WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

i'm updating from old version when it was called wicked woohoo using the windows installer version.

I have the latest patch and all the expansion packs installed..  Have down loaded the newest WW mode..  Game hangs when loading after you pick the family to play. Once you pick the house hold to play and the person you want to play the game starts to load.. then just hangs acting like it loading but never does. I remove all the WW files and the game loads... cleaned all cache files all saves all log files .. so starting with clean game.  I have ALL the expiation packs .. but it's not working?? does it even work with the latest patch at all?!

Yes I installed the recommended animations. None of them worked, and I didn't see them in the mods list when I started the game. Only Turbo's.

Place the animation packages inside the same folder as WickedWhims mod.

Hello sorry my english! I have a problem: Every time I put such an interaction example: '' Masturbation '' the sim goes to bed and no penis appears, already tried several penis mods but they come out with the interaction, and from what I saw in the photos appear the penis. I would like to know which penis version is compatible with the mod

Thanks in advance!​

Download both "Hard Penis CAS Part V2.zip" from the first post (required for sex) and Cmarnyc's Anatomy Mod (required for bathing (nude) outfit).

Hope that helps.

Edit: looks like these mods are no longer required. You need TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package. I might be wrong tho. :P

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially FAQ) and read how to report bugs!
If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

I've installed the mod and it's slightly working. When selecting wicked whims I only get the option to talk about Exhibitionism. When starting a sex interaction I only get the teasing and vaginal option. When I select vaginal I only get the cowgirl 01 option. I don't get the other options listed, nor do I get any of the options in the suggested mod downloads to use with your mod. The sims never climax and they are literally having sex for hours in the same position. I have to cancel the interaction in order for them to stop. I've went through the settings option to enable climax and have interaction stopped after climax. I'm not sure what else to do. I've checked to make sure I have all of the mods enabled in the game and that they are in the correct folders. Can you help me with this issue?

Thanks

You most likely haven't extracted the animations from archives.

@hypnotiqlove82 did u install the recommended animations too?

I recently start making animations myself and run into the problem that my characters arent alligning properly in the game any advice or tipps how to set them up properly?

It depends what you did. If they are aligned in Blender then you probably moved the origin point, that orange dot, it has to be in the same place for every actor.

Hello sorry my english! I have a problem: Every time I put such an interaction example: '' Masturbation '' the sim goes to bed and no penis appears, already tried several penis mods but they come out with the interaction, and from what I saw in the photos appear the penis. I would like to know which penis version is compatible with the mod

Thanks in advance!​

First don't install any penis mods, it's included in the mod. Just set your sim to have a penis in CAS by setting that sim to use the toilet while standing.

i'm updating from old version when it was called wicked woohoo using the windows installer version.

I have the latest patch and all the expansion packs installed..  Have down loaded the newest WW mode..  Game hangs when loading after you pick the family to play. Once you pick the house hold to play and the person you want to play the game starts to load.. then just hangs acting like it loading but never does. I remove all the WW files and the game loads... cleaned all cache files all saves all log files .. so starting with clean game.  I have ALL the expiation packs .. but it's not working?? does it even work with the latest patch at all?!

Remove the old mod before installing the new version and make sure to not edit WW files in any way.

Any word on autonomy and arousal? Would love for other sims to get their rocks off too.

Autonomy will be added once everything that makes sims decide about sex will be in place, right now that is in really early stage. Arousal isn't something I was thinking about a lot, but I am considering something like that to exist at some point.

The mod doesn't work . Please solve the problem.

Sure m8, gud post.

Remove the old mod before installing the new version and make sure to not edit WW files in any way.

i did i even deleted all save files and folders. what do you mean edit files i wouldn't even know how to do that. the installer installed the files.

do you even have city life do you know for a fact this even works with it? has it ever even been tested with it??

Hi @turbodriver, I downloaded it yesterday an the mod works like a charm, thanks for your amazing work!
But I'm facing a problem translating it to spanish. I downloaded the zip file which contains the file "WickedWhims_LP_SPA.package" but I also read in this post that the name must contain "LP_WickedWhims_"... so, I think I'm missing something because they don't match. I tried copying this file in the "WickedWhimsMod" folder and it didn't work out so I copied it directly in the "Mods" folder but it still doesn't work. I would appreciate some guidance, thanks in advance!

Hello guys, I'm quite lost with all these features haha. I already installed the mod and it seems that the characters never want to get naked (they're not in the mood haha).
On the other hand, is there a way to customize the body? (hairy chest/stomach, penis size, etc)? Thanks in advance!

Basics of exhibitionism and sex are explained in the topic so start with that. In terms of customization with CAS there are no new things that WW would offer.

Thanks a lot for your answer, turbodriver! :)

Hey it would be reallly awesome if you created a hotness skill, it kinda bugs me how easy it is to ask for sex in the game so if this was a thing I was thinking the level charisma, power/wage, how often sims go to the spa/gym , freshening up in the mirror and basic hygiene should determine if I get an invite. Getting an invite from higher hotness level sims should give a confidence buff. Unflirty sims have a harder time asking, getting rejected causes embarrassment etc etc

I've been using your mod for a while now and I'm very curious about where you're planning on taking this mod. Do you have any plans to implement new jobs or traits into the game or maybe have interaction affect relationships and the like? I find myself checking for updates often because I'm so damned curious what you'll do next.

