Looking for any guides on using Lovers mods

Grizzly UK

Hi all,

I downloaded and installed a number of Lovers with PK mods yesterday, got the load order sorted out but found that none of the mods included any readme files on using them in-game, so I've been looking around for any guides on how to use the mods in-game. I found a few posts that gave a little info and/or linked to another thread that should be a help guide (such as http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=86.0) but the posts I found with such links just go to the main forum, not to an actual thread or post.

Can anyone provide any valid links to in-game usage guides please? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In case it helps, here's a list of the Lovers mods I've installed in load order:

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

The only one in the list I've not been able to find any info on is LoversFSE.esp which was included in the Resource Pack, so any info on what that one does would also be appreciated. Is there anything else I need to install?

Hi all' date='

I downloaded and installed a number of Lovers with PK mods yesterday, got the load order sorted out but found that none of the mods included any readme files on using them in-game, so I've been looking around for any guides on how to use the mods in-game. I found a few posts that gave a little info and/or linked to another thread that should be a help guide (such as http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=86.0) but the posts I found with such links just go to the main forum, not to an actual thread or post.

Can anyone provide any valid links to in-game usage guides please? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In case it helps, here's a list of the Lovers mods I've installed in load order:

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

The only one in the list I've not been able to find any info on is LoversFSE.esp which was included in the Resource Pack, so any info on what that one does would also be appreciated. Is there anything else I need to install?

[/quote']

Well there is no compressed guide. There was once thread with short description what those mods do but was re-edited lately.

Basically:

LoversRapeSlave.esp - mod that allow you to rape slaves, there is mod for it.

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp - Add dialogue options for prostitution and casual sex.

LoversRaperS.esp - You can rape or get raped in combat with this mod.

LoversJoburg.esp - Same as RaperS but out of combat. Configurable, rape chance calculated by wearing armour and few player set viable.

LoversSlavePlay.esp - base for RapeSlave, allow you to enslave npc by raping him.

LoversBed.esp - obsolete, alredy included in new lovers with pk, allow having sex on bed.

LoversPayBandit.esp - Avoid fight with bandits by having sex with them.

LoversLight.esp - light up sex scene.

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp - You can brake rape (with comes from ussing joburg or rapers)

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp - You companions or npc should help you when your character is raped but iv never actually got it to work.

LoversStopCombatEx.esp - obsolete(I think), included with LPK, stop all fighting while sex animation is in progress.

LoversBackup2.esp - duno

Lovers with PK.esp - base

Well there is no compressed guide. There was once thread with short description what those mods do but was re-edited lately.

Basically:

LoversRapeSlave.esp - mod that allow you to rape slaves' date=' there is mod for it.

[b']LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp[/b] - Add dialogue options for prostitution and casual sex.

LoversRaperS.esp - You can rape or get raped in combat with this mod.

LoversJoburg.esp - Same as RaperS but out of combat. Configurable, rape chance calculated by wearing armour and few player set viable.

LoversSlavePlay.esp - base for RapeSlave, allow you to enslave npc by raping him.

LoversBed.esp - obsolete, alredy included in new lovers with pk, allow having sex on bed.

LoversPayBandit.esp - Avoid fight with bandits by having sex with them.

LoversLight.esp - light up sex scene.

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp - You can brake rape (with comes from ussing joburg or rapers)

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp - You companions or npc should help you when your character is raped but iv never actually got it to work.

LoversStopCombatEx.esp - obsolete(I think), included with LPK, stop all fighting while sex animation is in progress.

LoversBackup2.esp - duno

Lovers with PK.esp - base

Thanks for those descriptions, although some of them are different to what I already have, which are:

LoversRapeSlave.esp - After raping a NPC so many times, they will eventually become your slave and no longer resist.

LoversSlavePlay.esp - adds dialog to NPC who was turned into a sex slave. You can command them to follow you, demand sex, and if there is a bed nearby you can fuck them on bed.

LoversBed.esp - When two actors are in the same bed, they will begin to fuck.

LoversBackup2.esp - Saves your position adjustments to a local file.

I've not seen anything before about LoversBed or LoversStopCombatEx being obsolete and/or included in the base Lovers with PK. Anyone able to add more on this please?

I'm slowly working through all the older threads in the Lovers with PK forum to see what bits of info I can find.

Guest Donkey

I think my post got buried in infinity.

Lovers plug-ins descriptions

There where never any real readme nor real guides. No one started this. because it was just too much work to maintain. and we had our hands full on translating only. if we where making read me and guides no plug-ins where ever released.

