New to Sims 4, please recommend mod :D

Hello all, i have just got Sims 4, and i would really appreciate a little help in modding it! 

For start, i would really like to know about some hair and skin texure mods, or any other basic appearance mod you can think off? 

Google gave me thesimsresource.com and modthesims.info as result for sims mod, but they both seem to have crazy amounts of mod, so any suggestion would be welcome!

And of course any gameplay mods, and if there are any mod manager, and how to get started with adult mods, which i probably can find on loverslab :D

Also can anyone tell me why Sims seems to be the only game not featured much on nexusmods, but most on different sites?

Thank you already for any suggestion!

Im going to assume you know how mods function in prior games (ie Nraas mods) so can handle a little setup.

For gameplay I would look at MC Command Center. It has a lot of things in it and you can tune it how you want. You can get that from modthesims.info. (Essentially attempting to do for Sims 4 what Nraas did for Sims 3)

sexysims.info has a number of skin replacements and clothing that are adult rated. I would also look at Wicked Woohoo This looks to be the "kinkymod" for Sims 4, and while still a work in progress its coming along well.

You will probably want a censor remover (modthesims search for "censor") I personally use the one by moxiemason.

Outside of this you will likely want to get some others to tweak things that you personally dont like, that MC Command doesnt deal with (play with MC Command first to get a feel of what you need). I find Shimrod does some useful ones to fix some of my pet peeves and enhance gameplay.

for sims appearance ill leave that to your personal pref

mod manager = TS4 mod manager

for gameplay i recommend the school mod, its a little demanding but its pretty fun once you get in the swing of it, especially if you plan to focus the world around a kid or teen, make sure you have the school buildings downloaded too or it wont work

as stated above MC CC and its addons, which are linked to the main file i think

for adult, theres wicked woohoo + animations and some of the settings from MC command center

these are the things i have

Archived