post what I got, just finished as we speak :)

Download -  Nvm, I'll let someone else figure it out lol *edit* so apparently any hair past Hair01 (Miku 01) doesn't register as hair with helmets, it registers as wings or ears or something... ( I've updated this: Check later post )

Alright, then I'll look through and see what needs to be merged over later. Perhaps I'll see about putting together that up-to-date archive too. Did you change any of the mesh/texture files besides the Luka hair?

It occurs to me though, now's as good a time as any to get rid of the old "5.esp" name. Any objections to just going with this here "MikuMikuRace.esp" name?

Now then, near as I can tell looking through your version for things that need to be merged:

Things that are already done:

- Cleaned entry names instead of all the "DUPLICATE" entries

- Cleaned RACE entry with new race name, description, and racial traits (my choice of race name is a bit more campy, I think, but I strove to make it sound lore-friendly. Also their racial skill bonuses are way OP here, vanilla races only have 35 total racial skill points.)

- Race-specific SKIN entry

- Entries for hairs

Changes that can be carried over now:

- New file paths for the Luka hair

- Your two new Illya and Chloe styled eyes

- Replacing any normal maps with your updated ones. Do you know which ones you've worked with already?

Now, some things that might be problematic, though.

- Miku's hair is pink for some reason? I think you just mistakenly assigned the Luka hair texture path to it. Have you made any edits to the actual mesh that needs to be included, or can I just include the nonedited files I already have here?

- Now that you've combined Luka's bangs and hair together into a single mesh, it would seem the bangs no longer have the intended texture. The bangs formerly used hair01.dds and the back used hair02.dds. I think if this is to be fixed, you're going to need to make a new hair02.dds that includes both textures, and edit the hair's UV to have the bangs using the correct part of the texture?

- I may need to just revert a lot of this folder structure cleanup you've done. I get that following the vanilla actors/characters/character assets scheme makes everything seem neater but I think it'll save us frustration in the long run to not have to wade through so many empty folders to get to the files we want all the time. Plus, I need to figure out how to combine the original folder structure, Speaker's folder structure, and your folder structure. I'm sure as heck not going through and changing all the folder assignments for the 404 eye colors I've put in, I tell you hwat.

- What's the bodyslide preset doing in here?

- For future reference, I think your problem with the helmets is that you've assigned the hairline HDPTs as Hairs. Extra parts need to be classified as Misc parts.