WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hi there! First of all, thank you for your work. It is amazing! However, I am having some trouble with it... 

My female Sim always changes into clothes instead of the nude outfit! When using the toilet, showering or during Woohoo she is always clothed. I followed all instructions perfectly and the problem is still there. I also tried the mod that Mike24 uses (Majestic Female Nude Skins) instead of the one listed here and it also does not work...

Does anyone know a solution? (Image shown below)

Same problem, anyone?

i was wondering if it would be possible to include (perhaps as an alternate upload) an uncompiled version of the python scripts involved with this project? I've been using a decompilation method (linked here)http://modthesims.info/t/534660 in order to tweak a couple things, but it's stuttering over some of the included files, limiting my ability to fiddle with it.

Short of that, if you could point me toward your current solutions for compiling and decompiling script mods, I would be quite thankful

Sorry, but I prefer to keep my work only for me. If I would decide to stop this project and not pass it to anyone I would release the source code to everybody.

I can't stop you from trying to decompile and make your own edits, but I won't help you with that.

If you want some changes then suggest them please.

Nice to see this still trekking along. Haven't downloaded yet waiting for the next release. About how many animations are in so far?

Amount of animations you can get right now is visible in the topic. That amount may be off because I don't update it very often, but you can see it's still really early and there aren't many yet. And I am not counting the animations that are not accessible for everyone.

Hi, I'm having an issue getting the mod to work. I downloaded all the required and suggested items and placed them in the mods folder and they all appear on the list of applied mods when I open the game except for the script mod ( yes I have checked it off in game options and it is inside the WickedWooHooMod folder inside the mod folder).

Try moving the 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Scripts.ts4script' file out of folders and put it right in the 'Mods' folder. The game doesn't detect every file if it's placed deep within folders structure.

Hi there! First of all, thank you for your work. It is amazing! However, I am having some trouble with it... 

My female Sim always changes into clothes instead of the nude outfit! When using the toilet, showering or during Woohoo she is always clothed. I followed all instructions perfectly and the problem is still there. I also tried the mod that Mike24 uses (Majestic Female Nude Skins) instead of the one listed here and it also does not work...

Same problem, anyone?

jmem0 is right, if your sims have clothes on when they are in shower this has nothing to do with WW. You have to find the CC that causes sims to keep their clothes while naked and remove it. 

I was working on a system that would force replace parts when naked but that caused a lot of issues. I will think of something in the future, but for now everyone has to deal with their broken CC clothing.

Same problem, anyone?

You likely both have some custom content that's been mislabeled as a 'nude' outfit. You just have to get rid of those clothing items.

I'm personally having a similar problem, except instead of custom content appearing to cause the problem, it's the default underwear. I've tried it with all my custom clothing removed, and the problem still persists. It only happens with female sims, and it's not even with all of them. I've taken two screenshots. You'll see that with one girl, she has underwear, and the other one doesn't. I honestly have no idea what is different between these two female sims to make this happen.

(FTR - I have the latest version of both the mod and the game installed and I have all the anatomical parts required)

Now this is something that I am not sure about. When you say that you have the latest version you mean the 1.1.1.008?

I've never encountered this issue and I am not sure what could be causing it.

If you are using version 1.1.1.008 then this could be already fixed.

And if you just start the sex interaction and this happens then there is something more complicated happening behind the scenes. Especially if these sims are naked when taking shower.

i dont have any custom content its a fresh install and all i put is this mod

If your sims have clothes on during sex then this was fixed in the newest version which should be available in few days.

Hey great mod, but for some reason after a while it goes out of control and just starts playing animations by itself and theres really nothing i can do to stop it other than disabling script mods. any ideas what could be causing it?

Have this issue currently, this is the current workaround Turbodriver provided me:

Before opening TS4, Go to your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Saves folder and remove the WickedWoohooMod folder - the issue will be cleared for your next session. This will reset your Wicked settings too.

Issue has been addressed in the next version coming up, until then you'll need to do this whenever that bug pops up.

