F04CW0.7.rar.solitairetheme8 was the name of the file I got when I downloaded this. Oh well, renamed it to F04CW0.4.rar and got to extract the files. Now with my day off, I can experiment with this mod. :3

I have already experimented with it... two important suggestions I learned the hard, and the very laggy way. Make a folder with pictures you would like to use, and second, choose the 512px option. When you get to downtown areas (I replaced billboards etc.) it lagged like fudge. If you choose a higher tier resolution even the workshop menu will lag lol in my game anyway and that was on a SSD.

Shit son... check this out. Welcome to virusville!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56466-download-problems/

F04CW0.7.rar.solitairetheme8 was the name of the file I got when I downloaded this. Oh well, renamed it to F04CW0.4.rar and got to extract the files. Now with my day off, I can experiment with this mod. :3

I have already experimented with it... two important suggestions I learned the hard, and the very laggy way. Make a folder with pictures you would like to use, and second, choose the 512px option. When you get to downtown areas (I replaced billboards etc.) it lagged like fudge. If you choose a higher tier resolution even the workshop menu will lag lol in my game anyway and that was on a SSD.

So this can also change the billboards too? Awesome.

Dang, guess I have to scan my computer again. I'm blaming the cia and #vault7.

If you use this to change the pictures, yes... other mods give you the opportunity to change billboards with these files. After you've changed them to .dds :-D but I can't link to the site I got the billboard one from, because loverslab doesn't like it rofl... hope you find something on the Nexus!

If you use this to change the pictures, yes... other mods give you the opportunity to change billboards with these files. After you've changed them to .dds :-D but I can't link to the site I got the billboard one from, because loverslab doesn't like it rofl... hope you find something on the Nexus!

Funny story, I actually remember sometime ago of someone releasing a mod the edits the billboards. I had already downloaded it and was waiting for the perfect opportunity to utilize it.  *w*

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for necroing, but this desperately needs a Landscape/Portrait only convert function :-P Every batch produced only supplies around 17 Portrait type dds images, and for Personal Paintings on the Nexus you need up to 200 of them... In windows you cannot bulk rotate DDS-files, it is major league suckable :-P rotating jpg's in advance defeats the randomness feature... At the moment I am batching 10 x 132 images!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Would it be possible to add a function to replace files from any painting mod?

Maybe supply it a list of directories containing the painting textures, and it would go through each .dds file in the folder to to check their dimensions and then look up matching pictures to replace them with?

2 hours ago, Srende said:

Would it be possible to add a function to replace files from any painting mod?

Maybe supply it a list of directories containing the painting textures, and it would go through each .dds file in the folder to to check their dimensions and then look up matching pictures to replace them with?

It was the next step in the plan. Grant users the option to make 'make-lists' themselves. As I am now full into the development of the Extended Lore Project I don't have much time to spare, but I will see if I get some time the coming week to add this feature so people can use this.

I'll also take some time to re-upload the files to clean any stuff that happened after the site move.

• 3 years later...