I think my post got buried in infinity.

Lovers plug-ins descriptions

There where never any real readme nor real guides. No one started this. because it was just too much work to maintain. and we had our hands full on translating only. if we where making read me and guides no plug-ins where ever released.

I went to the "Oblivion » Lovers with PK" forum to check this thread for replies but it wasn't there' date=' had to search for my posts to find it's now in the "General » General Discussion" forum. Did I post it in the wrong forum and it got moved?

Anyway, thanks very much for that link, I totally missed that thread while searching back through the forum! At least now I know what LoversFSE.esp does! Maybe that thread could be made a sticky/Important Thread to keep it where everyone can easily find it?

Fully understand why there's no real readmes or guides, I was just hoping that maybe someone had some links to other threads that gave any sort of info on using the various Lovers mods.

I've found one very good thread about Joburg settings:

Lovers-Joburg menu description

Maybe someone could update that and turn it into a sticky/Important Thread so it's easy for everyone to find? Or maybe add the link to the Lovers with PK FAQ sticky/Important Thread?

Guest Donkey

I think we already tried that with scratch patch, but somehow it was not being kept updated. so creating a new wiki would only work if it is kept updated.

setup is never hard, but maintaining it is.

not to mention the work to describe every peace of plug-in ever released in full understandable language. You need to have full knowledge of every aspect to even begin explaining it.

But if you want to set this up go right a head, i am sure many would really appreciate it.

I have updated the faq with 2 more options joburg and lovers with pk descriptions.

• 5 weeks later...

I'll set up a loverslab wiki later when I get a chance.

Oh' date=' we soooo much need that :D The forum is really active and that rocks, but at the same time it makes getting information really frustrating as it is spread and buried in several threads each time. And for a new user, it's a nightmare to have to understand what's going on, or at least it was for me at first.

For mods pages we can have things like download link, mod description, WIP-readme, version history etc. And then a link to the threads about it so the discussion still carries on the forums. Likewise, a thread on a certain mod would start with a link to that mod's page, so new member can check it and understand what the discussion is about instead of having to ask the same questions all over again about what-where-how? Categories and subcategories really make it easy to handle too. You then can see everything related to Lovers with PK, or everything having anything to do with your bunny fetish across all mods, and so on.

And then it's great to publish and work on install guides, walkthroughs and hints, tentative load orders, lists of links pertaining to a particular subject, and so on, and all the rest of that 'persistent' content that should stick somewhere easily accessible and linkable.

From my limited experience with wiki administration, it's a good idea to take the decisions about structure and policies beforehand (namespaces vs categories, article templates, what should go on the wiki and what should stay in the forum, what's the policy for member page use before it becomes a personal gallery of screenshots etc). And it's best to create some interesting material and pages before it's "officially promoted", so people's interest is caught (and they get an idea of what it should look like when they help out).

Oh yeah, and I vote for mediawiki too, that's what most users have experience with. I once used dokuwiki for small workgroups, and while it's lightweight and light on the administrative part too, it doesn't scale that well. For a wiki on this subject, I'd anticipate that there would not be many writers, but a fair deal of readership/linking. More like a useful guide and reference from some competent users rather than an encyclopedia.

So I vote for a wiki! We got all the right conditions for it:

[list']

[*]there's a good need for it: we have some good content ready to go on it and which is currently hosted in a format that's not optimal for it (meaning the threads), it's perfect for tutorials and so on, and it'll also possibly provide a place to support some collective work

[*]you got the capacities to admin the server part of a wiki

[*]we have some initial people possibly interested in the wiki admin part (although in my personal case I'll be mostly unavailable for the next three/four weeks)

[*]we have quite a few people who already are providing content all over the site

[*]we have a 'large' readership for it, and if people get in the habit to link to the relevant wiki page when starting a thread, it should get the attention it'd deserve

[*]the forum with its conviviality keeps its full utility and continues running, and it could be neat to regularly link back to important threads about this topic from the wiki page itself too

[*]I think that it's easier for people who are discovering those topics, they are more likely to stick around, and it could draw in more linking (hate to link to only somewhat persistent forum threads) and thus potential members

[*]and it's best to do it before someone else makes a wiki/site because of the full annoyance of that type of partial community-split and who-gets-what situation.

Yeah, you guys were already convinced, I know. Just got a bit enthusiastic and wrote it down to help the cause!

Archived