PS: This grandma love young men xD

They may be saggy

But years of experience can't be topped

I see much GILF beauty

My urge to pound that senior can't be stopped

--------------------------------

So exclusive features huh? That will come out for free eventually too right? Its just a thing to entice pledges? I see no problem, just like KW, it will come out eventually. We will see it before Half-Life 3 at least. :angel:

LOL

Exclusive for floor!!.. Yes I upload soon, dont worry about that. I upload all months new updates in LoversLab. All containt that I have in my patreon account I will  upload here more later. 

Nice one Anaconda... Personally I would rather have small numbers of animations for different furniture/price categories than a whole tonne of animations that all take place on the floor.

If I can initiate most of the sex in a drab, unfurnished room then a lot of the attraction is gone from the gameplay. On the other hand if I have to discover and buy more expensive items to access better and kinkier sex then there's added interest. I don't mean unique furniture items, but some of the more costly categories like Hot Tubs, Athletic Equipment, Fireplaces, etc.

Another great opportunity for some gated content would be the Active Career equipment. You'd get access to them pretty early, but only while at work (which seems like a great incentive for office romances), and then over time you'd be able to bring them home as you unlock or build them... To a lesser extent you could do something similar with the regular career rewards... I can think of some wicked upgrades to the SimRay for instance, and a few unorthodox uses for that Wormhole Generator.

Hey great mod, but for some reason after a while it goes out of control and just starts playing animations by itself and theres really nothing i can do to stop it other than disabling script mods. any ideas what could be causing it?

Have this issue currently, this is the current workaround Turbodriver provided me:

Before opening TS4, Go to your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Saves folder and remove the WickedWoohooMod folder - the issue will be cleared for your next session. This will reset your Wicked settings too.

Issue has been addressed in the next version coming up, until then you'll need to do this whenever that bug pops up.

Guess it would be best to just wait for the next version. thanks though.

Aha! Now I've actually figured out what was causing the mesh distortion for the hard penis, it was the "update cas cc for all genders" batch fix from Sims4Studio! So, if you guys need to use that (I know I do) simply remove the penis packages from your mods folder before you run it.

PS: This grandma love young men xD

They may be saggy

But years of experience can't be topped

I see much GILF beauty

My urge to pound that senior can't be stopped

--------------------------------

So exclusive features huh? That will come out for free eventually too right? Its just a thing to entice pledges? I see no problem, just like KW, it will come out eventually. We will see it before Half-Life 3 at least. :angel:

LOL

Exclusive for floor!!.. Yes I upload soon, dont worry about that. I upload all months new updates in LoversLab. All containt that I have in my patreon account I will  upload here more later. 

Actually that last part was to Turbo and his idea of exclusive features/content for Patreon pledgers.

I see how that is something that could be seen negatively and I guess it mostly is. The best option would be to actually release extra content for everybody eventually.

Because I myself would be really disappointed if I wouldn't be able to support the project and never get access to extra content - yes, the extra content should be eventually available for everybody.

I've said that it would never happen, but I think that is too much. I still have time to figure out my strategy and this would make it more friendly to LL rules too.

There is no required time span that specifies when extra content (or any) would need to be released. I can't specify the release dates myself because I don't know what sort of content that would be, when it would be created and how long it would take to create it.

The whole idea of exclusive extra content is really problematic and it should be switched to content that is offered much earlier for supporters.

Because the support is considered to be used towards progress of the mod, eventually releasing everything for everybody should a common rule.

This does make more sense, offers something extra for supporters early and doesn't ignore the nature of modding games for free (especially on LL).

I don't want to get again into this conversation, this is just the idea, I've changed my mind. It is more important how it actually will be when things go forward.

Will it be possible (in a distant future) to create careers based on whatever aspect/feature the mod will offer? I guess yes but I'm not familiar with how things work so I figured I'd ask the stupid question of the day haha

Not sure if I understand what do you mean, but I will for sure at some point look into adding jobs to the game that are nudity/sex related. Both the build in jobs and careers.

