>> Uploaded Bodyslide files! <<

So everything is working very well for me, aside from the thing that she is entirely naked. I am not sure of that is intended, she has her daggers and wings, and her horse add on. but no armor to speak of. As I understand she is suppose to have armor that levels with her? I'm not sure. Also, she wont sleep with my character because she is only into guys, which... is a shame because I can't put her fancy add on to good use :P

Does she look like the screenshots? Gloves, Boots? 

Have you updatet without sending her home before? 

No, no gloves or boots, totally naked. She had clothes when I picked her up from the Markarth, but then they disappeared at some point, I'll try a fresh install. Also is there a way to maybe have her be interested in guys and girls? or will she always be interested in guys only?

I like that succubus. Thanks for sharing.

One more advice, could you make a no-balls-penis version of Ceraph? I do prefer a futa with no-balls penis. 

After playing with Ceraph a while and researching Succubus I do think a no balls version would be more accurate for a futa.

As is she could easily be a Incubus shape shifted or in a best case scenario a rare hermaphrodite. I like the mod but after learning early futa was a extended clit not ball sacks I'd like a old futa version.

What do you think Evilreflex?

Would that be cool, too much work, too hard or pointless ?

Anyway, downloading 2.0 version.

After thinking about it a while what if the bug is related to animated dragon wings or having it installed prevents the bug (since drinking a potion gives you a remove dragon potion/spell.)

Or maybe it's a load order thing since some have it and some don't, for me I have animated dragon wings before ceraph.

Makes me wonder if 1.6 Ceraph was just fine and the bug wasn't your issue.. anyway, now I'm afraid to upgrade though I love the new color.

Is it possible to patch the old Ceraph so we can have both maybe changing her color to Pink and name to Sharia?

The only thing us she shouldn't be as Curvaceous and voluptuous as Ceraph who feels/sounds like she should be queen.

After updating to 2.0 Ceraph lost her hair for some reason - she had hair before, but now she's clean shaven with horns. She had more glitches (missing hands and feet and face texture mismatch), but these disappeared after rebuilding bashed patch and perma.

Turns out it was an unrelated issue, while switching resolution the antialiasing turned itself back on for some insane reason, which in turn screwed with ENB and everything else. Now everything is fine.

No, no gloves or boots, totally naked. She had clothes when I picked her up from the Markarth, but then they disappeared at some point, I'll try a fresh install. Also is there a way to maybe have her be interested in guys and girls? or will she always be interested in guys only?

I have changed her armor settings to be compatible with other armors, maybe your game has the old settings saved.

If she have a penis she counts as "male" for sexlab, or what do you mean with "interested in guys only"?

I like that succubus. Thanks for sharing.

One more advice, could you make a no-balls-penis version of Ceraph? I do prefer a futa with no-balls penis. 

After playing with Ceraph a while and researching Succubus I do think a no balls version would be more accurate for a futa.

As is she could easily be a Incubus shape shifted or in a best case scenario a rare hermaphrodite. I like the mod but after learning early futa was a extended clit not ball sacks I'd like a old futa version.

What do you think Evilreflex?

Would that be cool, too much work, too hard or pointless ?

Anyway, downloading 2.0 version.

I testet a normal schlong with no ball, but it looked stupid when flaccid because of the skeleton. 

After thinking about it a while what if the bug is related to animated dragon wings or having it installed prevents the bug (since drinking a potion gives you a remove dragon potion/spell.)

Or maybe it's a load order thing since some have it and some don't, for me I have animated dragon wings before ceraph.

Makes me wonder if 1.6 Ceraph was just fine and the bug wasn't your issue.. anyway, now I'm afraid to upgrade though I love the new color.

Is it possible to patch the old Ceraph so we can have both maybe changing her color to Pink and name to Sharia?

The only thing us she shouldn't be as Curvaceous and voluptuous as Ceraph who feels/sounds like she should be queen.

The animated wings mod and my mod have no conflicts. The wings a simple magic effect like all other and have nothing to do with the animated wings mod.

I can upload a textures patch whit the old pinkish color. 

You can change the appearance of ceraph with bodyslide. 

I have changed her armor settings to be compatible with other armors, maybe your game has the old settings saved.

If she have a penis she counts as "male" for sexlab, or what do you mean with "interested in guys only"?

I will try out he armor thing now, as or the "male setting" turns out I just had to adjust something in the sexlab MCM settings. So that has been taken care of, I guess she was flagged as a female in sexlab and tagged as heterosexual, so she would only interact with males. All I did was just adjust her preferences to bisexual and the problem was solved.

Over 300 downloads since the 2.0 update and still no feedback?

Screenshots with other ENB setting would be nice.  

Either the bugs have been fixed or nobody's said anything. 

well, my feedback would be once I sent her home, and did a clean save for Ceraph, her armor came back and everything was dandy. Until I tried to do anything with animations then I got a runtime error, which has nothing to do with this mod. So I reloaded an earlier save and cleaned up some scripts and everything works fantastic. So, so far I have no issues to report, Ceraph is a beautiful futa and we have lots of good times travelling and killing everything.

So far the only issue I am having is with another succubus mod, the PSQ transformation package, but that has nothing to do with this mod.

I tested a normal schlong with no ball, but it looked stupid when flaccid because of the skeleton.

Darn... well, thanks for checking.

The animated wings mod and my mod have no conflicts. The wings a simple magic effect like all other and have nothing to do with the animated wings mod.

1.6 Ceraph works so well it's hard to believe people get the bug right now everything is perfect for me. My hdt setup was wrong and out of all my follower mods only Ceraph still had a full Hdt effect. Reordering my hdt files fixed it and I wasn't getting conflicts (mod organizer showed none) and bounce and jiggle came back to greater effect.

I wasn't thinking that your mod created a conflict I really don't think it's at fault but that it could be animated dragon wings or it's load order. I was also wondering if the remove wing function/script or whatever it is in animated dragon wings could also remove the bug effect but have no way to test that.

Judging from the comments it seemed at least a few people got the bug on upgrading and this is going to be the first upgrade but too much changed.

I can upload a textures patch whit the old pinkish color.

You can change the appearance of ceraph with bodyslide.

So much seemed to have changed so much from 1.6 to 2.0 it sounds like a all new follower so I figured for those without the bug it seems like a easy way to get a second follower out of you.

The new Ceraph color is brilliant but the old color is good too and it just seemed like a shame to throw away 1.6 as it's really nice. The pink color is cool but really I just hoped to be able to install 2.0 alongside 1.6 and figured a few changes might help that.

I am really enjoying this follower. Is there a setting I can change to reduce the scaling on the horse cock ? I am getting some fierce clipping when she is in action.

Solution: I'm posting this in case someone will be interested. If you have Nifscope you can edit the skeleton that comes with the follower. Find the NINode named Schlong, expand it and look for the Scale setting ( should be 1.000). enter in a value less than one ( 0.6 worked for me, but experiment to your own taste) and save. Back up the skeleton before you work on it, in case you screw up. that's it, hope this helps someone. 

For the next version ceraph will have a special amulet...

post-607503-0-96661800-1477245576_thumb.jpg

Are you planning to do UNP body texture anytime soon or just staying with CBBE?

I will never use UNP for Ceraph, its to much work to change all textures and meshes to it. 

And there is no reason to change.