WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Guest Redabyss

The Patreon version is live, so the LL version will be ready in a matter of time, probably the next hour.

This is the correct updating procedure:

- Download new WW, which will be released in a matter of time.
- Replace the old version.
- Delete old scripted downloads, like mc mods.
- Update.
- Launch game, don't load your families right away.
- Turn on Script and Mods in the Options.
- Exit game.
- Re-launch game, load your families.
- ??? -> Profit!
Guest Redabyss

awesome news, thanks all.

if you've already updated the game, what is the correct updating procedure? 

what does "Delete old scripted downloads, like mc mods." mean? new to this, sry.

great work with this mod btw.

Not much changes, you just have to replace old WW, and then follow these passages:

- Exit game.

Delete old scripted downloads, like mc mods. -> This means it's probably safer to delete the TS4SCRIPT files in your mod folder, because they'll be outdated and they're probably gonna interfere with the updated TS4.
Common TS4SCRIPT files are old WW, mc_mods, etc.

don't load your families right away. -> You might want to do this if your Sims have custom stuff like custom hairs, custom skins, etc., since, if you don't do these passages, when you'll load the game, without re-turning on Script and Mods, your Sims with custom stuff won't have those on.
That means your Sims are gonna be bald, without custom skins, etc., and you'll have to re-customize them in CAS.
Guest Redabyss

thanks mate, appreciate it

No problem!

Just gonna leave it here big, so everyone can read it:

If you have problems, it's probably due to outdated TS4SCRIPT files. Current LL version of WW is outdated. It's wise to delete outdated TS4SCRIPT files, in your Mod folder, before launching the game, since they might create issues.

Wait a little for new WW.

The Patreon version is live, so the LL version will be ready in a matter of time, probably the next hour.

- Update.
- Exit game.
- ??? -> Profit!

You stated probably the next hour, is it that likely he will have it fixed by today?   Does turbo update that quickly on here?  Unsure of how fast he patches things, so am asking.

I am aware of the new game update and am working on an update for WW. If you want to use WW then I recommend waiting with updating your game.

Thank you so much!!!! Take your time. I just start freaking out because I didnt know what was going on...by the way you have created the most incredible mod EVER!!!! Thanks to you my game is so much fun now!!! Before it was stupidly booooring.  THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUU!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D

Hi :) I can see that some people are having problem since the new toddler update for the sims, I am also having problems. I was just wondering if people are having the same problem as me. When I load a family I noticed that I don't have any tabs available such as my needs tab, inventory and so on. I also can't see my sims thumbnail in the left bottom corner and also I can't bring any options up when I click on an object in the game, it is unplayable really, Is anyone else having the same problems? if so it would be great to find out as I'm worried I may have to uninstall my game. If anyone is having the same problem as me it would be great to hear from you :) Thank you!

Guest Redabyss

I'm fairly sure he'll be done fast, since these kinds of problems have top priority not only on Patreon, but also LoversLab (just check the older updates, how fast they came here).

Although, I tried the Patreon version and it has a big problem (not related to TS4SCRIPT files), problem being any object is unusable for sex animations, and I'm not the only one experiencing problems, so he'll probably need to tweak WW a little.

- Update.
- Exit game.
- ??? -> Profit!

Thank you!! you have been very helpful in this caothic situation..., hehe

Guest Redabyss

Hi :) I can see that some people are having problem since the new toddler update for the sims, I am also having problems. I was just wondering if people are having the same problem as me. When I load a family I noticed that I don't have any tabs available such as my needs tab, inventory and so on. I also can't see my sims thumbnail in the left bottom corner and also I can't bring any options up when I click on an object in the game, it is unplayable really, Is anyone else having the same problems? if so it would be great to find out as I'm worried I may have to uninstall my game. If anyone is having the same problem as me it would be great to hear from you :) Thank you!

Delete old TS4SCRIPT files. That'll probably fix the problem.

Delete old TS4SCRIPT files. That'll probably fix the problem.

Actually, it does fix it!... You'll have your control panel back, but you have to wait for sex, lol.

This doesn't work after the last The Sims 4 update. It worked great before the update but not now. When trying to start the game you get back to the main menu because of this mod.

I've gone through all my other mods so that's why I know it's this one that causes the problem.

It's too bad because I loved this mod and used it all the time so please make it work with the latest The Sims 4 update!

So... I'm having a issue loading up my family. As it loads and finishes, it goes right back to the city choice menu instead. I did some troubleshooting on my end.

First, I of course ensure custom mods is enabled, restart sims 4 game, then reload. Nothing works.

Then I made sure all mods are up to date (assuming so off the WW list) Nothing works.

I deleted the outdated body meshes I use from an external source. Nothing works.

I read up online and read sometime the sims 4 folder can get corrupt. Created a backup files (two) one for mods, the other for saves and deleted the sims 4 folder, reloaded game to generate new folder, exit out (while presuming the turning mods on part), and transfer over mods and the saves. Nothing works.

So now I'm in a bind. Any ideas?

So uh.  I'm seeing there are a lot of people here that must be new to modding with TS4.

This is really important, so I'm gonna make it super big and bold.

It is important that you remove the mods folder from your Sims 4 folder before updating your game.  If you do not do this, there is a very high chance your actual files will get corrupted.

Once your game is corrupt, I don't know how to fix everything beyond uninstalling and reinstalling the *entire game*.  I feel bad for all of you that probably didn't follow that INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT STEP.  It also helps if you use "Save As..." when saving instead of just "Save".

So uh.  I'm seeing there are a lot of people here that must be new to modding with TS4.

This is really important, so I'm gonna make it super big and bold.

It is important that you remove the mods folder from your Sims 4 folder before updating your game.  If you do not do this, there is a very high chance your actual files will get corrupted.

Once your game is corrupt, I don't know how to fix everything beyond uninstalling and reinstalling the *entire game*.  I feel bad for all of you that probably didn't follow that INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT STEP.  It also helps if you use "Save As..." when saving instead of just "Save".

WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOO

I didn't remove the mods folder before updating. Do I really have to reinstall the game now? Tell me this is not true