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially FAQ) and read how to report bugs!
If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

i did i even deleted all save files and folders. what do you mean edit files i wouldn't even know how to do that. the installer installed the files.

do you even have city life do you know for a fact this even works with it? has it ever even been tested with it??

I never tested it with City Living, but an expansion should have no effect on the game since expansions are just extra assets which are not altering the game code in any way. You can always test it for me.

And by editing I mean that you should not use any merging tools or even rename the files.

Since you claim that you didn't edited anything, please check for the instruction on how to report bugs in the topic, there is no other option that I can see that would affect loading process.

Hi @turbodriver, I downloaded it yesterday an the mod works like a charm, thanks for your amazing work!
But I'm facing a problem translating it to spanish. I downloaded the zip file which contains the file "WickedWhims_LP_SPA.package" but I also read in this post that the name must contain "LP_WickedWhims_"... so, I think I'm missing something because they don't match. I tried copying this file in the "WickedWhimsMod" folder and it didn't work out so I copied it directly in the "Mods" folder but it still doesn't work. I would appreciate some guidance, thanks in advance!

Hello guys, I'm quite lost with all these features haha. I already installed the mod and it seems that the characters never want to get naked (they're not in the mood haha).
On the other hand, is there a way to customize the body? (hairy chest/stomach, penis size, etc)? Thanks in advance!

Basics of exhibitionism and sex are explained in the topic so start with that. In terms of customization with CAS there are no new things that WW would offer.

Thanks a lot for your answer, turbodriver! :)

Hey! Just rename the file, it's important that it loads after the WW files so it overrides existing translations.

Hey it would be reallly awesome if you created a hotness skill, it kinda bugs me how easy it is to ask for sex in the game so if this was a thing I was thinking the level charisma, power/wage, how often sims go to the spa/gym , freshening up in the mirror and basic hygiene should determine if I get an invite. Getting an invite from higher hotness level sims should give a confidence buff. Unflirty sims have a harder time asking, getting rejected causes embarrassment etc etc

Hey! It is to easy to ask because sims will always accept no matter you settings. I am working on relationships right now so they will be able to refuse.

why the pin is not avaliable for exhibitionism whims?

It isn't? Are you sure that was a white bubble whim, not the mood colored ones? I will try to check, but I don't think there is a way to decide if they can be pinned or not.

I've been using your mod for a while now and I'm very curious about where you're planning on taking this mod. Do you have any plans to implement new jobs or traits into the game or maybe have interaction affect relationships and the like? I find myself checking for updates often because I'm so damned curious what you'll do next.

I strongly recommend you to read the topic and especially the list of suggestions and unreleased changes.

It isn't? Are you sure that was a white bubble whim, not the mood colored ones? I will try to check, but I don't think there is a way to decide if they can be pinned or not.

yes, I'm talking about a white bubble whim. I wanted to lock it many times but I newer saw the pin sign in it when it was one of exhibitionism whims. other bubbles are ok

I checked the tuning documentation and example whim and there isn't anything that would refer in any way to pinning. I tried to get a white exhibitionism whim, but it would never appear, only the mood ones, so I can't even see if what you're saying is true.

I have city living, so far it's still working for me.

yes, I'm talking about a white bubble whim. I wanted to lock it many times but I newer saw the pin sign in it when it was one of exhibitionism whims. other bubbles are ok

I checked the tuning documentation and example whim and there isn't anything that would refer in any way to pinning. I tried to get a white exhibitionism whim, but it would never appear, only the mood ones, so I can't even see if what you're saying is true.

thank you for trying, I'll give a screenshot here when meet this whim next time, don't know how to force it to appear too:)

here it is:

attachicon.gif01.png

attachicon.gif02.png

attachicon.gif03.png

but it is pink if it matters

That's because it's a mood whim, not a regular one.  We could never pin the colored whims.

- Version 1.24.102.1020
- There is no last.Exception file
- My SIM  is female, but since installing your mod, she has a dick.
- I've already removed the woohoomod folder from the saves folder and restarted, that did nothing.
- I removed the _CAS-penis.package from your mod folder and restarted - This resolved the issue, she no longer has a penis, but she wears underwear in the shower.

Not sure if anyone would happen to be familiar with this issue.

Many thanks in advance, these are some really fantastic mods!

Hey Turbo, love your work.  Just a quick question.  I am in the process of making a handful of animations for table/lap dances and also strip/pole dances for a strip club I built (restaurant venue) and I'd like to be able to order the waitresses to perform said dances much like you currently ask for sex.  Simply point at a location or object and pick the appropriate animation/sequence to initiate.  I saw there was a suggestion to "force" sex acts already but not sure if this was in the same line as that or not.  Any plans for something like that?  Thanks again, and keep up the great work. 

- Version 1.24.102.1020

- There is no last.Exception file

- My SIM  is female, but since installing your mod, she has a dick.

- I've already removed the woohoomod folder from the saves folder and restarted, that did nothing.

- I removed the _CAS-penis.package from your mod folder and restarted - This resolved the issue, she no longer has a penis, but she wears underwear in the shower.

Not sure if anyone would happen to be familiar with this issue.

Many thanks in advance, these are some really fantastic mods!

So I added it back in, thinking maybe I missed an option to turn off the penis, but nope, she has a penis and there's no way to set the sim to "female"