I think I've found another little bug. I searched the thread but couldn't see it reported yet... After Level 6 Exhibition my sims are waking up 3-4 times per night to get out of bed, strip naked, redress in sleepwear and climb back into bed again. When the first one did it I thought it was strange, when the second started doing it just after reaching Level 6 I thought maybe it was related, and now I have a third sim doing the exact same thing starting from Level 6.

I think I've found another little bug. I searched the thread but couldn't see it reported yet... After Level 6 Exhibition my sims are waking up 3-4 times per night to get out of bed, strip naked, redress in sleepwear and climb back into bed again. When the first one did it I thought it was strange, when the second started doing it just after reaching Level 6 I thought maybe it was related, and now I have a third sim doing the exact same thing starting from Level 6.

Ok, thanks for the report!

I did added checks for sims sleeping to avoid this sort of situations, but I guess I've missed something. I will look into it.

One question, I only play Female Sims and this mod dose not seem to work, all I get when I click on the wicked menu option is a blank box without any Sims in any of the categories and the romance categories is unavailable completely, so is this mod only designed for male and female interaction only?

One question, I only play Female Sims and this mod dose not seem to work, all I get when I click on the wicked menu option is a blank box without any Sims in any of the categories and the romance categories is unavailable completely, so is this mod only designed for male and female interaction only?

No, there are no limits to genders or amounts.

I think there is only one animation available for solo females, it's in Handjob category. You need the Jeffyboy package for that.

Does someone have normal misionary positions kinda not enough variety in those animations pack, im not bitching but just asking lol

Everything that is available can be found in this topic.

The ability to create animations for WW is possible only for two weeks. I am sure that in the future there will be more options.

Now this is something that I am not sure about. When you say that you have the latest version you mean the 1.1.1.008?

I've never encountered this issue and I am not sure what could be causing it.

If you are using version 1.1.1.008 then this could be already fixed.

And if you just start the sex interaction and this happens then there is something more complicated happening behind the scenes. Especially if these sims are naked when taking shower.

Nevermind, found the culprit! It was an outdated nudist mod causing the problem. Thanks for taking the time to help me though!

Hi Turbo!

Amazing work on this, I am so happy!  The question is for anybody really, I am not really very good with mod installation.  

Just out of curiosity, when I first downloaded the mod, it worked seamlessly.  I uninstalled all the mods because I had so many out of date mods since I havent played in about 6 months, and when I re-downloaded your mod, the animations on the bed seem to start and stop every second.  Sometimes the girl hovers over the bed and sometimes the guy glitches out of the bed, only to re-appear in the bed (in the correct position) and so-on and so-forth.  This glitching continues until I cancel the "wicked" action, so I can tell that the animation is there, but the male and female are only doing it maybe a half-second every second.  

The characters start for a second, then seem to stop and the girl teleports to a different part of the room and stands up while the guy humps air, then a secodn later they automatically start again (without me clicking anything, it just automatically goes) and she is in the correct position (with him on top of her), then it stops and she transports and stands in a different spot while he humps air, and so-on and so-forth.

Any idea what happened?  I already tried re-downloading the mod and starting over fresh and the problem persists.  Any way I can fix this?  Thanks for your help!

I know I read a little earlier in this thread somewhere of a few people having the issue with sex interactions starting randomly. You cancel it, but they get right back to it within a few seconds. And the process repeats.

I had experienced this but I fixed it for myself without needing to delete any files. I'm not sure if this could solve the problems of anyone else.

I traveled somewhere. It happened to me when I saved a game right at a point before my sim (that was previously doing the interaction) went to work after. When she came back, it would glitch it. Restarting did nothing. But I took the family to the neighbors house while the male sim was home, and the female at work until she came home from work. Went back and haven't experienced an issue since.

I'm not sure if you should split up the pair (travel with 1 of the glitched party or leave both home). But it's something to try if you run into that.

Hey first off I wanted to say that this mod is really awesome. Thanks for all your hard work! that being said, I'm a gay man and nearly all of my sims are men. I downloaded the mike and jeff animation packs, but the only thing I can get my sims to do is give each other handjobs. =/ Did I miss an animation or is something wrong? I'd love to have my guys get to have some real woohoo, but I am kind of bummed if this is primarily a heterosexual mod.