Deathclaw for CBBE body - Modder's resource

What textures from skyrim? Skyrim don't have deathclaws? I am confused, would you mind showing us a screenshot?

Looks like both Pipboy mod adds back the 1st person mesh in their latest version. I am still waiting for the Pipboy PDA thing in NV.

How you use that for design an alternative femaleskin ?

The torso meshe dont include the arms, so it makes errors everytime you try to use it...

That shouldn't cause any error, all it makes are floating hands if you don't equip the arms. If you want alternative body mesh, you need to ask jimhsu.

I don't have my laptop right now but i can tell you what ported,siren race textures,the black one for legs and blue ones for the hand

That sounds interesting, I'd like to try that if you can upload those ported textures. Besides, I was thinking about the Born Dragon Skin from Skyrim.

How to port skyrim textures by the way? Seems like you cannot use them directly for FO4, especially the _n and _s.

Ya,i just rename the file texture that i want to see ingame and replace it with the files textures that you made

Bro,i don't know how to upload photo in here,i am using phone to upload-download files,i told you remember?

Do you use facebook?if yes then this is my account name,dipanjanc33@gmail.com

I have tried faallokaar textures,tseasci,gorgon and even werewolfs(that looked hairy)

Hmm, I don't use facebook a lot actually, but I'll send a friend request anyway.

I was trying to replace the body and the face texture to make her a half argonian with deathclaw arms and legs.

Since FO4's texture format is different from Skyrim's, the normal map and specular map will cause ctd. Although I change the format, it just won't work normally. I guess I am still missing some steps.

Hey I tried that and It works fine there is just a small issue....well not really an issue but there is a visible pipboy in 1st person I only have noticed that because I use an pipboy remover mod 

I use AutoUnequipPipboy1.0 instead of PipboyRemover, and it works fine for me. :rolleyes:

well yah I think I use the same if it's this one  http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15342/?

Saw your pics. I am satisfy with the arms and legs. Now its the time to play with the human body texture.

Something like this.

attachicon.gifDeathClawBody2.jpg

and this

attachicon.gifDeathClawBody4.jpg

but anyways still an awesome mod, now all we need is like an chem or something like that to let us transform into that 

and maybe another slot for the body because it conflicts with some armor but not that big of a problem so maybe in a later version   :shy:

Ok,can you make an extra version with the chest and belly having deathclaw skin?also i tried out your version and found that the glowing deathclaw skin was not like the skin in game but my version is

What do you mean chest and belly have DC skin? just like the first pic?

What are the difference between yours and mine? Show me. The only issue I know about the glowing texture is around the palm area. Which I don't know how to fix. All I do is changing the material file for each one.